Find the answer to your Linux question:
Afternoon People (depending on your location) Just wondering if I need to do anything special to get nspluginwrapper working on fedora core 8 KDE? Its just I've installed it through ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

nsplugingwrapper

Afternoon People (depending on your location)

Just wondering if I need to do anything special to get nspluginwrapper working on fedora core 8 KDE? Its just I've installed it through "Add/Remove" and i cant get it to look for plugins using the command given in the guides.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The following is inside /usr/lib/snpluginwrapper

[root@localhost nspluginwrapper]# ls
    npconfig npviewer npviewer.bin npwrapper.so plugin-config

Then it does nothing when i type the command into terminal;

[root@localhost nspluginwrapper]# ./npconfig -a -u -i
    [root@localhost nspluginwrapper]#

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ive tried a few things but i think im may be missing some files or something.

Im trying to get flash compatibility... Ive tried the open source gnash but it doesnt work very well. It cant connect to myspace music player or display you tube videos without jerking!

Any help would be great thanks

oz
    forum.guy
    Welcome to the forums, Valinski!

Sorry, I don't run wireless at all so can't offer any specific help, but check this HowTo for some tips that might get you up and running.

Let us know how it goes.
    oz

Linux Guru
    I think that you misunderstood, ozar. Nspluginwrapper is not for wireless, it is to use i386 browser plugins on non-i386 systems.

I have never used it, so I can't help with the problems, sorry.
    Please do not send Private Messages to me with requests for help. I will not reply.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    oz
    forum.guy
    Quote Originally Posted by waterhead View Post
    I think that you misunderstood, ozar. Nspluginwrapper is not for wireless, it is to use i386 browser plugins on non-i386 systems.
    Yep, thanks for catching that. I was in too big a hurry and misread the post causing me to see ndiswrapper instead.

Sorry, Valinski!
    oz

Just Joined!
    Sorry about the late reply. Ive not been able to get to my computer for a while.

thanks for the input and the warm welcome.

Its stumped me a bit this one. But i will keep trying!