Find the answer to your Linux question:
hi i am new to this forum so bare with me, i am a linux newbie, my servers are curently running in win2k3 but are planning on changing them to ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux User

webmin

hi i am new to this forum so bare with me, i am a linux newbie, my servers are curently running in win2k3 but are planning on changing them to rh9/fedora (not sure yet). i have alredy done half of the stuff i want to be able to do however i did have webmin installed and working in rh9 but i decided to install fedora insted of rh9 but now i cant even get it to install i just get the folowing message

warning: webmin-1.150-1.src.rpm: V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID 11f63c51

any ideas?

as i say i am a newbie and are planing on making the move but not till next year so i shud get it working by then (if not will some one shoot me! PLEASE) lol

any advice or help will be greatfully welcomed

Linux Newbie
    if you were using a src.rpm, you can't install off them. you have to get just a regular .rpm.

when i installed webmin on my box, i just downloaded the .tar.gz file. it has a shell file that automates the install for you. nothing else was needed after that.

however if you want the connection to be secure you have to had the appropiate perl module. which isn't that hard to set up either, i would recomend getting the perl modules for security though. unless you are on a secure network.

check out http://www.webmin.com/download.html