Find the answer to your Linux question:
I have just recently upgraded from windowsxp to Red Hat 9, and i am having a few problems... I have an Nvidia chipset, Radeon 7000 card, and an Intel 537 ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Help! I am stuck!!!!!!

I have just recently upgraded from windowsxp to Red Hat 9, and i am having a few problems... I have an Nvidia chipset, Radeon 7000 card, and an Intel 537 modem. I have all the drivers for my chipset and my modem but they are for windows based os. And on top of that my dialup isp is juno and to my knoledge they do not support linux....i do not know what to do i'm lost...is there anyway of using Juno on Linux? Do you know where i can find drivers for my chipset, and maybe so info on setting it up. How can i use my intel 537 modem without the driver? Does anyone know of a free isp service for linux based os? im currently using my dell laptop if that matters? any help would grately apreciated...

Check intel site for the modem driver, I think they have one for linux. As far as I know, with the exception of AOL, it shouldn't matter about your isp. I think juno DOES have some type of linux support.
    Me & Myself just ganged up on I....... Now We all have problems..and none of Us are speaking!
    bash-3.00$ uname -a
    SunOS sparky 5.11 OpenSolaris-swa sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-Enterprise