Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi ervy body in this fourms i am new user for REDHAT 9.0 and i have a big problem in create an internet connection where the all devices has been ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Need Help

Hi ervy body in this fourms

i am new user for REDHAT 9.0 and i have a big problem in create an internet connection where the all devices has been installed correctly if any body can help me, and sorry for my language

Linux Engineer
    what program do you use to connect to the internet?i would suggest you to use kppp,it's easy to setup..
    Linux For Ever!

do not be worried about the language, it is common, plenty here do not speak english as a first language. We need more information to give you an accurate answer. What type of connection are you using? (dsl/cable/dial-up) What hardware are you using, and how do you know that it is all installed properly?
    Avoid the Gates of Hell. Use Linux
    A Penny for your Thoughts

Formerly Known as qub333

Linux Engineer
    connection set-up is easy if you're using a program like kppp..you can query modem from there ,changing the basic modem commands(strings),like you do in windows..so it would be more careful to tell us more information about ur problem such as qub333 said..
    Linux For Ever!

Just Joined!

Sorry

i am sorry for late answer but i use two type of connection one is network cable which my frind use, and my pc use a dailup connection. and i have aother requist to put links for sujested programs

Linux Engineer
    kppp will work with dialup connection..i don't really know about the cable ..although you can post these links you mentioned.
    Linux For Ever!