Find the answer to your Linux question:
I Intalled Linux In Default Setting After Inatallation I Cannot See Any Thing In The Monitor.its Completely Black Out ... But I Can Feel The Thing Running. Icannot Even Setup ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Wink Redhat Linux Enterprices 5 Screen Resolution Problems

I Intalled Linux In Default Setting After Inatallation I Cannot See Any Thing In The Monitor.its Completely Black Out ... But I Can Feel The Thing Running. Icannot Even Setup My Root Setups Because After The Installtion Is 100% The Linux Started And When The Text Part That Shows On The Linux Startup Is Over Nothing Is Visible In The Monitor

You have to reconfigure display settings.
    Boot up in Command Line Mode. Highlight RedHat title in GRUB Menu using up/down arrow keys and press 'e'. Select kernel line and press 'e' again. Type 3 and hit Enter key. Press 'b'.

Highlight RedHat title -- e -- select kernel line -- e -- type 3 -- hit Enter key -- b.
    Fedora will boot up in Command Line Mode and drop you at command line prompt.
    Execute this
    Code:
    su -
    system-config-display
    Reconfigure display settings and reboot machine.
    Code:
    shutdown -r now
    It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
    New Users: Read This First

Just Joined!
    Mine Is Redhat Linux Enterprises 5... Any Way Iam Going For It. Thaks For The Help

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    I have posted instructions for RHEL only. Do let me know how it goes.
    It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
    New Users: Read This First