Find the answer to your Linux question:
please let me know how to install bittorrent.exe on redhat linux.If you know please let me know the steps for the same....
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Bittorrent On Redhat Linux

please let me know how to install bittorrent.exe on redhat linux.If you know please let me know the steps for the same.

Redhat Linux

ok i have CentOS but i want to get my hands on Redhat... Is there a link or a free way to get Redhat?? If so let me know cause i rather have Redhat over CentOS ok thanx....

Quote Originally Posted by yadum
    please let me know how to install bittorrent.exe on redhat linux.If you know please let me know the steps for the same.
    Linux native bittorrnet client is available in RedHat sources. I would suggest you to install it using up2date or yum.
    Quote Originally Posted by javatech
    ok i have CentOS but i want to get my hands on Redhat... Is there a link or a free way to get Redhat?? If so let me know cause i rather have Redhat over CentOS ok thanx....
    You can download RHEL form its site but RHEL is not free. You have to purchase license for it.

There is no difference in CentOS and RHEL. CentOS is a free clone of RHEL only. Check this thread for more details.
    It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
    New Users: Read This First

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close