Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi ppl, very nice forum u got runnin here Anyway, I have two problems that I think are pretty easy to solve, the first is that I want to scan ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

HP Office Jet d135 scanning issue

Hi ppl, very nice forum u got runnin here

Anyway, I have two problems that I think are pretty easy to solve, the first is that I want to scan several pages on my HP d135 Multifuncion machine (in duplex mode (both sides of the paper)) However, I want all scanned images to be placed into a single image file, or even better, a single pdf file...all I cen get it to do is create an image for each scan.

Secondly, the technicall problem: I keep getting a I/O error in the middle of the scan of the last page in a batch (or, if there is only 1 page, I get it on that page). I'm using the hpoj HP priint drivers (
    http://hpoj.sourceforge.net/doc.shtml) and have followed the install instructions faithfully.....so any ideas on how I might go about solving this problem?

p.s: printer is connected via USB, and linux installed on a Virtual Drive (VMWare Worksation)

Many Thanks

Just Joined!
    *re-wrote the questions now that I have the time to do so

Just Joined!
    can't help with your second question but i use openoffice for scanning documents and then putting out into pdf.