Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi Guys, I have accidentally deleted the content under the partition /var. So, I have lost all the files and dirs. what should i need to reinitialize the /var partition. ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

/var partition

Hi Guys,

I have accidentally deleted the content under the partition /var. So, I have lost all the files and dirs. what should i need to reinitialize the /var partition. So, that I can get the default dirs under this partition.

Maybe this is what you are looking for. I have never used it though.
    Recover Data for Linux on Linux 1.0

Fixes linux partition corruption and restore linux data on linux platform by using Recover Data for Linux on Linux data recovery software. Software easily runs on linux os and retrieves linux files in linux platform to get back linux data instantly.

free download Recover Data for Linux on Linux (linux data recovery linux data recovery software recover linux data fixes linux partition linux partition recovery get back linux data linux on linux data recovery linux file recovery tool linux file recovery linux data recovery tool) Free download

123-Free-Download - Free partition download Windows Files Restoration Software Linux Data Recovery Free Video to Flash Converter Recover Data for Linux on Linux CDDVD Lock Free Video to iPhone Converter ReiserFS Recovery Software VISCOM AV Manager Mu
    Linux Registered User # 475019
    Lead,Follow, or get the heck out of the way. I Have a Masters in Raising Hell
    Tech Books
    Free Linux Books
    Newbie Guide
    Courses at Home

Just Joined!
    Hi,

Thank you for your reply. Any way is there any other option without loading any recovery s/w. I need to initizate the default file and dirs not the content losted.