Find the answer to your Linux question:
hii techies, i want to know how to launch attack on a standalone linux system(any type or any method), this is related to my study. so can any one help ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

any one plz help me

hii techies,
    i want to know how to launch attack on a standalone linux system(any type or any method), this is related to my study. so can any one help me where i can find answers to my query. or else can any one give me some tips how to launch an attack in redhat linux system.

AS i mentioned it is jus part of my study. so plz do help me..

cheers
    sathish

Just Joined!
    im sorry but 2 things : what class would you take that would ask you something like that? and, what kind of an attack? you must be more specifc

Just Joined!
    If this is part of any sensible course then you will have been given the knowledge you need to perform your coursework or at least sources of information.

Ask your teacher/lecturer for the information you require, or sources where you can find this information after all that is why they are there, to teach you.

If you are unable to ask your teacher/lecturer for help, then I am unable to believe that this has anything to do with any course.

Re: any one plz help me

Quote Originally Posted by skkan1
    hii techies,
    i want to know how to launch attack on a standalone linux system(any type or any method), this is related to my study. so can any one help me where i can find answers to my query. or else can any one give me some tips how to launch an attack in redhat linux system.

AS i mentioned it is jus part of my study. so plz do help me..

cheers
    sathish
    I find it hard to believe that your teacher didn't supply you with basic information on where to look and what to do..
    What are the systems. What type of attacks.
    What's the purpose.
    And give some creditable info cuz why should I give you this information if I can't tell you it's truely for school use.
    Sorry, I'm not pointing fingers, but You are asking about information that can be used for criminal activities.
    The line between securing and hacking is a thin one.
    And remember, not only registered ppl but everyone can read on this board, thus also potentional wannabe hacker/cracker and script-kiddie.
    ---[ MS09-99896 - Vulnerability in All MS Windows OS ; Using Windows Could Allow Remote Code Execution. ]---
    Hardware: Asus P4P800, 1GB, P4-3Ghz, Asus V9950, Maxtor ATA HD\'s, 3Com GBit lan, Audigy ZS Plat.

Just Joined!
    All the info you will ever need right here.

Good luck!

Just Joined!

hey techies

Actually i need to show any three vulnerabilities in a linux system so can u plz help me on this regard. if u r not satisfy i can post my subject link here..

Any vulnerabilities in a standalone system..
    cheers
    sathish

Linux Guru
    Topic locked.

http://www.linuxforums.org/rules.php

No asking how to hack.

When posting new topics, also see the note on the side of the posting page:
    Please use a subject line that describes the problem where possible.