Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi, I read all the faqs, and went to the newbie forum, but i coul not find how to boot up WinXP. this is the First time i installed FC2, ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

First time Installing Linx FC2, Dual boot not working

Hi, I read all the faqs, and went to the newbie forum, but i coul not find how to boot up WinXP. this is the First time i installed FC2, the first time i have ever used Linux. Could someone please tell me how to fix this problem.... BTW, im using Grub boot.

Edit: I have only 1 HD, so i had to partition it in order to install FC.

My boot screens has
    Fedora Core
    Other

I'm assuming that other is winxp.

thx,

Just Joined!

Re: First time Installing Linx FC2, Dual boot not working

Quote Originally Posted by hellfyre
    Hi, I read all the faqs, and went to the newbie forum, but i coul not find how to boot up WinXP. this is the First time i installed FC2, the first time i have ever used Linux. Could someone please tell me how to fix this problem.... BTW, im using Grub boot.

Edit: I have only 1 HD, so i had to partition it in order to install FC.

My boot screens has
    Fedora Core
    Other

I'm assuming that other is winxp.

thx,
    no the other is recovery partition(if you have one), i did this last night and thought i over wrote windows so i tried the recovery and it killed my HD, so i went and returned my computer and got a new one. I posted my question about it last night and someone gave me code and said it was a bug and to type this the code in, check my thread for the code