Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hello to all ,I am trying to find out where I can download the upgrade to GTK-Gnutella 0.92.1c, any help will be deeply appreciared. and again I would like to ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

gtk-gnutella 0.93.3

Hello to all ,I am trying to find out where I can download the upgrade to GTK-Gnutella 0.92.1c, any help will be deeply appreciared. and again I would like to thank all of you for your help in my escape from that other OS, I'm in a new land but I'm sure it's better.

Linux Engineer
    i think the only way of updating is uninstalling the old version and installing the new version. shouldn't do any harm anyways.

the newest version is 0.94: http://sourceforge.net/project/showf...?group_id=4467

Just Joined!

is uninstalling very difficult to do, I had a serious time figuring out how to install the version I have now. this new world is wonderful , it causes me to think, which means I'm learning, again thanks to everyone who help with my escape. and thank you Sether for your help and assistance.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Linux Guru
    LimeWire is way better then gtk-Gnutella in my personal opinion. But you should be able to update gtk-Gnutella by just installing the new version. If you installed by rpm, you can use rpm- U to update it.

Jeremy
    Registered Linux user #346571
    "All The Dude ever wanted was his rug back" - The Dude

Just Joined!

GTK-Gnutella 0.93.3

Jeremy I originally tried installing Limewire but for some reason it would not install, it kept saying that I had to have vm running first, I installed the java runtime j2sdk1.4.2 which is the latest version. when I asked for help I was referred to gtk, would you please tell me the proper procedure for installing Limewire. the Reason I wanted LimeWire is because I paid for it. if you dedcide to help , please remember that all of this is completely new to me, I've only had a computer for a couple of years, and until now I have been using that point and click OS, your help will be deeply appreciated.

Linux Guru
    I will try to write a breif tutorail on installing Java and Limewire. Please give me three days.

I'm going on my first rock climbing expediation tonight, so it won't get done today. Also, if I plumet to my death it won't get done at all

If it get's to be Friday and it's not posted, pm me a reminder.
    Jeremy
    Registered Linux user #346571
    "All The Dude ever wanted was his rug back" - The Dude

Just Joined!

gtk-gnutella 0.93.3

Jeremy that will be fine ,thank you so very much for being willing to help, say have a Great time, and you know they say falling can be fun, it depends on how far you fall from and what you fall on. again thank you, and have fun.