Find the answer to your Linux question:
I have been trying to install "OpenTaps" for about a week now, and would like to know if there is anyone out there who would be able to help me ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Question Opentaps CRM Installation

I have been trying to install "OpenTaps" for about a week now, and would like to know if there is anyone out there who would be able to help me do this , and we could communicate via Yahoo Messanger or if there is anyone who would be able to do the install for me.

Operating System: Centos 5

Hard Drive: 20 GB

Shell/GUI : Shell

- Donald M

Just Joined!

did you succeed?

Hello there, I am wondering if you succeeded with your install? I am looking at OpenTaps myself now, and I find the install process is very poorly documented in my opinion. If you succeeded maybe you can help me, or maybe we can still work together on this.

Hope to hear from you.

Just Joined!

Opentaps Installation

Hey friends,
    HI I have heard about Goyal Servers, a highly dynamic and professional company who have varied business in the field of Steel, Colleges, Infotech technology etc. They provide complete setup and installation and hosting of Opentaps, Joomla, and all ERP and specialized Softwares as really cheap prices. I cant post website link here, contact them on sumeetfriend@hotmail.com.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close