Find the answer to your Linux question:
i am installing rt3(request tracker) in linux.after installa rt3 i can not run other application in that server.when i try to run oter application rt3 page was open.iwas try to ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

rt3 installation problem

i am installing rt3(request tracker) in linux.after installa rt3 i can not run other application in that server.when i try to run oter application rt3 page was open.iwas try to web path in /opt/rt3/etc/RT_Siteconfig.pm.But there is no change.how to solve that?

can anyone help me?

I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.
    You really aren't providing enough information. What distribution+version of Linux are you running? What kernel? What other software (servers)?

RT3 should not affect the general operation of your system, unless you also installed some components that are inimical to the operation of your system.
    Sometimes, real fast is almost as good as real time.
    Just remember, Semper Gumbi - always be flexible!

Just Joined!

RT3 insatllation

my Linux distribution is cent os kernel is el5 version is 2.6.18 In that server other application in php are running in that server so when i try to run other application like 192.168.2.11/usa.com it automatically redirect to RT login page.

I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.
    Quote Originally Posted by padmasen View Post
    my Linux distribution is cent os kernel is el5 version is 2.6.18 In that server other application in php are running in that server so when i try to run other application like 192.168.2.11/usa.com it automatically redirect to RT login page.
    What is this "192.168.2.11/usa.com" application? 192.168.2.11 is the address of a local machine behind your firewall, and usa.com sounds like a Windows/DOS application.
    Sometimes, real fast is almost as good as real time.
    Just remember, Semper Gumbi - always be flexible!