Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
What error are you getting? I install CentOS RPMS on my RH machines all the time. I just installed the above RPM on my RHEL 6 box. In fact, my ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Trusted Penguin

What error are you getting? I install CentOS RPMS on my RH machines all the time. I just installed the above RPM on my RHEL 6 box. In fact, my RHEL 6 box already had that very RPM installed, so it must come with the installation media. I removed it and installed the above one just fine, though, just to be sure.

If you want to try another distro, I'd use Fedora 15 if I were you - it is considered to be fairly cutting edge, so it may have everything you need already. But you'll need a way to get everything installed (i.e. an internet connection) - do you have a LAN port on the PC?

FWIW, Fedora 15 does support the BCM4322 a/b/g/n "out of the box", so it should also support the 4318.

Posted this from an F15 box with a 4322.

Just Joined!

Solved!

Solved it works new ! thanks for all the support great website great people thanks!

Greetings

Nick Kessels

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickkessels View Post
    Solved it works new ! thanks for all the support great website great people thanks!

Greetings

Nick Kessels
    Consider "paying it forward" by posting about what solved your problem.

Just Joined!
    Thats the problem im not sure the first time i try to install the driver my pc whas saying this drivers in not for this system well so i was reading that the other did successfully installed the driver so i tried it again an new my pc whas saying that the package whas already installed so i checkt the internet setting and found my network so that how

Im sorry for my bad english!

Thanks!!!

Nick Kessels

OK, so it was just an issue of "discovering" the interface and network. That's good.

No apology necessary for awkward English from someone who normally speaks/writes a different language. What's annoying is native English-speakers who can't write coherently.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3