Find the answer to your Linux question:
I am trying to install xipdump-1.5.2.tgz on my Red hat Linux 5 Enterprise Edition operating system. But while installation it shows many errors. Can you tell me how to install ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

How to install xipdump-1.5.2.tgz on red hat linux 5 Enterprise Edition

I am trying to install xipdump-1.5.2.tgz on my Red hat Linux 5 Enterprise Edition operating system. But while installation it shows many errors. Can you tell me how to install this software. Is there any other packages needed to install. pl reply...

Xipdump is a protocol analyzer and tester. It's a kind of graphical tcpdump( which adds the possibility of changing packet values and resending them. The graphical representation of a packet is intended to offer a complete, customizable view at a glance.

Linux Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by onlymahendra7 View Post
    I am trying to install xipdump-1.5.2.tgz on my Red hat Linux 5 Enterprise Edition operating system. But while installation it shows many errors. Can you tell me how to install this software. Is there any other packages needed to install. pl reply...

Xipdump is a protocol analyzer and tester. It's a kind of graphical tcpdump( which adds the possibility of changing packet values and resending them. The graphical representation of a packet is intended to offer a complete, customizable view at a glance.
    how are you trying to install this package?

what are the errors?