Find the answer to your Linux question:
HI I created 2 node NFS cluster with RHEL6. my current status is file System mounting and NFS services are working well If the cluster service is started on NODE1, ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Help - to mount NFS share on 2nd cluster node

HI

I created 2 node NFS cluster with RHEL6. my current status is file System mounting and NFS services are working well

If the cluster service is started on NODE1, i need to mount one of the NFS directory on NODE2

i created a script and added last on my Service group. I did password less ssh between these nodes and on script i put below entry

ssh node2 mount 192.168.1.1:/disk /local

where 192.168.1.1 is my cluster resource IP.

The problem is when i start the service, cluster is failing.even i tried to mount on NODE1 instead of NODE2. ath that time cluster started, after sometime it's failing

please help me solve this.Is any custom script will do this thing for me.?

Thanks & Regards,
    Ben

I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.
    Sorry for the delay in addressing this. NFS is not a subject that a lot of people, other than sysadmins, are much familiar with. Have you sorted it out, or still need help?
    Sometimes, real fast is almost as good as real time.
    Just remember, Semper Gumbi - always be flexible!

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubberman View Post
    Sorry for the delay in addressing this. NFS is not a subject that a lot of people, other than sysadmins, are much familiar with. Have you sorted it out, or still need help?
    Since it is a 2 node cluster, I know on RHEL5 you have to create a quorum disk because you need another vote. It would probably have to be the same on RHEL6 also.