Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi, I want to appear for RHCE exam, but dont have proper material to go for it. Would anybody suggest me any good book or videos? Thanks!...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    TnG

About RHCE

Hi,

I want to appear for RHCE exam, but dont have proper material to go for it. Would anybody suggest me any good book or videos?

Thanks!

Linux Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by TnG View Post
    Hi,

I want to appear for RHCE exam, but dont have proper material to go for it. Would anybody suggest me any good book or videos?

Thanks!
    I would suggest my blog

All objectives are covered apart from this Use shell scripting to automate system maintenance tasks as it's not easily covered in a blog post

Just Joined!
    Have you appeared for/passed RHCSA which is mandatory/preliminary requirement to write RHCE .
    If you have not qualified for RHCSA you could still write RHCE and pass but Red Hat won't certify you unless you
    pass RHCSA. The current validity window for RHCSA is 3 years (ie for Red Hat Linux 6) but you could reset this validity window if
    you pass RHCE or a higher level expertise exam like RHCSS.

Visit the link (gb.redhat.com/training/courses/ex200/examobjective) for more details .
    Myself as a candidate would prefer the training by Redhat Instructors.
    Also, RHCSA/RHCE Red Hat Linux Certification Study Guide by Michael Jang is a good starting
    point/reference, but beware, it is not a replacement for the training given by the Red Hat professionals.

Just Joined!
    There is also OpenRHCE, which basically is an effort to collaboratively prepare study materials to help candidates achieve Red Hat's RHCE certification. Here is the link to it: h t t p s://github.com/texastwister/OpenRHCE

Just Joined!
    Thank You pal !!!

oz
    forum.guy
    Quote Originally Posted by TnG View Post
    Hi,

Thanks!
    Good day, TnG

In addition to what the others have said above, do a forum search because that question has been asked here countless times before and you are likely to find some other answers in those related threads. Good luck with your exam!
    oz