Find the answer to your Linux question:
Dear all, I am using fedora 11 Os I have lode all modules manually every time how to I create my own Linux ISO image in loaded all the modules ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Create My own Linux ISO image

Dear all,

I am using fedora 11 Os I have lode all modules manually every time
    how to I create my own Linux ISO image in loaded all the modules and create bootable ISO image.

Regards
    Pratik Patel

oz
    forum.guy
    Hello

Read through the following pages to see if one of these options will satisfy your needs:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_t..._use_a_Live_CD

Anaconda/Kickstart - FedoraProject
    oz

Just Joined!
    Thanks for your response.

I have checked your link and created live iso and it is working very well. But I want to create not a live iso but installable iso which includes my folder and files in it. So What can I do to make this happen ??? Waiting for your reply.

Thanks again...

oz
    forum.guy
    Quote Originally Posted by exawall View Post
    I want to create not a live iso but installable iso which includes my folder and files in it. So What can I do to make this happen ??? Waiting for your reply.
    The easiest thing to do for that, in my opinion, is to use Clonezilla to produce an exact image of your system and data. Then when you mess things up, you can quickly restore the image to your hard drive. You can even restore the system image to a new drive or newly completed system if the new hardware is supported:

Clonezilla live

I'd recommend running it from a liveCD, such as the one found at the above link, or from the Parted Magic LiveCD. I've used it hundreds of times and it has never failed on creating or restoring an image.
    oz

oz
    forum.guy
    Another option is to use the livecd version of True Image by Acronis. It isn't free software, but the livecd version is based on Linux, and it comes with a GUI which some might find easier to use. If you take your time and think out the steps to using it Clonezilla, it's not hard to learn and understand, and you can then zip through image creation and restoration in a few minutes.
    oz

Linux Guru
    Clonezilla will do a backup of your drives/partitions and if you want an iso that is installable (for example, the install fedora icon on the desktop) you would need to include the installer which I believe is anaconda?? I doubt that would be included in your installed system so you would need to get it off a Fedora Live CD. If that is what you mean??