Find the answer to your Linux question:
I've search many sites to have a perfect tutorial to setup a nating and dhcp server on centos. can any one help regrding this issue. I almost new on centos. ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Nating andDHCP server configure on centos help

I've search many sites to have a perfect tutorial to setup a nating and dhcp server on centos. can any one help regrding this issue. I almost new on centos. I need tutorial for reference.

Trusted Penguin
    Hi,

I'm moving your thread to the Red Hat forum, as CentOS is a RHEL clone, and will probably get more attention there.

Trusted Penguin
    Quote Originally Posted by studyete View Post
    I've search many sites to have a perfect tutorial to setup a nating and dhcp server on centos. can any one help regrding this issue. I almost new on centos. I need tutorial for reference.
    Try this one. It is brief, with good code examples, and seems thorough (to my eye).

Just Joined!
    Dear ateryu

thanks for your reply. I try enough before posting any help request here in the forum. As i did not go through the forum rules, is there any issue if i ask very basic question sometime?

Trusted Penguin
    There is no issue with asking a question that might be considered "n00b"-ish. You might get some snarky responses from well-informed but testy members, from time to time, though. Don't let that bother you (that's their problem - leave it to the admins to sort them out).

What is frowned upon are things like:

• asking for help with homework
    • asking for others to do the work for you without trying your hand at solving it first
    • not doing your own research first
    • being vague about the problem and not providing specific details about your setup and what you've tried and what errors you get

Take a moment to familiarize yourself with the rules, though - they're not long.