Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hello all! I was wondering if anyone would like to be a mentor to me. I know an overall knowledge subject of the things I want to know but I ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Question Red Hat mentor?

Hello all! I was wondering if anyone would like to be a mentor to me. I know an overall knowledge subject of the things I want to know but I would love to have someone that I can learn from.

Someone who possess these skills:

Website design (html, php, MySql)

And is extremely advanced in using RHEL.

I would love to add such a person on google+ so we can chat.

Much appreciated.

Honestly, this whole forum will be willing to mentor or help you along on various topics.
    Just ask around, and our members will be happy to chime in with tips and tricks.
    Jay

New users, read this first.
    New Member FAQ
    Registered Linux User #463940
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help. Please keep it on the public boards.

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by jayd512 View Post
    Honestly, this whole forum will be willing to mentor or help you along on various topics.
    Just ask around, and our members will be happy to chime in with tips and tricks.
    Yeah, it would just be nice to have someone tell me my next step, and have someone to contact immediately. And to teach me somethings.

oz
    forum.guy
    Hello

Following in jayd512's footsteps... forums like this one are intended as a reference for all users, with any questions and answers being made available to help as many end users as possible. My guess would be that few if any highly knowledgeable members would be here looking to take on individual students for private lessons, but either way, we hope you find what you are looking for and that Linux works out very well for you!
    oz

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by oz View Post
    Hello

Following in jayd512's footsteps... forums like this one are intended as a reference for all users, with any questions and answers being made available to help as many end users as possible. My guess would be that few if any highly knowledgeable members would be here looking to take on individual students for private lessons, but either way, we hope you find what you are looking for and that Linux works out very well for you!
    Linux has worked well for me for the past 3 years I understand what this forums main point is, and I love it that way. I guess to restate it I am looking to be an individual student. ^^

You may want to check out a local university or community college. Some of the students or teachers there may be able to help you in a tutoring style arrangement.
    Jay

New users, read this first.
    New Member FAQ
    Registered Linux User #463940
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help. Please keep it on the public boards.

Hi

Shoot your problems.....
    There is nothing impossible, for everything is possible; the impossible only takes a bit longer than the possible.

Just Joined!
    Thanks for the offer send me a private message with a way I can contact you