Find the answer to your Linux question:
i am using red hat linux.i am using exec().its not exiting when the process gets completed please help...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

help urgent

i am using red hat linux.i am using exec().its not exiting when the process gets completed
    please help

Linux Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by nithyabharathi View Post
    i am using red hat linux.i am using exec().its not exiting when the process gets completed
    please help
    Hello nithyabharathi. Welcome to linux forums and thank you for posting your question.
    First of all and for further reference, it would be better if you could give us a clue about your question on the thread's name.

Now, I am not very familiar with RHEL. However, I'm studying to get an LPI Certification so any knowledge I could add would be better for me.
    I am not quite sure what do you mean by using exec(). Could you paste on Pastebin.com - #1 paste tool since 2002! the complete output of that command you are entering? You could also put it between BBC Code command: [code].-

Trusted Penguin
    hi.

just post your code sample here. you can use the CODE tags in the tool bar above the text box (it is the # icon).

Edit: yes, as ivotkl suggested!
    Last edited by atreyu; 07-06-2013 at 06:04 AM. Reason: see Edit