Find the answer to your Linux question:
I have set locale in GNOME 3.10 in system menu to other language, and everything is almost ok when it's about applications. But GNOME panel, system settings, lock screen and ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Question Fedora linux UI language problems...

I have set locale in GNOME 3.10 in system menu to other language, and everything is almost ok when it's about applications. But GNOME panel, system settings, lock screen and many more UI applets are displaying in English.

How can i install full GNOME 3 translation if it exist?

From Fedora's site.....

5.10. GDM User Session and Language Configuration

The user's default session and language choices are stored in the ~/.dmrc file. When a user logs in for the first time, this file is created with the user's initial choices. The user can change these default values by simply changing to a different value when logging in. GDM will remember this change for subsequent logins.

The ~/.dmrc file is in the standard INI format. It has one section called [Desktop] which has two keys: Session and Language.

The Session key specifies the basename of the session .desktop file that the user wishes to normally use without the .desktop extension. The Language key specifies the language that the user wishes to use by default. If either of these keys is missing, the system default is used. The file would normally look as follows:

[Desktop]
    Session=gnome
    Language=cs_CZ.UTF-8

Support for ConsoleKit GDM Commands
    About

About This Document
    GNOME Display Manager Reference Manual
    Terms and Conventions Used in This Manual
    Overview
    Security
    Support for ConsoleKit
    Configuration