Find the answer to your Linux question:
After I did the full install of FC3 the screen gets all messed up, like it keeps the outlines of windows and has like a mirror effect. I can use ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Screen All messed up

After I did the full install of FC3 the screen gets all messed up, like it keeps the outlines of windows and has like a mirror effect. I can use the computer still but it is annoying since the screen gets all filled in. Before I didn;t do the full install it worked fine and I didn;t have this problem. I think it may be a graphics card issue since programs load fast, but I'm not sure. Can anyone help me???

Just Joined!

the answer is in topic-27899

the answer is in topic-27899

Just Joined!
    No that is not it. The windows are fine until I load the desktop then it takes the top porton of teh screen and repeates it 3 times down the screen.

Linux Newbie
    are you using dual monitors? and what graphics card do you have? i had a similar problem when messing around with dual monitors and my ati card, and btw, ati vid cards have ****** drivers for linux. they are supposed to be coming out with a new driver this month though, that is compatable with xorg 6.8 and hopefully the latest xinerama.
    http://fedora.rehat.com

$> man woman
    $> Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Linux Engineer
    please post your distro, GUI(kde,gnome), Video card, monitor... screen shot if possible...
    and a detailed description of the problem.

Thanks
    \"Meditative mind\'s is like a vast ocean... whatever strikes the surface, the bottom stays calm\" - Dalai Lama
    \"Competition ultimatly comes down to one thing... a loser and a winner.\" - Ugo Deschamps

Just Joined!
    Im using FC3, I did the everything install so I have everything. Its only when the desktop is loaded teh screen gets messed up. Terminal and login are fine.

Here is screen shot

Does anyone have any ideas about how to fix this????