Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi Guys, Can someone tell me what would be the good book for Fedora core. Thanks...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Books

Hi Guys, Can someone tell me what would be the good book for Fedora core.

Thanks

Smile 2 Books that i like

Here are two books if find to be nice. I'm still a newbie, and I just started these books but so far, so good.

RedHat Fedora 4 Unleashed - a good indepth guide to installing/configuring/using Fedora Core 4 + comes with Fedora Core 4 dvd. Don't be scared of its immense size, you will get through it eventually.

How Linux Works - a good and consise guide to using basic terminal commands

Go head and check out those links to get more info on the books, and see if you can see them at your books store before you buy anything. Also, stick around, I am sure that many other people will be able to give you many more suggestions/feedback.

You could try Linux for Dummies which includes Fedora Core 3, SUSE live, Mandrake (Mandriva) full version, Xandros Open Circulation version, and Linspire full version. Remember to get the 6th edition. I bought the 5th edition a while back, it was pretty good. The book pretty much concentrates on Fedora Core. Well it did in the 5th ed. Check it out though.

Just Joined!
    oh! there is a Google.You can fly there.

Just Joined!

library

What i recommend you doing is going to your local library, and check out a book.

those books are text books, and text books are big and heavy and not cheap as a Penuts comic book

when you find a book that you like, go and buy it-or keep on holding on to it untill you dont need it anymore :O LOL

and with such books that are that big, im guessing you are going to use it for reference, unless you Love reading.