Find the answer to your Linux question:
hello all, well back agan with more prob's so yes i got ver 19 of wine installed but i cant use it the config. utility does not work, when i ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

running wine config help!?!

hello all, well back agan with more prob's

so yes i got ver 19 of wine installed but i cant use it the config. utility does not work, when i go into termanl i type winecfg and it thows this long error and being new to linux i do not know what this means, i had also unhide all the files in my home dir. and there is not a .wine folder there is there supose to be one there? plez help!!!

[Bryan@hollowpoint ~]$ winecfg
    wine: creating configuration directory '/home/Bryan/.wine'...
    3010: assertion failed "(*(const char*)_DBUS_FUNCTION_NAME) != '_'" file "dbus-connection.c" line 2877 function _dbus_connection_read_write_dispatch
    fixme:ole:ITypeInfo_fnRelease destroy child objects
    X Error of failed request: GLXBadContext
    Major opcode of failed request: 143 (GLX)
    Minor opcode of failed request: 5 (X_GLXMakeCurrent)
    Serial number of failed request: 3367
    Current serial number in output stream: 3367
    wine: wineprefixcreate failed while creating '/home/Bryan/.wine'.
    [Bryan@hollowpoint ~]$ wineserver: could not save registry branch to /home/Bryan/.wine-N6VUap/system.reg : No such file or directory
    wineserver: could not save registry branch to /home/Bryan/.wine-N6VUap/userdef.reg : No such file or directory
    wineserver: could not save registry branch to /home/Bryan/.wine-N6VUap/user.reg : No such file or directory

Just Joined!
    still no replays i see well if some one know plez post im looking at this all the time, in in a standstill and really dont know what to do