Find the answer to your Linux question:
hey Guys could any one of u help to do some thing in linux im a Windows user.... n is my dream to do some thing in LINUX.. i just ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Iammateen

hey Guys could any one of u help to do some thing in linux im a Windows user.... n is my dream to do some thing in LINUX.. i just installed FEDORE n i wanted to learn the thingz soo expeting a complete guide from any of u .. n ur help will be highle appriciated thnx buddies.... awaiting ur reply to get master in FEDORE thnx

Quote Originally Posted by iammateen
    hey Guys could any one of u help to do some thing in linux im a Windows user.... n is my dream to do some thing in LINUX.. i just installed FEDORE n i wanted to learn the thingz soo expeting a complete guide from any of u .. n ur help will be highle appriciated thnx buddies.... awaiting ur reply to get master in FEDORE thnx
    Hello,

Welcome to Linux.... To learn more about Linux you don’t have to ask someone to teach you. You can search about Linux command or anything that related with Linux on the Internet. Use it buddy There are many ways to learn Linux, just buy a Linux Magz. or you can visit www.redhat.com and see the manual or the fedora official sites. Oh yea, btw it is not FEDORE but FEDORA. There are 5 types of Fedora: Fedora1, Fedora2, Fedora3, Fedora 4 & 5. Which one that you use? Read first the article in Linux How To or Manual Command for Linux. Then you can ask anything in this forum if there`s something trouble or problem, we will be glad to help you.

Regards,
    -JG-

Just Joined!

thnx buddy

Thnx buddy i can get the thingz on internet for sure even i know ths any way expecting someone to give me the commands to work on instead of searching any way thnz for ur kind reply n have a nice day
    Bye

Quote Originally Posted by iammateen
    Thnx buddy i can get the thingz on internet for sure even i know ths any way expecting someone to give me the commands to work on instead of searching any way thnz for ur kind reply n have a nice day
    Bye
    Hello,

You are welcome. Hey, you can learn linux from zero to hero. Just remember, you have to getused with Linux. Such as, in Linux you cannot find MyDocument, or .exe file...there are many procedures to do a command. There are many, a lot of commands in Linux. i can`t mentioned all. Well, like i said learn from basic to exper from Zero to Hero.

Regards,
    -JG-

Hi iammateen !!

check this article on Fedora Cutomization and Software Installation......
    and these are a few tips for FCore

<=== { casper } ===>
    It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
    New Users: Read This First

Just Joined!

Thnx

Thnx buddy n appriciate