Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hey everyone i have linux fedora installed on my box i have nagios running but i think its only a partial installation i dont have any other services related to ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Nagios installation problme

Hey everyone i have linux fedora installed on my box
    i have nagios running but i think its only a partial installation i dont have any other services related to it like dependencies only minimal.cfg

which i have no clue what that is but looked at it and added some hosts throu the template does anyone know how i get the rest of the serivices running besides i tryed installing nagios again and it gives me this error

./configure

"Enviromental variable CC is not set"
    then defines a bunch of missing .c files

what does this mean?

does anyone know what this means

thanks in advance

Just Joined!

Thumbs up

I currently run Nagios for my company on a fedora 5 box. All the help you will ever need is here. http://www.nagios-forum.co.uk/ Yes I know it's a link to a diff forum but it's one that deals with Nagios only. Took me about 10 min to get it all working. Fallow the install from the old forums I'm sure you can find it. Then get NRPE setup on your linux box that you want to monitor and you should be set. I forget the name of the service you use in windows as I havent done a windows box in a while. Good luck.