Hi, am new to linux environment and i am caught amidst loads of errors.

There is a set of .C files and header files that i tried compiling using a Makefile.The errro that it showed was 'cannot find -lacml'. I installed the acml library and this error was gone/But now there is a new error which is

/root/helium/i386/Hummer_and_Storey_Recomb.do: In function `Hummer_and_Storey_Recomb':
Hummer_and_Storey_Recomb.c.text+0x24): undefined reference to `Ryan_Topbase_Fits'
Hummer_and_Storey_Recomb.c.text+0x32): undefined reference to `RTF'
/usr/lib/gcc/i386-redhat-linux/4.1.1/../../../libacml.so: undefined reference to `e_wsfi'
/usr/lib/gcc/i386-redhat-linux/4.1.1/../../../libacml.so: undefined reference to `s_stop'
/usr/lib/gcc/i386-redhat-linux/4.1.1/../../../libacml.so: undefined reference to `s_wsfe'
/usr/lib/gcc/i386-redhat-linux/4.1.1/../../../libacml.so: undefined reference to `e_rsfi'
/usr/lib/gcc/i386-redhat-linux/4.1.1/../../../libacml.so: undefined reference to `s_cmp'
/usr/lib/gcc/i386-redhat-linux/4.1.1/../../../libacml.so: undefined reference to `e_wsfe'
/usr/lib/gcc/i386-redhat-linux/4.1.1/../../../libacml.so: undefined reference to `z_abs'
/usr/lib/gcc/i386-redhat-linux/4.1.1/../../../libacml.so: undefined reference to `do_lio'
/usr/lib/gcc/i386-redhat-linux/4.1.1/../../../libacml.so: undefined reference to `s_wsle'
/usr/lib/gcc/i386-redhat-linux/4.1.1/../../../libacml.so: undefined reference to `z_sqrt'
/usr/lib/gcc/i386-redhat-linux/4.1.1/../../../libacml.so: undefined reference to `s_cat'
/usr/lib/gcc/i386-redhat-linux/4.1.1/../../../libacml.so: undefined reference to `c_sqrt'
/usr/lib/gcc/i386-redhat-linux/4.1.1/../../../libacml.so: undefined reference to `s_copy'
/usr/lib/gcc/i386-redhat-linux/4.1.1/../../../libacml.so: undefined reference to `s_rsfi'
/usr/lib/gcc/i386-redhat-linux/4.1.1/../../../libacml.so: undefined reference to `do_fio'
/usr/lib/gcc/i386-redhat-linux/4.1.1/../../../libacml.so: undefined reference to `z_exp'
/usr/lib/gcc/i386-redhat-linux/4.1.1/../../../libacml.so: undefined reference to `c_abs'
/usr/lib/gcc/i386-redhat-linux/4.1.1/../../../libacml.so: undefined reference to `e_wsle'
/usr/lib/gcc/i386-redhat-linux/4.1.1/../../../libacml.so: undefined reference to `c_exp'
/usr/lib/gcc/i386-redhat-linux/4.1.1/../../../libacml.so: undefined reference to `s_wsfi'
/usr/lib/gcc/i386-redhat-linux/4.1.1/../../../libacml.so: undefined reference to `i_indx'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: [test_Peach] Error 1 (ignored)

here the undefined references mentioned to 'Ryan_Topbase_Fits' and 'RTF' are two functions defined in Ryan_Topbase_Fits.h
I am totally confused on what the error it indicates.SHould i have to change some path.Where should the libacml.so reside??