Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hai, I am interested to develop my carrier in Linux. I want to work on kernel development. So can u suggest me regarding this that which companies work on kernel ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Thumbs down Carrier in Linux

Hai,
    I am interested to develop my carrier in Linux. I want to work on kernel development. So can u suggest me regarding this that which companies work on kernel development & how to get in there. What basic knowledge should
    I have?. Also one more thing I have been told that that Red Hat Certification are helpful in regarding carrier in linux. Is it so? At what extent they are helpful? Provide any website address
    regarding this. Thanks in advance.

Thanking you
    Naveen.

Linux Enthusiast
    First of all, you might want to consider using a more positive icon for your message than .

Secondly, Kernel development isn't done by companies.
    An exception is companies like Red Hat who adjust kernels to provide additional features. But the "general" development is free / open source.

Yes, any Linux certification is always valuable when looking for a related job.
    If you try Google and hit "linux certification", you have lots to read about, including websites that provide certification

Talking Reply

Thanks I will look at google.