Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hello, I am currently looking for a GUI based WYSIWYG on the lines of NET FUSION for Windows. I still currently have a single win based pc left on the ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

GUI Based Webpage Development Kit

Hello, I am currently looking for a GUI based WYSIWYG on the lines of NET FUSION for Windows. I still currently have a single win based pc left on the network for the sole purpose of NET Fusion and DVD creation. I can do easily with the DVD creation utilities on Linux but I need a powerful, yet easy to use (its all relative) web development kit.

I need this for Fedora Core 6, thanks in advance for any possible options.

What, you mean something like Quanta Plus, Bluefish, or NVU? Nahhh, you could have found those easy with Google, perhaps you want something really special.

Personally, I do all my web development with vim and kate; text editors rule when writing html.
    Linux user #126863 - see http://linuxcounter.net/

Just Joined!
    I currently have Bluefish, Quanta, and Screem setup but they do not have the features I am looking for. I have a copy of NVU but it will not install on FC6.
    What I am looking for will need a bit more umph than a text editor. One reason is I have gotten use to NetFusion which has built in ability for SQL linking files, and acceptance of multiple languages. Other reason is I am just too lazy.
    Main reason I like computers is they do all the work and you get all the glory.