Find the answer to your Linux question:
can anybody provide me the package used for monitoring ssh sessions from Red hat linux server . I am new buddy in ssh. installed ssh and users are connected to ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

ssh session

can anybody provide me the package used for monitoring ssh sessions from Red hat linux server . I am new buddy in ssh. installed ssh and users are connected to ssh and i want to know how to disconnect ssh sessions. I was readinf the following link http://www.suso.org/docs/shell/ssh.sdf where it was mentioned ti use gtk2-askpass package. I searched on internet but could locate it.

sort out this prob.

Just Joined!

result

Hi,
    To logout of ssh :exit
    (or) control +d

even i do use this in my office i do the same thing ,don't whether this will solve
    ur problem or not.

Linux Newbie
    You could always type
    Code:
    ps -Lf -u user
    to view all processes a person is running

If you look at the TTY column for a process, you should see something like "pts/5", that tells you the terminal associated with that process. Elsewhere in the list you should see the PID for that terminal, it will look something like:
    Code:
    500      31356 31352 31356  0    1 Feb23 ?        00:00:24 sshd: user@pts/5
    If you kill that process (in this case, #31356), it will shut down everything the user is running in that terminal and kick them out of ssh.

I don't know of a utility that will do this all for you, but one probably exists somewhere