Find the answer to your Linux question:
So maybe this is the wrong section, im sorry, but this is a tool to test security in a network. so i got the backtrack 2 final cd all burned ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Backtrack 2 "live cd" trouble

So maybe this is the wrong section, im sorry, but this is a tool to test security in a network. so i got the backtrack 2 final cd all burned to the correct media and the correct speed so thats none of the problem. but i cant get this "live cd" to boot. ubuntu succesfully booted into its desktop installation but how does this work? i cant find any live cd guides...

Need more information

Can you tell about any errors you are getting?

Just Joined!
    didnt give errors because it didnt boot up, it went straight to ubuntu. but i had my boot priority's correct and randomly, i dont know how it happened but during one of my attempts it gave me the option of booting from my dvd drive. my bios must not have recognized the drive before? only giving the option of my Hd? idk, anyway, through trial and error it is fixed, if a mod could delete this thread that'd be great. theres no helpful tips here, just trial and error sometimes works :P

thanks anyway!