Find the answer to your Linux question:
hi... I've planned to implement the early bird worm detection engine....... But not sure if it has been implemented already.. And i want to know the year of publication of ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

earlybird worm detection system - doubts

hi...
    I've planned to implement the early bird worm detection engine.......
    But not sure if it has been implemented already..
    And i want to know the year of publication of that paper...
    If anybody viewing this thread can help me please let me know the answers for the following two questions:

1.Has 'EARLYBIRD WORM DETECTION SYSTEM' been implemented?

2.Year of publication of the paper mentioned below?

TITLE OF THAT PAPER:
    "The EarlyBird System for Real-time Detection of Unknown Worms"

Exclamation

Could please explain what are you trying to achieve? implementing it in Linux or search for general details about the topic ?

I have found this from google : The EarlyBird System for Real-time Detection of Unknown Worms

HTH
    First they ignore you,Then they laugh at you,Then they fight with you,Then you win. - M.K.Gandhi
    -----
    FOSS India Award winning ext3fs Undelete tool www.giis.co.in. Online Linux Terminal http://www.webminal.org

Just Joined!
    hi....
    yes i've planned to implement it in linux.... wish to know if the system has alredy been implemented?? is that system available in opensourse?

I'm not a networking person,so no idea about earlybird worm detection system in linux. I have came across "Nagios" a monitoring tool.

If you think, you have nice ideas ,that can be useful to atleast one user ..then just go ahead and write the tool.

Every one has different needs ,that why we have so many linux distros. So all the best for your new innovative application,hope that will help users.
    First they ignore you,Then they laugh at you,Then they fight with you,Then you win. - M.K.Gandhi
    -----
    FOSS India Award winning ext3fs Undelete tool www.giis.co.in. Online Linux Terminal http://www.webminal.org