Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi , I am working on network security and working on Host Intrusion Detection System . I am looking for sites which contains the latest vulnerabilities of Linux browsers like ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Vulnerability list of Linux web browsers ??

Hi ,
    I am working on network security and working on Host Intrusion Detection System .

I am looking for sites which contains the latest vulnerabilities of Linux browsers like Firefox , Chrome , Opera , Konqueror , Epiphany etc .

Thank you

Just Joined!
    What do you mean by "latest vulnerabilities"? 0-days? I just wonder if asking for that would be a valid topic for a site like this.

Just Joined!
    I mean not the list of vulnerabilities , not the 0-day vulns .

Just Joined!
    Vendors for Linux browsers like Amaya, Mozilla Firefox, Seamonkey, Dillo, Galeon, links, elinks, Google Chrome, lynx, Opera, curl, Konqueror, all have their own website (but Epiphany is at gnome.org) so best look there. If you mean aggregate sites then common ones are CERT, SecurityFocus or Secunia. Then there's the CAN-CVE at CVE - CVE List Main Page to search. Note asking for "latest" may not mean much here as bugs may still be undisclosed or be disclosed elsewhere. BTW should you really focus on browsers alone? How about plugins?