Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi, please do you know any free or very cheap service which generates short time attacks on a remote webserver to test its security and ability to minigate various kind ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Any Denial of Service test site with advice?

Hi,

please do you know any free or very cheap service which generates short time attacks on a remote webserver to test its security and ability to minigate various kind of DoS?
    Then some report with advices on how to fix holes.

Just to veriffy server configuration, firewall is OK, before its too late
    "Avoid the Gates of Hell. Use Linux affordable VPS."

I hope you talking to your hosting provider because you'll be setting off alarms in their NOC, they are not going to be happy with you.

You also need to decide if this is going to be a whitebox, blackbox or geybox explotation attempt. You're better off doing it yourself. LET YOUR PROVIDER KNOW> Follow their rules and stay out of their stuff. You'd probably be better off copying the drives and replicating the system in a virtual space. Then you could attack it and study it. If you let somebody else do that be DANG careful that you research and find a good nationally known testing service before handing away the keys to the kingdom.

The best hacks are social. Why do all that hardwork cracking code when I can BS you in to giving me the answers?

Now, if you really want to see what's going on you really need a virtual environment, GNS3, Snort, Wireshark, Kali, Metasploit, Tails, Backbox, a linux distro dedicated gateway machine and a hardware firewall appliance between your LAN and WAN. Then you'll be OSI compliant and you'll have the tools to see what's actually going on.

I'd *never* let anybody that deep in to my systems.

Your system, your choice.

Oh, and the key phrase you are looking for is "Network Auditor".
    (I'm not one yet, but I'm working on it.)

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close