Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
Last week, I posted in security section that PCLinuxOS FullMonty 2013.04, purchased from OSDisc.com, has fake browser plugins. Yesterday, I discovered it has Kismet preinstalled. Pentesting linux distros have Kismet ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

BadBIOS infected PCLinuxOS has Kismet streaming wav audio

Last week, I posted in security section that PCLinuxOS FullMonty 2013.04, purchased from OSDisc.com, has fake browser plugins.

Yesterday, I discovered it has Kismet preinstalled. Pentesting linux distros have Kismet preinstalled. PCLinuxOS FullMonty does not have any pen testing apps in the menu for users to use. Kismet in PCLinuxOS FullMonty is for hackers to use remotely.

How I discovered Kismet was searching for sound files. Yesterday, I had discovered Amiga Soundtracker files and AmigaOS operating system in Privatix and PCLinuxOS FullMonty. See German Tor CD has PXE Server streaming in r/onions/ subreddit of reddit. Thus, these distros may have other sound files.

There are five wav files in kismet at /usr/share/kismet/wav: alert.wav, gpslock.wav, gpslost.wav, new.wav and packet.wav. Screenshot of kismet's wav files is at imgur Uurcpnb

Kismet captures the MAC address of nearby wifi devices. Kismet can also use GPS and sound.

"Sound and speech can be generated by the Kismet server, however typically this would be done by the Kismet UI instead. Sound is disabled by default in the Kismet server:

enablesound=true|false Play sound
    soundbin=... Path and options for sound player binary
    sound=xxx,true|false Enable playing sound trigger xxx

enablespeech=true|false Speak
    speechbin=... Text-to-Speech player
    speechtype=raw|festival If using Festival (but NOT flite) speech
    type must be set to 'festival', all other
    tools should be set to 'raw'
    speechencoding=... NATO, Spelling, Speech. Encoding of speech
    fields for clarity, spell network SSIDs as
    NATO, spelled-out letters, or speak them
    normally.
    speech=xxx,"format" Format of spoken strings, see the Kismet UI
    section for more information on formatting
    of speech strings.

from kismetwireless documentation

"GPS Device and gpsd Service. If you would like to be able to display the information collected by Kismet in Google Earth, you will need to connect a compatible GPS to your NST system and run the gpsd service. Refer to: "HowTo Setup The NST System With A GPS (gpsd)" for details on connecting a GPS to your NST system."
    from wiki in networksecuritytoolkit.

Kismet is streaming sound to geolocate the computer using PClinuxOS FullMonty and to geolocate nearby wifi devices such as other computers, tablets and smartphones.

I cannot find PCLinuxOS FullMonty's list of packages on the internet. Thus, I don't know whether Kismet, AmigaOS and browser plugins were preinstalled or whether the DVD OSDisc.com mailed me was tampered. Using a search engine, I searched PCLinuxOS and kismet but didn't find anything.

I cannot ask on PCLinuxOS forum because they removed my two threads and banned me. I had posted that Kwrite in live PCLinuxOS FullMonty DVD was tampered with and creating infected files. Therefore, I posted the thread 'BadBios infected text files' on r/asknetsec subreddit of reddit. That was partially discussed in bleepingcomputer titled BadBIOS infected DOC Files.

Microsoft, Apple and Google use kismet to capture nearby wifi devices. Users cannot disable this. See Private investigators hire NSA trained hackers in /r/privacy subreddit of reddit. I wonder if the state is funding linux developers to install spyware and malware in their distros. I wonder if OSDisc.com is remotely controlled by State hackers.

PCLinuxOS FullMonty has numerous SSL certificates that do not belong in a linux distro. Some may be fake. Or some may be used for fingerprinting.

Is anyone interested in conducting forensics on PCLinuxOS FullMonty, Privatix CD and/or my infected plain text files? I will mail the DVDs to you along with my badBios infected HP Compaq Presario V2000. No need to return them as I will be discarding my HP laptop otherwise. Yesterday, I discarded my badBIOS infected Asus 1015PE.
    Last edited by BadBIOSVictim; 05-21-2014 at 10:19 PM.

Not more of the same thing over and over. Just post to your previous threads don't need to keep making new threads.
    A lion does not lose sleep, over the opinion of sheep.

Just Joined!
    I am not writing the same thing over and over. AmigaOS and Kismet using sound is different from fake browser plugins which is different from squashfs. There is a need to make new threads when the issues are new.

Linux Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by BadBIOSVictim View Post
    I am not writing the same thing over and over. AmigaOS and Kismet using sound is different from fake browser plugins which is different from squashfs. There is a need to make new threads when the issues are new.
    I think what he meant to say is 'you're crazy.'

For fun, I've read some of your threads. You ramble incoherently.
    You purchased a cd from some random place online. Yeah, it might have all sorts of nasties on it. In any event, I don't believe what you're writing, and half of it I cannot understand.

Just Joined!
    Mizzle, which thread are you alleging I ramble incoherently? What portion of the thread?

OSDisc.com is not a random place. They are the main seller of linux DVDs in America.

If you don't believe I am writing, you can look at the screenshot and give me your address so I can mail you the PCLinuxOS FullMonty DVD.

If you don't understand, ask.

Just Joined!
    I was hoping for an explanation on how kismet uses sound. There is little on the internet on this.

How to find a list of preinstalled packages of any linux distro? I spent more hours today looking for a list for Mageia and Fedora. There is a package database webpage that lists packages to download from the repository. But no list of preinstalled packages.

I need to switch to a different linux distro. I need to switch to one that has a list of preinstalled packages including a list of preinstalled browser plugins, if any. Does any one have a recommendation?

Quote Originally Posted by BadBIOSVictim View Post
    I was hoping for an explanation on how kismet uses sound. There is little on the internet on this.

How to find a list of preinstalled packages of any linux distro? I spent more hours today looking for a list for Mageia and Fedora. There is a package database webpage that lists packages to download from the repository. But no list of preinstalled packages.

I need to switch to a different linux distro. I need to switch to one that has a list of preinstalled packages including a list of preinstalled browser plugins, if any. Does any one have a recommendation?
    Actually I think you need to give up on Linux it's telling you it isn't for you, how about a nice iMac?
    A lion does not lose sleep, over the opinion of sheep.

Like Linuxed - Exploring Linux distros: antiX MX-14 "Symbiosis" Review: Truly Special!

which has a installed.txt document in Documents directory like my AntiX distro does?

Code:
    abcde                                2.5.3-1                            all          A Better CD Encoder
    acl                                  2.2.51-8                           i386         Access control list utilities
    acpi                                 1.6-1                              i386         displays information on ACPI devices
    acpi-fakekey                         0.140-5                            i386         tool to generate fake key events
    acpi-support                         0.140-5                            all          scripts for handling many ACPI events
    acpi-support-base                    0.140-5                            all          scripts for handling base ACPI events such as the power button
    acpid                                1:2.0.16-1+deb7u1                  i386         Advanced Configuration and Power Interface event daemon
    add-desktop-antix                    0.2.1                              all          Script and Desktop launcher for adding desktop launchers to antiX.
    add-key-antix                        0.2.2                              all          Script and Desktop launcher for adding items to the keys files of antiX.
    add-start-antix                      0.2.2                              all          Script and Desktop launcher for adding items to the startup files of antiX.
    adduser                              3.113+nmu3                         all          add and remove users and groups
    advert-block-antix                   0.2.2                              all          Script and Desktop launcher for advert block, website add blocker for antiX.
    adwaita-themes                       0.0.1                              all          adwaita adwaita-X-light GTK2/3 themes
    alpine                               2.02+dfsg-2                        i386         Text-based email client, friendly for novices but powerful
    alsa-base                            1.0.25+2+nmu2                      all          ALSA driver configuration files
    alsa-oss                             1.0.25-1                           i386         ALSA wrapper for OSS applications
    alsa-tools                           1.0.25-2                           i386         Console based ALSA utilities for specific hardware
    alsa-utils                           1.0.25-4                           i386         Utilities for configuring and using ALSA
    antix-archive-keyring                2013.03.23                         all          GnuPG archive keys of the aptosid archive
    antix-cc-full-antix                  0.3.5                              all          Control centre for antiX-full.
    antix-goodies                        0.4.5                              i386         Various useful scripts for antiX.
    antix-installer                      0.4.1                              i386         GUI installer for antiX.
    antix-libs                           0.3.8.2                            all          libs for running antiX
    antix-snapshot-cli                   0.2.7.7                            all          tool to create a live-CD from the running system
    antix-snapshot-gui                   0.2.6                              all          tool to create a live-CD from the running system
    apt                                  0.9.7.8                            i386         commandline package manager
    apt-show-versions                    0.20                               all          lists available package versions with distribution
    apt-utils                            0.9.7.8                            i386         package managment related utility programs
    apt-xapian-index                     0.45                               all          maintenance and search tools for a Xapian index of Debian packages
    arandr                               0.1.6-1                            all          Simple visual front end for XRandR
    asciidoc                             8.6.7-1                            all          Highly configurable text format for writing documentation
    ash                                  0.5.7-3                            all          compatibility package for dash
    aspell                               0.60.7~20110707-1                  i386         GNU Aspell spell-checker
    asunder                              2.2-1                              i386         graphical audio CD ripper and encoder
    atmel-firmware                       1.3-4                              all          Firmware for Atmel at76c50x wireless networking chips.
    b43-fwcutter                         1:015-14.1                         i386         Utility for extracting Broadcom 43xx firmware
    base-files                           7.1                                i386         Debian base system miscellaneous files
    base-passwd                          3.5.26                             i386         Debian base system master password and group files
    bash                                 4.2+dfsg-0.1                       i386         GNU Bourne Again SHell
    bash-completion                      1:2.0-1                            all          programmable completion for the bash shell
    bc                                   1.06.95-2                          i386         The GNU bc arbitrary precision calculator language
    binutils                             2.22-8                             i386         GNU assembler, linker and binary utilities
    bittorrent                           3.4.2-11.4                         all          Original BitTorent client - console tools
    bluetooth                            4.99-2                             all          Bluetooth support
    bluez                                4.99-2                             i386         Bluetooth tools and daemons
    bluez-firmware                       1.2-3                              all          Firmware for Bluetooth devices
    br2684ctl                            1:2.5.1-1.5                        i386         Utility for configuring RFC 2684 ATM/Ethernet bridging
    brit-icons                           1.0.2                              all          icon set used in antiX-cc.
    bsdmainutils                         9.0.3                              i386         collection of more utilities from FreeBSD
    bsdutils                             1:2.20.1-5.3                       i386         Basic utilities from 4.4BSD-Lite
    btrfs-tools                          0.19+20120328-7.1                  i386         Checksumming Copy on Write Filesystem utilities
    busybox                              1:1.20.0-7                         i386         Tiny utilities for small and embedded systems
    bzip2                                1.0.6-4                            i386         high-quality block-sorting file compressor - utilities
    ca-certificates                      20130119                           all          Common CA certificates
    calcurse                             2.9.2-1                            i386         text-based calendar and todo manager
    cclive                               0.7.9-1                            i386         lightweight command line video extraction tool
    cd-discid                            1.3.1-1                            i386         CDDB DiscID utility
    cdparanoia                           3.10.2+debian-10.1                 i386         audio extraction tool for sampling CDs
    cdrdao                               1:1.2.3-0.3                        i386         records CDs in Disk-At-Once (DAO) mode
    cdrskin                              1.2.2-2                            i386         command line CD/DVD/BD writing tool
    cdw                                  0.7.1-1                            i386         Tool for burning CD's - console version
    ceni                                 2.38.1                             all          Curses interface to /etc/network/interfaces
    cifs-utils                           2:5.5-1                            i386         Common Internet File System utilities
    claws-mail                           3.8.1-2                            i386         Fast, lightweight and user-friendly GTK2 based email client
    cli-installer-antix                  2.8.5                              all          Script to install antiX to hard drive.
    clipit                               1.4.1-1                            i386         lightweight GTK+ clipboard manager
    conky                                1.9.0-2                            all          highly configurable system monitor (transitional package)
    conky-all                            1.9.0-2                            i386         highly configurable system monitor (all features enabled)
    connectshares-antix                  0.1.0                              all          Mounts Samba and/or NFS shares offered by a remote system(s).
    console-common                       0.7.87                             all          basic infrastructure for text console configuration
    console-data                         2:1.12-2                           all          keymaps, fonts, charset maps, fallback tables for console-tools
    console-setup                        1.88                               all          console font and keymap setup program
    console-setup-linux                  1.88                               all          Linux specific part of console-setup
    consolekit                           0.4.5-3.1                          i386         framework for defining and tracking users, sessions and seats
    coreutils                            8.13-3.5                           i386         GNU core utilities
    cpio                                 2.11+dfsg-0.1                      i386         GNU cpio -- a program to manage archives of files
    cpp                                  4:4.7.2-1                          i386         GNU C preprocessor (cpp)
    cpp-4.7                              4.7.2-5                            i386         GNU C preprocessor
    cpufrequtils                         008-1                              i386         utilities to deal with the cpufreq Linux kernel feature
    cpulimit                             1.7-1                              i386         tool for limiting the CPU usage of a process
    cron                                 3.0pl1-124                         i386         process scheduling daemon
    cryptsetup                           2:1.4.3-4                          i386         disk encryption support - startup scripts
    cryptsetup-bin                       2:1.4.3-4                          i386         disk encryption support - command line tools
    cups                                 1.5.3-5                            i386         Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - server
    cups-client                          1.5.3-5                            i386         Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - client programs (SysV)
    cups-common                          1.5.3-5                            all          Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - common files
    cups-filters                         1.0.18-2.1                         i386         OpenPrinting CUPS Filters
    cups-ppdc                            1.5.3-5                            i386         Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - PPD manipulation utilities
    dash                                 0.5.7-3                            i386         POSIX-compliant shell
    dbus                                 1.6.8-1                            i386         simple interprocess messaging system (daemon and utilities)
    dbus-x11                             1.6.8-1                            i386         simple interprocess messaging system (X11 deps)
    dc3dd                                7.1.614-1                          i386         patched version of GNU dd with forensic features
    dcfldd                               1.3.4.1-2.1                        i386         enhanced version of dd for forensics and security
    dconf-gsettings-backend:i386         0.12.1-3                           i386         simple configuration storage system - GSettings back-end
    dconf-service                        0.12.1-3                           i386         simple configuration storage system - D-Bus service
    dctrl-tools                          2.22.2                             i386         Command-line tools to process Debian package information
    debconf                              1.5.49                             all          Debian configuration management system
    debconf-i18n                         1.5.49                             all          full internationalization support for debconf
    debconf-utils                        1.5.49                             all          debconf utilities
    debian-archive-keyring               2012.4                             all          GnuPG archive keys of the Debian archive
    debianutils                          4.3.2                              i386         Miscellaneous utilities specific to Debian
    deborphan                            1.7.28.8                           i386         program that can find unused packages, e.g. libraries
    desktop-defaults-full-antix          0.3.8.2                            all          desktop defaults for antiX
    desktop-file-utils                   0.20-0.1                           i386         Utilities for .desktop files
    dialog                               1.1-20120215-2                     i386         Displays user-friendly dialog boxes from shell scripts
    dictionaries-common                  1.12.11                            all          Common utilities for spelling dictionary tools
    diffutils                            1:3.2-6                            i386         File comparison utilities
    dillo                                3.0.2-2                            i386         Small and fast web browser
    dkms                                 2.2.0.3-1.2                        all          Dynamic Kernel Module Support Framework
    dmidecode                            2.11-9                             i386         SMBIOS/DMI table decoder
    dmsetup                              2:1.02.74-7                        i386         Linux Kernel Device Mapper userspace library
    dmz-cursor-theme                     0.4.3                              all          Style neutral, scalable cursor theme
    docbook-xml                          4.5-7.2                            all          standard XML documentation system for software and systems
    dosbox                               0.74-3                             i386         x86 emulator with Tandy/Herc/CGA/EGA/VGA/SVGA graphics, sound and DOS
    dosfstools                           3.0.13-1                           i386         utilities for making and checking MS-DOS FAT filesystems
    dpkg                                 1.16.10                            i386         Debian package management system
    dvd+rw-tools                         7.1-10                             i386         DVD+-RW/R tools
    e2fslibs:i386                        1.42.5-1.1                         i386         ext2/ext3/ext4 file system libraries
    e2fsprogs                            1.42.5-1.1                         i386         ext2/ext3/ext4 file system utilities
    e3                                   1:2.71-1                           i386         A very small editor
    eject                                2.1.5+deb1+cvs20081104-13          i386         ejects CDs and operates CD-Changers under Linux
    elinks-lite                          0.12~pre5-9                        i386         advanced text-mode WWW browser - lightweight version
    encfs                                1.7.4-2.4+b1                       i386         encrypted virtual filesystem
    epdfview                             0.1.8-3                            i386         Lightweight pdf viewer based on poppler libs
    esound-common                        0.2.41-10                          all          Enlightened Sound Daemon - Common files
    ethtool                              1:3.4.2-1                          i386         display or change Ethernet device settings
    exit-antix                           0.2.1                              all          Script and Desktop launcher for exiting antiX.
    extlinux                             2:4.05+dfsg-6+deb7u1               i386         collection of boot loaders (ext2/3/4 and btrfs bootloader)
    faq-docs-antix                       0.3.2                              all          Frequently asked questions documentation.
    feh                                  2.3-2                              i386         imlib2 based image viewer
    ffmpeg                               6:0.8.6-1                          i386         Multimedia player, server, encoder and transcoder (transitional package)
    file                                 5.11-2                             i386         Determines file type using "magic" numbers
    file-roller                          3.4.2-1                            i386         archive manager for GNOME
    findutils                            4.4.2-4                            i386         utilities for finding files--find, xargs
    firmware-atheros                     0.36+wheezy.1                      all          Binary firmware for Atheros wireless cards
    firmware-b43-installer               1:015-14.1                         all          Installer package for firmware for the b43 driver
    firmware-bnx2                        0.36+wheezy.1                      all          Binary firmware for Broadcom NetXtremeII
    firmware-bnx2x                       0.36+wheezy.1                      all          Binary firmware for Broadcom NetXtreme II 10Gb
    firmware-brcm80211                   0.36+wheezy.1                      all          Binary firmware for Broadcom 802.11 wireless cards
    firmware-intelwimax                  0.36+wheezy.1                      all          Binary firmware for Intel WiMAX Connection
    firmware-iwlwifi                     0.36+wheezy.1                      all          Binary firmware for Intel PRO/Wireless 3945 and 802.11n cards
    firmware-libertas                    0.36+wheezy.1                      all          Binary firmware for Marvell Libertas 8xxx wireless cards
    firmware-linux                       0.36+wheezy.1                      all          Binary firmware for various drivers in the Linux kernel (meta-package)
    firmware-linux-free                  3.2                                all          Binary firmware for various drivers in the Linux kernel
    firmware-linux-nonfree               0.36+wheezy.1                      all          Binary firmware for various drivers in the Linux kernel
    firmware-myricom                     0.36+wheezy.1                      all          Binary firmware for Myri-10G Ethernet adapters
    firmware-netxen                      0.36+wheezy.1                      all          Binary firmware for QLogic Intelligent Ethernet (3000 and 3100 Series)
    firmware-qlogic                      0.36+wheezy.1                      all          Binary firmware for QLogic IBA7220, QLA1xxx, ISP2xxx and SP2x2
    firmware-ralink                      0.36+wheezy.1                      all          Binary firmware for Ralink wireless cards
    firmware-realtek                     0.36+wheezy.1                      all          Binary firmware for Realtek wired and wireless network adapters
    flac                                 1.2.1-6                            i386         Free Lossless Audio Codec - command line tools
    flashplugin-nonfree                  1:3.2                              i386         Adobe Flash Player - browser plugin
    flashrom                             0.9.5.2+r1546-1                    i386         Identify, read, write, erase, and verify BIOS/ROM/flash chips
    fluxbox                              1.3.2-4                            i386         Highly configurable and low resource X11 Window manager
    fluxbox-themes-antix                 0.1.3                              all          extra fluxbox themes for antiX.
    fontconfig                           2.9.0-7.1                          i386         generic font configuration library - support binaries
    fontconfig-config                    2.9.0-7.1                          all          generic font configuration library - configuration
    fonts-freefont-ttf                   20120503-1                         all          Freefont Serif, Sans and Mono Truetype fonts
    fonts-liberation                     1.07.2-6                           all          Fonts with the same metrics as Times, Arial and Courier
    fonts-lyx                            2.0.3-3                            all          TrueType versions of some TeX fonts used by LyX
    fonts-mgopen                         1.1-8                              all          Magenta MgOpen TrueType fonts
    fonts-opensymbol                     2:102.2+LibO4.0.3-2~bpo70+1        all          OpenSymbol TrueType font
    fonts-sil-gentium                    20081126:1.02-12                   all          extended Unicode Latin font ("a typeface for the nations")
    foomatic-filters                     4.0.17-1                           i386         OpenPrinting printer support - filters
    freeglut3:i386                       2.6.0-4                            i386         OpenGL Utility Toolkit
    fuse                                 2.9.0-2+deb7u1                     i386         Filesystem in Userspace
    fuse-utils                           2.9.0-2+deb7u1                     all          Filesystem in Userspace (transitional package)
    fusesmb                              0.8.7-1.2                          i386         filesystem client based on the SMB file transfer protocol
    fxload                               0.0.20081013-1                     i386         Firmware download to EZ-USB devices
    gamin                                0.1.10-4.1                         i386         File and directory monitoring system
    gawk                                 1:4.0.1+dfsg-2.1                   i386         GNU awk, a pattern scanning and processing language
    gcc                                  4:4.7.2-1                          i386         GNU C compiler
    gcc-4.7                              4.7.2-5                            i386         GNU C compiler
    gcc-4.7-base:i386                    4.7.2-5                            i386         GCC, the GNU Compiler Collection (base package)
    gcolor2                              0.4-2.1                            i386         Simple GTK2 color selector and picker
    gconf-service                        3.2.5-1+build1                     i386         GNOME configuration database system (D-Bus service)
    gconf2                               3.2.5-1+build1                     i386         GNOME configuration database system (support tools)
    gconf2-common                        3.2.5-1+build1                     all          GNOME configuration database system (common files)
    gdebi                                0.8.7                              all          simple tool to install deb files - GNOME GUI
    gdebi-core                           0.8.7                              all          simple tool to install deb files
    geany                                1.22+dfsg-2                        i386         fast and lightweight IDE
    geany-common                         1.22+dfsg-2                        all          fast and lightweight IDE -- common files
    gecko-mediaplayer                    1.0.6-1                            i386         Multimedia plug-in for Gecko browsers
    genisoimage                          9:1.1.11-2                         i386         Creates ISO-9660 CD-ROM filesystem images
    gettext                              0.18.1.1-9                         i386         GNU Internationalization utilities
    gettext-base                         0.18.1.1-9                         i386         GNU Internationalization utilities for the base system
    gexec                                0.4-1                              i386         Small command executer with autocompletion using GTK+
    gftp                                 2.0.19-4                           all          X/GTK+ and console FTP client (metapackage)
    gftp-common                          2.0.19-4                           i386         shared files for other gFTP packages
    gftp-gtk                             2.0.19-4                           i386         X/GTK+ FTP client
    gftp-text                            2.0.19-4                           i386         colored FTP client using GLib
    ghostscript                          9.05~dfsg-6.3                      i386         interpreter for the PostScript language and for PDF
    giblib1:i386                         1.2.4-8                            i386         wrapper library for imlib2, and other stuff
    gigolo                               0.4.1+dfsg-1                       i386         frontend to manage connections to remote filesystems using GIO/GVfs
    gir1.2-atk-1.0                       2.4.0-2                            i386         ATK accessibility toolkit (GObject introspection)
    gir1.2-freedesktop                   1.32.1-1                           i386         Introspection data for some FreeDesktop components
    gir1.2-gdkpixbuf-2.0                 2.26.1-1                           i386         GDK Pixbuf library - GObject-Introspection
    gir1.2-glib-2.0                      1.32.1-1                           i386         Introspection data for GLib, GObject, Gio and GModule
    gir1.2-gtk-3.0                       3.4.2-6                            i386         GTK+ graphical user interface library -- gir bindings
    gir1.2-pango-1.0                     1.30.0-1                           i386         Layout and rendering of internationalized text - gir bindings
    gir1.2-polkit-1.0                    0.105-3                            i386         GObject introspection data for PolicyKit
    gir1.2-vte-2.90                      1:0.32.2-1                         i386         GObject introspection data for the VTE library
    gjots2                               2.3.15-1                           all          Simple jotter (outline processor) for X11/gtk-gnome
    gksu                                 2.0.2-6                            i386         graphical frontend to su
    glib-networking:i386                 2.32.3-1                           i386         network-related giomodules for GLib
    glib-networking-common               2.32.3-1                           all          network-related giomodules for GLib - data files
    glib-networking-services             2.32.3-1                           i386         network-related giomodules for GLib - D-Bus services
    gnome-accessibility-themes           3.4.2-2.1                          all          Accessibility themes for the GNOME desktop
    gnome-cupertino-themes               0.0.1                              all          gnome-cupertino, gnome-cupertino-mint GTK2/3 themes
    gnome-icon-theme                     3.4.0-2                            all          GNOME Desktop icon theme
    gnome-icon-theme-symbolic            3.4.0-2                            all          GNOME desktop icon theme (symbolic icons)
    gnome-mime-data                      2.18.0-1                           all          base MIME and Application database for GNOME.
    gnome-mplayer                        1.0.6-1                            i386         GTK+ interface for MPlayer
    gnome-ppp                            0.3.23-1.4                         i386         modem internet connection tool for the GNOME Desktop
    gnome-themes-standard                3.4.2-2.1                          i386         Standard GNOME themes
    gnome-themes-standard-data           3.4.2-2.1                          all          Data files for GNOME standard themes
    gnu-fdisk                            1.2.4-3.1                          i386         Linux fdisk replacement based on libparted
    gnupg                                1.4.12-7                           i386         GNU privacy guard - a free PGP replacement
    gnupg-agent                          2.0.19-2                           i386         GNU privacy guard - password agent
    gnupg-curl                           1.4.12-7                           i386         GNU privacy guard - a free PGP replacement (cURL)
    gnupg2                               2.0.19-2                           i386         GNU privacy guard - a free PGP replacement (new v2.x)
    gogglesmm                            0.12.6-1                           i386         Goggles Music Manager
    gparted                              0.12.1-2                           i386         GNOME partition editor
    gpgv                                 1.4.12-7                           i386         GNU privacy guard - signature verification tool
    gpm                                  1.20.4-6                           i386         General Purpose Mouse interface
    grep                                 2.12-2                             i386         GNU grep, egrep and fgrep
    groff-base                           1.21-9                             i386         GNU troff text-formatting system (base system components)
    group-management-antix               0.1.1                              all          Script and Desktop launcher for group management of antiX.
    growisofs                            7.1-10                             i386         DVD+-RW/R recorder
    grsync                               1.2.0-1                            i386         GTK+ frontend for rsync
    grub-common                          1.99-27+deb7u1                     i386         GRand Unified Bootloader (common files)
    grub-gfxboot                         0.97-48                            i386         GRand Unified Bootloader
    gsettings-desktop-schemas            3.4.2-3                            all          GSettings deskop-wide schemas
    gsfonts                              1:8.11+urwcyr1.0.7~pre44-4.2       all          Fonts for the Ghostscript interpreter(s)
    gsfonts-x11                          0.22                               all          Make Ghostscript fonts available to X11
    gstreamer0.10-alsa:i386              0.10.36-1.1                        i386         GStreamer plugin for ALSA
    gstreamer0.10-ffmpeg:i386            0.10.13-5                          i386         FFmpeg plugin for GStreamer
    gstreamer0.10-gconf:i386             0.10.31-3+nmu1                     i386         GStreamer plugin for getting the sink/source information from GConf
    gstreamer0.10-nice:i386              0.1.2-1                            i386         ICE library (GStreamer plugin)
    gstreamer0.10-plugins-bad:i386       0.10.23-7.1                        i386         GStreamer plugins from the "bad" set
    gstreamer0.10-plugins-base:i386      0.10.36-1.1                        i386         GStreamer plugins from the "base" set
    gstreamer0.10-plugins-good:i386      0.10.31-3+nmu1                     i386         GStreamer plugins from the "good" set
    gstreamer0.10-x:i386                 0.10.36-1.1                        i386         GStreamer plugins for X11 and Pango
    gtangish-2.0a1-icons                 1.0.2                              all          icon set used in antiX-cc.
    gtk-theme-switch                     2.1.0-2                            i386         GTK+ theme switching utility
    gtk2-engines:i386                    1:2.20.2-2                         i386         theme engines for GTK+ 2.x
    gtk2-engines-murrine:i386            0.98.1.1-5                         i386         cairo-based gtk+-2.0 theme engine
    gtk2-engines-pixbuf:i386             2.24.10-2                          i386         pixbuf-based theme for GTK+ 2.x
    gtk3-engines-unico:i386              1.0.2-1                            i386         Unico Gtk+ 3 theme engine
    gtkam                                0.1.18-1                           i386         application for retrieving media from digital cameras
    gtkdialog                            2:0.7.20-4.2                       i386         GUI-creation command-line utility based on GTK+ library
    gufw                                 12.10.0-1                          all          graphical user interface for ufw
    guvcview                             1.5.3-1                            i386         GTK+ base UVC Viewer
    gvfs:i386                            1.12.3-4                           i386         userspace virtual filesystem - GIO module
    gvfs-common                          1.12.3-4                           all          userspace virtual filesystem - common data files
    gvfs-daemons                         1.12.3-4                           i386         userspace virtual filesystem - servers
    gvfs-libs:i386                       1.12.3-4                           i386         userspace virtual filesystem - private libraries
    gweled                               0.9.1-2                            i386         A "Diamond Mine" puzzle game
    gzip                                 1.5-1.1                            i386         GNU compression utilities
    hardinfo                             0.5.1-1.2                          i386         Displays system information
    hdparm                               9.39-1+b1                          i386         tune hard disk parameters for high performance
    hicolor-icon-theme                   0.12-1                             all          default fallback theme for FreeDesktop.org icon themes
    hostname                             3.11                               i386         utility to set/show the host name or domain name
    html2text                            1.3.2a-15                          i386         advanced HTML to text converter
    htop                                 1.0.1-1                            i386         interactive processes viewer
    hwinfo                               16.0-2.2                           i386         Hardware identification system
    ibus-gtk:i386                        1.5.1.is.1.4.2-1~bpo70+1           i386         Intelligent Input Bus - GTK+2 support
    icedax                               9:1.1.11-2                         i386         Creates WAV files from audio CDs
    iceweasel                            22.0~b1-1~bpo70+1                  i386         Web browser based on Firefox
    icewm                                1.3.7-4                            i386         wonderful Win95-OS/2-Motif-like window manager
    icewm-common                         1.3.7-4                            i386         wonderful Win95-OS/2-Motif-like window manager
    icewm-themes-antix                   0.2.2.3                            all          extra icewm themes for antiX.
    icewmcc-antix                        0.1.2                              all          Control centre for icewm.
    ifplugd                              0.28-19                            i386         configuration daemon for ethernet devices
    ifupdown                             0.7.8                              i386         high level tools to configure network interfaces
    imagination                          3.0-2                              i386         DVD slide show maker
    imagination-common                   3.0-2                              all          DVD slide show maker - common files
    initramfs-tools                      0.109.1                            all          generic modular initramfs generator
    initscripts                          2.88dsf-41                         i386         scripts for initializing and shutting down the system
    insserv                              1.14.0-5                           i386         boot sequence organizer using LSB init.d script dependency information
    install-info                         4.13a.dfsg.1-10                    i386         Manage installed documentation in info format
    install-meta-antix                   0.3.8                              i386         metapackage installer.
    intltool-debian                      0.35.0+20060710.1                  all          Help i18n of RFC822 compliant config files
    inxi-gui-antix                       0.2.1                              all          Simple gui front end to inxi script for antiX.
    iproute                              20120521-3+b3                      i386         networking and traffic control tools
    iptables                             1.4.14-3.1                         i386         administration tools for packet filtering and NAT
    iputils-ping                         3:20101006-1+b1                    i386         Tools to test the reachability of network hosts
    irqbalance                           1.0.3-3                            i386         Daemon to balance interrupts for SMP systems
    irssi                                0.8.15-5                           i386         terminal based IRC client
    irssi-scripts                        20120326                           all          collection of scripts for irssi
    isc-dhcp-client                      4.2.2.dfsg.1-5+deb70u3             i386         ISC DHCP client
    isc-dhcp-common                      4.2.2.dfsg.1-5+deb70u3             i386         common files used by all the isc-dhcp* packages
    iso-codes                            3.41-1                             all          ISO language, territory, currency, script codes and their translations
    jfsutils                             1.1.15-2                           i386         utilities for managing the JFS filesystem
    jwm                                  2.1.0-3                            i386         very small lightweight pure X11 window manager with tray and menus
    kbd                                  1.15.3-9                           i386         Linux console font and keytable utilities
    keyboard-cc-antix                    0.1.4                              all          Script and Desktop launcher for keyboard changing app for antiX.
    keyboard-configuration               1.88                               all          system-wide keyboard preferences
    keyutils                             1.5.5-3                            i386         Linux Key Management Utilities
    klibc-utils                          2.0.1-3.1                          i386         small utilities built with klibc for early boot
    kmod                                 9-3                                i386         tools for managing Linux kernel modules
    ktsuss                               1.4-1                              i386         GTK+ wrapper around su
    lame                                 3.99.5+repack1-3                   i386         MP3 encoding library (frontend)
    laptop-detect                        0.13.7                             i386         attempt to detect a laptop
    lbreakout2                           2.6.3-1                            i386         ball-and-paddle game with nice graphics
    lbreakout2-data                      2.6.3-1                            all          ball-and-paddle game with nice graphics (DATA FILES)
    leafpad                              0.8.18.1-3                         i386         GTK+ based simple text editor
    less                                 444-4                              i386         pager program similar to more
    libaa1:i386                          1.4p5-40                           i386         ASCII art library
    libacl1:i386                         2.2.51-8                           i386         Access control list shared library
    libao-common                         1.1.0-2                            i386         Cross Platform Audio Output Library (Common files)
    libao4                               1.1.0-2                            i386         Cross Platform Audio Output Library
    libapt-inst1.5:i386                  0.9.7.8                            i386         deb package format runtime library
    libapt-pkg-perl                      0.1.26+b1                          i386         Perl interface to libapt-pkg
    libapt-pkg4.12:i386                  0.9.7.8                            i386         package managment runtime library
    libart-2.0-2:i386                    2.3.21-2                           i386         Library of functions for 2D graphics - runtime files
    libasound2:i386                      1.0.25-4                           i386         shared library for ALSA applications
    libaspell15                          0.60.7~20110707-1                  i386         GNU Aspell spell-checker runtime library
    libasprintf0c2:i386                  0.18.1.1-9                         i386         GNU library to use fprintf and friends in C++
    libass4:i386                         0.10.0-3                           i386         library for SSA/ASS subtitles rendering
    libassuan0:i386                      2.0.3-1                            i386         IPC library for the GnuPG components
    libasyncns0:i386                     0.8-4                              i386         Asynchronous name service query library
    libatasmart4:i386                    0.19-1                             i386         ATA S.M.A.R.T. reading and parsing library
    libatk1.0-0:i386                     2.4.0-2                            i386         ATK accessibility toolkit
    libatk1.0-data                       2.4.0-2                            all          Common files for the ATK accessibility toolkit
    libatkmm-1.6-1                       2.22.6-1                           i386         C++ wrappers for ATK accessibility toolkit (shared libraries)
    libatm1:i386                         1:2.5.1-1.5                        i386         shared library for ATM (Asynchronous Transfer Mode)
    libattr1:i386                        1:2.4.46-8                         i386         Extended attribute shared library
    libaudclient2:i386                   3.2.4-1                            i386         audacious dbus remote control library
    libaudio2:i386                       1.9.3-5                            i386         Network Audio System - shared libraries
    libaudiofile1:i386                   0.3.4-2                            i386         Open-source version of SGI's audiofile library
    libaudit0                            1:1.7.18-1.1                       i386         Dynamic library for security auditing
    libav-tools                          6:0.8.6-1                          i386         Multimedia player, server, encoder and transcoder
    libavahi-client3:i386                0.6.31-2                           i386         Avahi client library
    libavahi-common-data:i386            0.6.31-2                           i386         Avahi common data files
    libavahi-common3:i386                0.6.31-2                           i386         Avahi common library
    libavahi-glib1:i386                  0.6.31-2                           i386         Avahi GLib integration library
    libavc1394-0:i386                    0.5.4-2                            i386         control IEEE 1394 audio/video devices
    libavcodec53:i386                    6:0.8.6-1                          i386         Libav codec library
    libavdevice53:i386                   6:0.8.6-1                          i386         Libav device handling library
    libavfilter2:i386                    6:0.8.6-1                          i386         Libav video filtering library
    libavformat53:i386                   6:0.8.6-1                          i386         Libav file format library
    libavutil51:i386                     6:0.8.6-1                          i386         Libav utility library
    libblas3                             1.2.20110419-5                     i386         Basic Linear Algebra Reference implementations, shared library
    libblkid1:i386                       2.20.1-5.3                         i386         block device id library
    libbluetooth3:i386                   4.99-2                             i386         Library to use the BlueZ Linux Bluetooth stack
    libbluray1:i386                      1:0.2.2-1                          i386         Blu-ray disc playback support library (shared library)
    libbonobo2-0                         2.24.3-1                           i386         Bonobo CORBA interfaces library
    libbonobo2-common                    2.24.3-1                           all          Bonobo CORBA interfaces library -- support files
    libbonoboui2-0                       2.24.3-1                           i386         The Bonobo UI library
    libbonoboui2-common                  2.24.3-1                           all          The Bonobo UI library -- common files
    libboost-date-time1.49.0             1.49.0-3.2                         i386         set of date-time libraries based on generic programming concepts
    libboost-filesystem1.49.0            1.49.0-3.2                         i386         filesystem operations (portable paths, iteration over directories, etc) in C++
    libboost-iostreams1.49.0             1.49.0-3.2                         i386         Boost.Iostreams Library
    libboost-program-options1.49.0       1.49.0-3.2                         i386         program options library for C++
    libboost-serialization1.49.0         1.49.0-3.2                         i386         serialization library for C++
    libboost-system1.49.0                1.49.0-3.2                         i386         Operating system (e.g. diagnostics support) library
    libbsd0:i386                         0.4.2-1                            i386         utility functions from BSD systems - shared library
    libburn4                             1.2.2-2                            i386         library to provide CD/DVD writing functions
    libbz2-1.0:i386                      1.0.6-4                            i386         high-quality block-sorting file compressor library - runtime
    libc-bin                             2.13-38                            i386         Embedded GNU C Library: Binaries
    libc6:i386                           2.13-38                            i386         Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
    libcaca0:i386                        0.99.beta18-1                      i386         colour ASCII art library
    libcairo-gobject2:i386               1.12.2-3                           i386         The Cairo 2D vector graphics library (GObject library)
    libcairo-perl                        1.090-2                            i386         Perl interface to the Cairo graphics library
    libcairo2:i386                       1.12.2-3                           i386         The Cairo 2D vector graphics library
    libcairomm-1.0-1                     1.10.0-1                           i386         C++ wrappers for Cairo (shared libraries)
    libcanberra0:i386                    0.28-6                             i386         simple abstract interface for playing event sounds
    libcap-ng0                           0.6.6-2                            i386         An alternate POSIX capabilities library
    libcap2:i386                         1:2.22-1.2                         i386         support for getting/setting POSIX.1e capabilities
    libcdaudio1                          0.99.12p2-12                       i386         library for controlling a CD-ROM when playing audio CDs
    libcddb2                             1.3.2-3                            i386         library to access CDDB data - runtime files
    libcdio-cdda1                        0.83-4                             i386         library to read and control digital audio CDs
    libcdio-paranoia1                    0.83-4                             i386         library to read digital audio CDs with error correction
    libcdio-utils                        0.83-4                             i386         sample applications based on the CDIO libraries
    libcdio13                            0.83-4                             i386         library to read and control CD-ROM
    libcdparanoia0                       3.10.2+debian-10.1                 i386         audio extraction tool for sampling CDs (library)
    libck-connector0:i386                0.4.5-3.1                          i386         ConsoleKit libraries
    libclass-isa-perl                    0.36-3                             all          report the search path for a class's ISA tree
    libcolamd2.7.1                       1:3.4.0-3                          i386         column approximate minimum degree ordering library for sparse matrices
    libcolord1:i386                      0.1.21-1                           i386         system service to manage device colour profiles -- runtime
    libcomerr2:i386                      1.42.5-1.1                         i386         common error description library
    libcompfaceg1                        1:1.5.2-5                          i386         Compress/decompress images for mailheaders, libc6 runtime
    libcpufreq0                          008-1                              i386         shared library to deal with the cpufreq Linux kernel feature
    libcroco3:i386                       0.6.6-2                            i386         Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) parsing and manipulation toolkit
    libcryptsetup4                       2:1.4.3-4                          i386         disk encryption support - shared library
    libcups2:i386                        1.5.3-5                            i386         Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - Core library
    libcupscgi1:i386                     1.5.3-5                            i386         Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - CGI library
    libcupsfilters1:i386                 1.0.18-2.1                         i386         OpenPrinting CUPS Filters - Shared library
    libcupsimage2:i386                   1.5.3-5                            i386         Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - Raster image library
    libcupsmime1:i386                    1.5.3-5                            i386         Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - MIME library
    libcupsppdc1:i386                    1.5.3-5                            i386         Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - PPD manipulation library
    libcurl3:i386                        7.26.0-1+wheezy2                   i386         easy-to-use client-side URL transfer library (OpenSSL flavour)
    libcurl3-gnutls:i386                 7.26.0-1+wheezy2                   i386         easy-to-use client-side URL transfer library (GnuTLS flavour)
    libcurses-perl                       1.28-1+b2                          i386         Curses interface for Perl
    libcurses-ui-perl                    0.9609-1                           all          curses-based OO user interface framework for Perl
    libcwidget3                          0.5.16-3.4                         i386         high-level terminal interface library for C++ (runtime files)
    libdaemon0                           0.14-2                             i386         lightweight C library for daemons - runtime library
    libdatrie1:i386                      0.2.5-3                            i386         Double-array trie library
    libdb5.1:i386                        5.1.29-5                           i386         Berkeley v5.1 Database Libraries [runtime]
    libdbus-1-3:i386                     1.6.8-1                            i386         simple interprocess messaging system (library)
    libdbus-glib-1-2:i386                0.100.2-1                          i386         simple interprocess messaging system (GLib-based shared library)
    libdc1394-22:i386                    2.2.0-2                            i386         high level programming interface for IEEE1394 digital camera
    libdca0                              0.0.5-5                            i386         decoding library for DTS Coherent Acoustics streams
    libdconf0:i386                       0.12.1-3                           i386         simple configuration storage system - runtime library
    libdevmapper-event1.02.1:i386        2:1.02.74-7                        i386         Linux Kernel Device Mapper event support library
    libdevmapper1.02.1:i386              2:1.02.74-7                        i386         Linux Kernel Device Mapper userspace library
    libdirac-encoder0:i386               1.0.2-6                            i386         open and royalty free high quality video codec - encoder library
    libdirectfb-1.2-9:i386               1.2.10.0-5                         i386         direct frame buffer graphics - shared libraries
    libdiscid0:i386                      0.2.2-3                            i386         Library for creating MusicBrainz DiscIDs
    libdrm-intel1:i386                   2.4.40-1~deb7u2                    i386         Userspace interface to intel-specific kernel DRM services -- runtime
    libdrm-nouveau1a:i386                2.4.40-1~deb7u2                    i386         Userspace interface to nouveau-specific kernel DRM services -- runtime
    libdrm-radeon1:i386                  2.4.40-1~deb7u2                    i386         Userspace interface to radeon-specific kernel DRM services -- runtime
    libdrm2:i386                         2.4.40-1~deb7u2                    i386         Userspace interface to kernel DRM services -- runtime
    libdv4:i386                          1.0.0-6                            i386         software library for DV format digital video (runtime lib)
    libdvdnav4                           4.2.0+20120524-2                   i386         DVD navigation library
    libdvdread4                          4.2.0+20120521-2                   i386         library for reading DVDs
    libedit2:i386                        2.11-20080614-5                    i386         BSD editline and history libraries
    libenca0                             1.13-4                             i386         Extremely Naive Charset Analyser - shared library files
    libenchant1c2a                       1.6.0-7                            i386         Wrapper library for various spell checker engines (runtime libs)
    libencode-locale-perl                1.03-1                             all          utility to determine the locale encoding
    libept1.4.12                         1.0.9                              i386         High-level library for managing Debian package information
    libertas-firmware                    9.70.7.p0.0-2                      all          Firmware for Marvell's libertas wireless chip series (dummy package)
    libesd0:i386                         0.2.41-10+b1                       i386         Enlightened Sound Daemon - Shared libraries
    libetpan15                           1.0-5                              i386         mail handling library
    libevent-2.0-5:i386                  2.0.19-stable-3                    i386         Asynchronous event notification library
    libexif-gtk5                         0.3.5-5                            i386         Library providing GTK+ widgets to display/edit EXIF tags
    libexif12:i386                       0.6.20-3                           i386         library to parse EXIF files
    libexpat1:i386                       2.1.0-1                            i386         XML parsing C library - runtime library
    libexpect-perl                       1.21-1                             all          Expect.pm - Perl Expect interface
    libexttextcat-data                   3.2.0-2                            all          Language detection library - data files
    libexttextcat0                       3.2.0-2                            i386         Language detection library
    libfaad2:i386                        2.7-8                              i386         freeware Advanced Audio Decoder - runtime files
    libfarstream-0.1-0:i386              0.1.2-1                            i386         Audio/Video communications framework: core library
    libffi5:i386                         3.0.10-3                           i386         Foreign Function Interface library runtime
    libfftw3-3:i386                      3.3.2-3.1                          i386         Library for computing Fast Fourier Transforms
    libfile-copy-recursive-perl          0.38-1                             all          Perl extension for recursively copying files and directories
    libfile-listing-perl                 6.04-1                             all          module to parse directory listings
    libflac8:i386                        1.2.1-6                            i386         Free Lossless Audio Codec - runtime C library
    libflite1:i386                       1.4-release-6                      i386         Small run-time speech synthesis engine - shared libraries
    libfltk1.3:i386                      1.3.0-8                            i386         Fast Light Toolkit - main shared library
    libfontconfig1:i386                  2.9.0-7.1                          i386         generic font configuration library - runtime
    libfontenc1:i386                     1:1.1.1-1                          i386         X11 font encoding library
    libfox-1.6-0                         1.6.45-1                           i386         FOX C++ GUI Toolkit - runtime library
    libfreetype6:i386                    2.4.9-1.1                          i386         FreeType 2 font engine, shared library files
    libfribidi0:i386                     0.19.2-3                           i386         Free Implementation of the Unicode BiDi algorithm
    libfs6:i386                          2:1.0.4-1+deb7u1                   i386         X11 Font Services library
    libftdi1:i386                        0.20-1+b1                          i386         Library to control and program the FTDI USB controller
    libfuse2:i386                        2.9.0-2+deb7u1                     i386         Filesystem in Userspace (library)
    libgail18:i386                       2.24.10-2                          i386         GNOME Accessibility Implementation Library -- shared libraries
    libgamin0                            0.1.10-4.1                         i386         Client library for the gamin file and directory monitoring system
    libgcc1:i386                         1:4.7.2-5                          i386         GCC support library
    libgconf-2-4:i386                    3.2.5-1+build1                     i386         GNOME configuration database system (shared libraries)
    libgconf2-4:i386                     3.2.5-1+build1                     i386         GNOME configuration database system (dummy package)
    libgcrypt11:i386                     1.5.0-5                            i386         LGPL Crypto library - runtime library
    libgd2-xpm:i386                      2.0.36~rc1~dfsg-6.1                i386         GD Graphics Library version 2
    libgdbm3:i386                        1.8.3-11                           i386         GNU dbm database routines (runtime version)
    libgdk-pixbuf2.0-0:i386              2.26.1-1                           i386         GDK Pixbuf library
    libgdk-pixbuf2.0-common              2.26.1-1                           all          GDK Pixbuf library - data files
    libgdu0                              3.0.2-3                            i386         GObject based Disk Utility Library
    libgeoclue0                          0.12.0-4                           i386         C API for GeoClue
    libgettextpo0:i386                   0.18.1.1-9                         i386         GNU Internationalization library
    libgfortran3:i386                    4.7.2-5                            i386         Runtime library for GNU Fortran applications
    libgif4                              4.1.6-10                           i386         library for GIF images (library)
    libgimp2.0                           2.8.2-2                            i386         Libraries for the GNU Image Manipulation Program
    libgirepository-1.0-1                1.32.1-1                           i386         Library for handling GObject introspection data (runtime library)
    libgksu2-0                           2.0.13~pre1-6                      i386         library providing su and sudo functionality
    libgl1-mesa-dri:i386                 8.0.5-4+deb7u1                     i386         free implementation of the OpenGL API -- DRI modules
    libgl1-mesa-glx:i386                 8.0.5-4+deb7u1                     i386         free implementation of the OpenGL API -- GLX runtime
    libglade2-0                          1:2.6.4-1                          i386         library to load .glade files at runtime
    libglapi-mesa:i386                   8.0.5-4+deb7u1                     i386         free implementation of the GL API -- shared library
    libglew1.7:i386                      1.7.0-3                            i386         OpenGL Extension Wrangler - runtime environment
    libglib-perl                         3:1.260-1                          i386         interface to the GLib and GObject libraries
    libglib1.2ldbl                       1.2.10-19                          i386         The GLib library of C routines
    libglib2.0-0:i386                    2.33.12+really2.32.4-5             i386         GLib library of C routines
    libglibmm-2.4-1c2a:i386              2.32.1-1                           i386         C++ wrapper for the GLib toolkit (shared libraries)
    libglu1-mesa:i386                    8.0.5-4+deb7u1                     i386         Mesa OpenGL utility library (GLU)
    libgme0                              0.5.5-2                            i386         Playback library for video game music files - shared library
    libgmlib0:i386                       1.0.6-1                            i386         gnome-mplayer library (shared library)
    libgmp10:i386                        2:5.0.5+dfsg-2                     i386         Multiprecision arithmetic library
    libgmtk0:i386                        1.0.6-1                            i386         gnome-mplayer toolkit (shared library)
    libgmtk0-data                        1.0.6-1                            all          gnome-mplayer toolkit (common files)
    libgnome-keyring-common              3.4.1-1                            all          GNOME keyring services library - data files
    libgnome-keyring0:i386               3.4.1-1                            i386         GNOME keyring services library
    libgnome2-0                          2.32.1-3                           i386         The GNOME library - runtime files
    libgnome2-common                     2.32.1-3                           all          The GNOME library - common files
    libgnomecanvas2-0                    2.30.3-1.2                         i386         powerful object-oriented display engine - runtime files
    libgnomecanvas2-common               2.30.3-1.2                         all          powerful object-oriented display engine - common files
    libgnomeui-0                         2.24.5-2                           i386         GNOME user interface library - runtime files
    libgnomeui-common                    2.24.5-2                           all          GNOME user interface library - common files
    libgnomevfs2-0                       1:2.24.4-2                         i386         GNOME Virtual File System (runtime libraries)
    libgnomevfs2-common                  1:2.24.4-2                         all          GNOME Virtual File System (common files)
    libgnutls26:i386                     2.12.20-7                          i386         GNU TLS library - runtime library
    libgomp1:i386                        4.7.2-5                            i386         GCC OpenMP (GOMP) support library
    libgpg-error0:i386                   1.10-3.1                           i386         library for common error values and messages in GnuPG components
    libgphoto2-2:i386                    2.4.14-2                           i386         gphoto2 digital camera library
    libgphoto2-port0:i386                2.4.14-2                           i386         gphoto2 digital camera port library
    libgpm2:i386                         1.20.4-6                           i386         General Purpose Mouse - shared library
    libgpod-common                       0.8.2-7                            i386         common files for libgpod
    libgpod4:i386                        0.8.2-7                            i386         library to read and write songs and artwork to an iPod
    libgraphicsmagick3                   1.3.16-1.1                         i386         format-independent image processing - C shared library
    libgraphite2-2.0.0                   1.1.3-1                            i386         Font rendering engine for Complex Scripts -- library
    libgringotts2                        1.2.10~pre3-1                      i386         gringotts data encapsulation and encryption library
    libgs9                               9.05~dfsg-6.3                      i386         interpreter for the PostScript language and for PDF - Library
    libgs9-common                        9.05~dfsg-6.3                      all          interpreter for the PostScript language and for PDF - common files
    libgsm1:i386                         1.0.13-4                           i386         Shared libraries for GSM speech compressor
    libgssapi-krb5-2:i386                1.10.1+dfsg-5                      i386         MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - krb5 GSS-API Mechanism
    libgssdp-1.0-3                       0.12.2.1-2                         i386         GObject-based library for SSDP
    libgssglue1:i386                     0.4-2                              i386         mechanism-switch gssapi library
    libgstreamer-plugins-bad0.10-0:i386  0.10.23-7.1                        i386         GStreamer development files for libraries from the "bad" set
    libgstreamer-plugins-base0.10-0:i386 0.10.36-1.1                        i386         GStreamer libraries from the "base" set
    libgstreamer0.10-0:i386              0.10.36-1.2                        i386         Core GStreamer libraries and elements
    libgtk-3-0:i386                      3.4.2-6                            i386         GTK+ graphical user interface library
    libgtk-3-bin                         3.4.2-6                            i386         programs for the GTK+ graphical user interface library
    libgtk-3-common                      3.4.2-6                            all          common files for the GTK+ graphical user interface library
    libgtk1.2                            1.2.10-18.1                        i386         The GIMP Toolkit set of widgets for X
    libgtk1.2-common                     1.2.10-18.1                        all          Common files for the GTK+ library
    libgtk2-perl                         2:1.244-1                          i386         Perl interface to the 2.x series of the Gimp Toolkit library
    libgtk2.0-0:i386                     2.24.10-2                          i386         GTK+ graphical user interface library
    libgtk2.0-bin                        2.24.10-2                          i386         programs for the GTK+ graphical user interface library
    libgtk2.0-common                     2.24.10-2                          all          common files for the GTK+ graphical user interface library
    libgtkglext1                         1.2.0-2                            i386         OpenGL Extension to GTK+ (shared libraries)
    libgtkmm-2.4-1c2a                    1:2.24.2-1                         i386         C++ wrappers for GTK+ (shared libraries)
    libgtkspell0                         2.0.16-1                           i386         a spell-checking addon for GTK's TextView widget
    libgtop2-7                           2.28.4-3                           i386         gtop system monitoring library (shared)
    libgtop2-common                      2.28.4-3                           all          gtop system monitoring library (common)
    libgudev-1.0-0:i386                  175-7.2                            i386         GObject-based wrapper library for libudev
    libgupnp-1.0-4                       0.18.4-1                           i386         GObject-based library for UPnP
    libgupnp-igd-1.0-4:i386              0.2.1-2                            i386         library to handle UPnP IGD port mapping
    libhal1                              0.5.14-8                           i386         Hardware Abstraction Layer - shared library
    libhd16                              16.0-2.2                           i386         Hardware identification system library
    libhtml-parser-perl                  3.69-2                             i386         collection of modules that parse HTML text documents
    libhtml-tagset-perl                  3.20-2                             all          Data tables pertaining to HTML
    libhtml-tree-perl                    5.02-1                             all          Perl module to represent and create HTML syntax trees
    libhttp-cookies-perl                 6.00-2                             all          HTTP cookie jars
    libhttp-date-perl                    6.02-1                             all          module of date conversion routines
    libhttp-message-perl                 6.03-1                             all          perl interface to HTTP style messages
    libhttp-negotiate-perl               6.00-2                             all          implementation of content negotiation
    libhunspell-1.3-0:i386               1.3.2-4                            i386         spell checker and morphological analyzer (shared library)
    libhyphen0                           2.8.3-2                            i386         ALTLinux hyphenation library - shared library
    libibus-1.0-0:i386                   1.5.1.is.1.4.2-1~bpo70+1           i386         Intelligent Input Bus - shared library
    libical0                             0.48-2                             i386         iCalendar library implementation in C (runtime)
    libice6:i386                         2:1.0.8-2                          i386         X11 Inter-Client Exchange library
    libicu48:i386                        4.8.1.1-12                         i386         International Components for Unicode
    libid3tag0                           0.15.1b-10                         i386         ID3 tag reading library from the MAD project
    libidl0                              0.8.14-0.2                         i386         library for parsing CORBA IDL files
    libidn11:i386                        1.25-2                             i386         GNU Libidn library, implementation of IETF IDN specifications
    libiec61883-0                        1.2.0-0.1                          i386         an partial implementation of IEC 61883
    libieee1284-3:i386                   0.2.11-10                          i386         cross-platform library for parallel port access
    libijs-0.35                          0.35-8                             i386         IJS raster image transport protocol: shared library
    libimlib2                            1.4.5-1                            i386         powerful image loading and rendering library
    libimobiledevice2                    1.1.1-4                            i386         Library for communicating with the iPhone and iPod Touch
    libio-pty-perl                       1:1.08-1+b2                        i386         Perl module for pseudo tty IO
    libio-socket-ssl-perl                1.76-2                             all          Perl module implementing object oriented interface to SSL sockets
    libio-stty-perl                      0.03-1                             all          Interface to secure pseudo ttys
    libiso9660-8                         0.83-4                             i386         library to work with ISO9660 filesystems
    libisoburn1                          1.2.2-2                            i386         library to handle creation and inspection of ISO-9660 file systems
    libisofs6                            1.2.2-1                            i386         library to create ISO9660 images
    libitm1:i386                         4.7.2-5                            i386         GNU Transactional Memory Library
    libiw30:i386                         30~pre9-8                          i386         Wireless tools - library
    libjack-jackd2-0:i386                1.9.8~dfsg.4+20120529git007cdc37-5 i386         JACK Audio Connection Kit (libraries)
    libjasper1:i386                      1.900.1-13                         i386         JasPer JPEG-2000 runtime library
    libjavascriptcoregtk-1.0-0           1.8.1-3.4                          i386         Javascript engine library for GTK+
    libjbig0:i386                        2.0-2                              i386         JBIGkit libraries
    libjbig2dec0                         0.11+20120125-1                    i386         JBIG2 decoder library - shared libraries
    libjim0debian2:i386                  0.73-3                             i386         small-footprint implementation of Tcl - shared library
    libjpeg62:i386                       6b1-3                              i386         Independent JPEG Group's JPEG runtime library (version 6.2)
    libjpeg8:i386                        8d-1                               i386         Independent JPEG Group's JPEG runtime library
    libjson0:i386                        0.10-1.2                           i386         JSON manipulation library - shared library
    libjte1                              1.19-1                             i386         Jigdo Template Export - runtime library
    libk5crypto3:i386                    1.10.1+dfsg-5                      i386         MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - Crypto Library
    libkate1                             0.4.1-1                            i386         Kate is a codec for karaoke and text encapsulation
    libkeybinder0                        0.2.2-4                            i386         registers global key bindings for applications
    libkeyutils1:i386                    1.5.5-3                            i386         Linux Key Management Utilities (library)
    libklibc                             2.0.1-3.1                          i386         minimal libc subset for use with initramfs
    libkmod2:i386                        9-3                                i386         libkmod shared library
    libkrb5-3:i386                       1.10.1+dfsg-5                      i386         MIT Kerberos runtime libraries
    libkrb5support0:i386                 1.10.1+dfsg-5                      i386         MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - Support library
    libksba8:i386                        1.2.0-2                            i386         X.509 and CMS support library
    liblapack3                           3.4.1+dfsg-1                       i386         Library of linear algebra routines 3 - shared version
    liblcms1:i386                        1.19.dfsg-1.2                      i386         Little CMS color management library
    liblcms2-2:i386                      2.2+git20110628-2.2                i386         Little CMS 2 color management library
    libldap-2.4-2:i386                   2.4.31-1+nmu2                      i386         OpenLDAP libraries
    liblinear1                           1.8+dfsg-1                         i386         Library for Large Linear Classification
    liblircclient0                       0.9.0~pre1-1                       i386         infra-red remote control support - client library
    liblocale-gettext-perl               1.05-7+b1                          i386         module using libc functions for internationalization in Perl
    liblockfile-bin                      1.09-5                             i386         support binaries for and cli utilities based on liblockfile
    liblockfile1:i386                    1.09-5                             i386         NFS-safe locking library
    libltdl7:i386                        2.4.2-1.1                          i386         A system independent dlopen wrapper for GNU libtool
    liblua5.1-0:i386                     5.1.5-4                            i386         Shared library for the Lua interpreter version 5.1
    liblvm2app2.2:i386                   2.02.95-7                          i386         LVM2 application library
    liblwp-mediatypes-perl               6.02-1                             all          module to guess media type for a file or a URL
    liblwp-protocol-https-perl           6.03-1                             all          HTTPS driver for LWP::UserAgent
    liblzma5:i386                        5.1.1alpha+20120614-2              i386         XZ-format compression library
    liblzo2-2:i386                       2.06-1                             i386         data compression library
    libmad0                              0.15.1b-7                          i386         MPEG audio decoder library
    libmagic1:i386                       5.11-2                             i386         File type determination library using "magic" numbers
    libmcrypt4                           2.5.8-3.1                          i386         De-/Encryption Library
    libmeanwhile1                        1.0.2-4                            i386         open implementation of the Lotus Sametime Community Client protocol
    libmhash2                            0.9.9.9-1.1                        i386         Library for cryptographic hashing and message authentication
    libmikmod2:i386                      3.1.12-5                           i386         Portable sound library
    libmimic0                            1.0.4-2.1                          i386         A video codec for Mimic V2.x content
    libminiupnpc5                        1.5-2                              i386         UPnP IGD client lightweight library
    libmms0:i386                         0.6.2-3                            i386         MMS stream protocol library - shared library
    libmng1:i386                         1.0.10-3                           i386         Multiple-image Network Graphics library
    libmodplug1                          1:0.8.8.4-3                        i386         shared libraries for mod music based on ModPlug
    libmount1                            2.20.1-5.3                         i386         block device id library
    libmozjs22d                          22.0~b1-1~bpo70+1                  i386         Mozilla SpiderMonkey JavaScript library
    libmp3lame0:i386                     3.99.5+repack1-3                   i386         MP3 encoding library
    libmpc2:i386                         0.9-4                              i386         multiple precision complex floating-point library
    libmpcdec6:i386                      2:0.1~r459-4                       i386         MusePack decoder - library
    libmpeg2-4                           0.4.1-3                            i386         MPEG1 and MPEG2 video decoder library
    libmpfr4:i386                        3.1.0-5                            i386         multiple precision floating-point computation
    libmpg123-0:i386                     1.14.4-1                           i386         MPEG layer 1/2/3 audio decoder (shared library)
    libmtdev1:i386                       1.1.2-1                            i386         Multitouch Protocol Translation Library - shared library
    libmusicbrainz3-6                    3.0.2-2.1                          i386         library to access the MusicBrainz.org database
    libmythes-1.2-0                      2:1.2.2-1                          i386         simple thesaurus library
    libnatpmp1                           20110808-3                         i386         portable and fully compliant implementation of NAT-PMP
    libnautilus-extension1a              3.4.2-1+build1                     i386         libraries for nautilus components - runtime version
    libncurses5:i386                     5.9-10                             i386         shared libraries for terminal handling
    libncursesw5:i386                    5.9-10                             i386         shared libraries for terminal handling (wide character support)
    libneon27-gnutls                     0.29.6-3                           i386         HTTP and WebDAV client library (GnuTLS enabled)
    libnet-http-perl                     6.03-2                             all          module providing low-level HTTP connection client
    libnet-ssleay-perl                   1.48-1+b1                          i386         Perl module for Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
    libnewt0.52                          0.52.14-11.1                       i386         Not Erik's Windowing Toolkit - text mode windowing with slang
    libnfnetlink0                        1.0.0-1.1                          i386         Netfilter netlink library
    libnfsidmap2:i386                    0.25-4                             i386         NFS idmapping library
    libnice10:i386                       0.1.2-1                            i386         ICE library (shared library)
    libnl-3-200:i386                     3.2.7-4                            i386         library for dealing with netlink sockets
    libnl-genl-3-200:i386                3.2.7-4                            i386         library for dealing with netlink sockets - generic netlink
    libnotify4:i386                      0.7.5-1                            i386         sends desktop notifications to a notification daemon
    libnspr4:i386                        2:4.9.6-1~bpo70+1                  i386         NetScape Portable Runtime Library
    libnss3:i386                         2:3.14.3-1                         i386         Network Security Service libraries
    libnss3-1d:i386                      2:3.14.3-1                         i386         Network Security Service libraries - transitional package
    libntfs10                            2.0.0-1+b1                         i386         library that provides common NTFS access functions
    libnuma1                             2.0.8~rc4-1                        i386         Libraries for controlling NUMA policy
    libofa0                              0.9.3-5                            i386         Library for acoustic fingerprinting
    libogg0:i386                         1.3.0-4                            i386         Ogg bitstream library
    libopenal-data                       1:1.14-4                           all          Software implementation of the OpenAL API (data files)
    libopenal1:i386                      1:1.14-4                           i386         Software implementation of the OpenAL API (shared library)
    libopencore-amrnb0:i386              0.1.3-2                            i386         Adaptive Multi Rate speech codec - shared library
    libopencore-amrwb0:i386              0.1.3-2                            i386         Adaptive Multi-Rate - Wideband speech codec - shared library
    libopencv-core2.3                    2.3.1-11                           i386         computer vision core library
    libopencv-imgproc2.3                 2.3.1-11                           i386         computer vision Image Processing library
    libopenjpeg2:i386                    1.3+dfsg-4.6                       i386         JPEG 2000 image compression/decompression library
    libopus0                             0.9.14+20120615-1+nmu1             i386         Opus codec runtime library
    liborbit2                            1:2.14.19-0.1                      i386         libraries for ORBit2 - a CORBA ORB
    liborc-0.4-0:i386                    1:0.4.16-2                         i386         Library of Optimized Inner Loops Runtime Compiler
    libp11-kit0:i386                     0.12-3                             i386         Library for loading and coordinating access to PKCS#11 modules - runtime
    libpam-modules:i386                  1.1.3-7.1                          i386         Pluggable Authentication Modules for PAM
    libpam-modules-bin                   1.1.3-7.1                          i386         Pluggable Authentication Modules for PAM - helper binaries
    libpam-runtime                       1.1.3-7.1                          all          Runtime support for the PAM library
    libpam0g:i386                        1.1.3-7.1                          i386         Pluggable Authentication Modules library
    libpango-perl                        1.222-1+b1                         i386         Perl module to layout and render international text
    libpango1.0-0:i386                   1.30.0-1                           i386         Layout and rendering of internationalized text
    libpangomm-1.4-1                     2.28.4-1                           i386         C++ Wrapper for pango (shared libraries)
    libpaper1:i386                       1.1.24+nmu2                        i386         library for handling paper characteristics
    libparted0debian1:i386               2.3-12                             i386         disk partition manipulator - shared library
    libpcap0.8:i386                      1.3.0-1                            i386         system interface for user-level packet capture
    libpci3:i386                         1:3.1.9-6                          i386         Linux PCI Utilities (shared library)
    libpciaccess0:i386                   0.13.1-2                           i386         Generic PCI access library for X
    libpcre3:i386                        1:8.30-5                           i386         Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression Library - runtime files
    libpcrecpp0:i386                     1:8.30-5                           i386         Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression Library - C++ runtime files
    libpcsclite1:i386                    1.8.4-1                            i386         Middleware to access a smart card using PC/SC (library)
    libperl5.14                          5.14.2-21                          i386         shared Perl library
    libpipeline1:i386                    1.2.1-1                            i386         pipeline manipulation library
    libpisock9                           0.12.5-5                           i386         library for communicating with a PalmOS PDA
    libpixman-1-0:i386                   0.26.0-4                           i386         pixel-manipulation library for X and cairo
    libplist1                            1.8-1                              i386         Library for handling Apple binary and XML property lists
    libpng12-0:i386                      1.2.49-1                           i386         PNG library - runtime
    libpolkit-agent-1-0:i386             0.105-3                            i386         PolicyKit Authentication Agent API
    libpolkit-backend-1-0:i386           0.105-3                            i386         PolicyKit backend API
    libpolkit-gobject-1-0:i386           0.105-3                            i386         PolicyKit Authorization API
    libpoppler-glib8:i386                0.18.4-6                           i386         PDF rendering library (GLib-based shared library)
    libpoppler19:i386                    0.18.4-6                           i386         PDF rendering library
    libpopt0:i386                        1.16-7                             i386         lib for parsing cmdline parameters
    libportaudio2:i386                   19+svn20111121-1                   i386         Portable audio I/O - shared library
    libpostproc52:i386                   6:0.8.6-1                          i386         Libav video postprocessing library
    libprocps0:i386                      1:3.3.3-3                          i386         library for accessing process information from /proc
    libproxy0:i386                       0.3.1-6                            i386         automatic proxy configuration management library (shared)
    libpth20                             2.0.7-16                           i386         The GNU Portable Threads
    libpulse-mainloop-glib0:i386         2.0-6.1                            i386         PulseAudio client libraries (glib support)
    libpulse0:i386                       2.0-6.1                            i386         PulseAudio client libraries
    libpurple0                           2.10.6-3                           i386         multi-protocol instant messaging library
    libqt4-designer:i386                 4:4.8.2+dfsg-11                    i386         Qt 4 designer module
    libqt4-gui                           4:4.8.2+dfsg-11                    i386         transitional package for Qt 4 GUI runtime libraries
    libqt4-opengl:i386                   4:4.8.2+dfsg-11                    i386         Qt 4 OpenGL module
    libqt4-script:i386                   4:4.8.2+dfsg-11                    i386         Qt 4 script module
    libqt4-svg:i386                      4:4.8.2+dfsg-11                    i386         Qt 4 SVG module
    libqt4-xml:i386                      4:4.8.2+dfsg-11                    i386         Qt 4 XML module
    libqtcore4:i386                      4:4.8.2+dfsg-11                    i386         Qt 4 core module
    libqtdbus4:i386                      4:4.8.2+dfsg-11                    i386         Qt 4 D-Bus module library
    libqtgui4:i386                       4:4.8.2+dfsg-11                    i386         Qt 4 GUI module
    libquadmath0:i386                    4.7.2-5                            i386         GCC Quad-Precision Math Library
    libquvi-scripts                      0.4.8-3                            all          library for parsing video download links (Lua scripts)
    libquvi7:i386                        0.4.1-1                            i386         library for parsing video download links (runtime libraries)
    libraptor2-0                         2.0.8-2                            i386         Raptor 2 RDF syntax library
    librarian0                           0.8.1-5                            i386         Documentation meta-data library (library package)
    librasqal3                           0.9.29-1                           i386         Rasqal RDF query library
    libraw1394-11:i386                   2.0.9-1                            i386         library for direct access to IEEE 1394 bus (aka FireWire)
    librcc0                              0.2.9-3                            i386         Library for autoconvert codepages
    librcd0                              0.1.13-3                           i386         Library for autodection charset of Russian text
    librdf0                              1.0.15-1+b1                        i386         Redland Resource Description Framework (RDF) library
    libreadline5:i386                    5.2+dfsg-1                         i386         GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries
    libreadline6:i386                    6.2+dfsg-0.1                       i386         GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries
    libreoffice-base-core                1:4.0.3-2~bpo70+1                  i386         office productivity suite -- shared library
    libreoffice-calc                     1:4.0.3-2~bpo70+1                  i386         office productivity suite -- spreadsheet
    libreoffice-common                   1:4.0.3-2~bpo70+1                  all          office productivity suite -- arch-independent files
    libreoffice-core                     1:4.0.3-2~bpo70+1                  i386         office productivity suite -- arch-dependent files
    libreoffice-draw                     1:4.0.3-2~bpo70+1                  i386         office productivity suite -- drawing
    libreoffice-gtk                      1:4.0.3-2~bpo70+1                  i386         office productivity suite -- GTK+ integration
    libreoffice-help-en-us               1:4.0.3-2~bpo70+1                  all          office productivity suite -- English_american help
    libreoffice-impress                  1:4.0.3-2~bpo70+1                  i386         office productivity suite -- presentation
    libreoffice-math                     1:4.0.3-2~bpo70+1                  i386         office productivity suite -- equation editor
    libreoffice-style-galaxy             1:4.0.3-2~bpo70+1                  all          office productivity suite -- Galaxy (Default) symbol style
    libreoffice-writer                   1:4.0.3-2~bpo70+1                  i386         office productivity suite -- word processor
    libresid-builder0c2a                 2.1.1-14                           i386         SID chip emulation class based on resid
    librlog5                             1.4-2                              i386         flexible message logging library
    librsvg2-2:i386                      2.36.1-1                           i386         SAX-based renderer library for SVG files (runtime)
    librsvg2-common:i386                 2.36.1-1                           i386         SAX-based renderer library for SVG files (extra runtime)
    librtmp0:i386                        2.4+20111222.git4e06e21-1          i386         toolkit for RTMP streams (shared library)
    libsamplerate0:i386                  0.1.8-5                            i386         Audio sample rate conversion library
    libsane:i386                         1.0.22-7.4                         i386         API library for scanners
    libsane-common                       1.0.22-7.4                         i386         API library for scanners -- documentation and support files
    libsasl2-2:i386                      2.1.25.dfsg1-6                     i386         Cyrus SASL - authentication abstraction library
    libsasl2-modules:i386                2.1.25.dfsg1-6                     i386         Cyrus SASL - pluggable authentication modules
    libschroedinger-1.0-0:i386           1.0.11-2                           i386         library for encoding/decoding of Dirac video streams
    libsdl-gfx1.2-4:i386                 2.0.23-3                           i386         drawing and graphical effects extension for SDL
    libsdl-image1.2:i386                 1.2.12-2                           i386         Image loading library for Simple DirectMedia Layer 1.2, libraries
    libsdl-mixer1.2:i386                 1.2.12-3                           i386         Mixer library for Simple DirectMedia Layer 1.2, libraries
    libsdl-net1.2:i386                   1.2.8-2                            i386         Network library for Simple DirectMedia Layer 1.2, libraries
    libsdl-sound1.2:i386                 1.0.3-6                            i386         Sound library for Simple DirectMedia Layer 1.2, libraries
    libsdl-ttf2.0-0:i386                 2.0.11-2                           i386         TrueType Font library for Simple DirectMedia Layer 1.2, libraries
    libsdl1.2debian:i386                 1.2.15-5                           i386         Simple DirectMedia Layer
    libselinux1:i386                     2.1.9-5                            i386         SELinux runtime shared libraries
    libsemanage-common                   2.1.6-6                            all          Common files for SELinux policy management libraries
    libsemanage1:i386                    2.1.6-6                            i386         SELinux policy management library
    libsensors4:i386                     1:3.3.2-2                          i386         library to read temperature/voltage/fan sensors
    libsepol1:i386                       2.1.4-3                            i386         SELinux library for manipulating binary security policies
    libsgutils2-2                        1.33-1                             i386         utilities for devices using the SCSI command set (shared libraries)
    libshout3:i386                       2.2.2-8                            i386         MP3/Ogg Vorbis broadcast streaming library
    libsidplay1                          1.36.59-5                          i386         SID (MOS 6581) emulation library
    libsidplay2                          2.1.1-14                           i386         SID (MOS 6581) emulation library
    libsidutils0                         2.1.1-14                           i386         utility functions for SID players
    libsigc++-2.0-0c2a:i386              2.2.10-0.2                         i386         type-safe Signal Framework for C++ - runtime
    libsigsegv2                          2.9-4                              i386         Library for handling page faults in a portable way
    libslang2:i386                       2.2.4-15                           i386         S-Lang programming library - runtime version
    libslp1                              1.2.1-9                            i386         OpenSLP libraries
    libslv2-9                            0.6.6+dfsg1-2                      i386         library for simple use of LV2 plugins
    libsm6:i386                          2:1.2.1-2                          i386         X11 Session Management library
    libsmbclient:i386                    2:3.6.6-6                          i386         shared library for communication with SMB/CIFS servers
    libsndfile1:i386                     1.0.25-5                           i386         Library for reading/writing audio files
    libsoundtouch0:i386                  1.6.0-3                            i386         Sound stretching library
    libsoup-gnome2.4-1:i386              2.38.1-2                           i386         HTTP library implementation in C -- GNOME support library
    libsoup2.4-1:i386                    2.38.1-2                           i386         HTTP library implementation in C -- Shared library
    libsox-fmt-alsa                      14.4.0-3                           i386         SoX alsa format I/O library
    libsox-fmt-base                      14.4.0-3                           i386         Minimal set of SoX format libraries
    libsox-fmt-mp3                       14.4.0-3                           i386         SoX MP2 and MP3 format library
    libsox2                              14.4.0-3                           i386         SoX library of audio effects and processing
    libspandsp2                          0.0.6~pre20-3.1                    i386         Telephony signal processing library
    libspeex1:i386                       1.2~rc1-7                          i386         The Speex codec runtime library
    libsqlite3-0:i386                    3.7.16.2-1~bpo70+1                 i386         SQLite 3 shared library
    libss2:i386                          1.42.5-1.1                         i386         command-line interface parsing library
    libssh2-1:i386                       1.4.2-1.1                          i386         SSH2 client-side library
    libssl1.0.0:i386                     1.0.1e-2                           i386         SSL shared libraries
    libstartup-notification0             0.12-1                             i386         library for program launch feedback (shared library)
    libstdc++6:i386                      4.7.2-5                            i386         GNU Standard C++ Library v3
    libstfl0                             0.22-1+b1                          i386         structured terminal forms language/library
    libsvga1:i386                        1:1.4.3-33                         i386         console SVGA display libraries
    libswitch-perl                       2.16-2                             all          switch statement for Perl
    libswscale2:i386                     6:0.8.6-1                          i386         Libav video scaling library
    libsystemd-daemon0:i386              44-11                              i386         systemd utility library
    libsystemd-id128-0:i386              44-11                              i386         systemd 128 bit ID utility library
    libsystemd-journal0:i386             44-11                              i386         systemd journal utility library
    libsystemd-login0:i386               44-11                              i386         systemd login utility library
    libtag1-vanilla:i386                 1.7.2-1                            i386         audio meta-data library - vanilla flavour
    libtag1c2a:i386                      1.7.2-1                            i386         audio meta-data library
    libtagc0:i386                        1.7.2-1                            i386         audio meta-data library - C bindings
    libtalloc2:i386                      2.0.7+git20120207-1                i386         hierarchical pool based memory allocator
    libtar0                              1.2.16-1                           i386         C library for manipulating tar archives
    libtasn1-3:i386                      2.13-2                             i386         Manage ASN.1 structures (runtime)
    libtbb2                              4.0+r233-1                         i386         parallelism library for C++ - runtime files
    libtdb1:i386                         1.2.10-2                           i386         Trivial Database - shared library
    libterm-readkey-perl                 2.30-4+b2                          i386         A perl module for simple terminal control
    libtext-charwidth-perl               0.04-7+b1                          i386         get display widths of characters on the terminal
    libtext-iconv-perl                   1.7-5                              i386         converts between character sets in Perl
    libtext-wrapi18n-perl                0.06-7                             all          internationalized substitute of Text::Wrap
    libthai-data                         0.1.18-2                           all          Data files for Thai language support library
    libthai0:i386                        0.1.18-2                           i386         Thai language support library
    libtheora0:i386                      1.1.1+dfsg.1-3.1                   i386         The Theora Video Compression Codec
    libtiff4:i386                        3.9.6-11                           i386         Tag Image File Format (TIFF) library (old version)
    libtimedate-perl                     1.2000-1                           all          collection of modules to manipulate date/time information
    libtinfo5:i386                       5.9-10                             i386         shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling
    libtirpc1:i386                       0.2.2-5                            i386         transport-independent RPC library
    libtorrent14:i386                    0.13.2-1                           i386         C++ BitTorrent library by Rakshasa
    libts-0.0-0:i386                     1.0-11                             i386         touch screen library
    libtwolame0                          0.3.13-1                           i386         MPEG Audio Layer 2 encoding library
    libudev0:i386                        175-7.2                            i386         libudev shared library
    libuniconf4.6                        4.6.1-5                            i386         C++ network libraries for rapid application development
    libunistring0:i386                   0.9.3-5                            i386         Unicode string library for C
    libupower-glib1                      0.9.17-1                           i386         abstraction for power management - shared library
    liburi-perl                          1.60-1                             all          module to manipulate and access URI strings
    libusb-0.1-4:i386                    2:0.1.12-20+nmu1                   i386         userspace USB programming library
    libusb-1.0-0:i386                    2:1.0.11-1                         i386         userspace USB programming library
    libusbmuxd1                          1.0.7-2                            i386         USB multiplexor daemon for iPhone and iPod Touch devices - library
    libustr-1.0-1:i386                   1.0.4-3                            i386         Micro string library: shared library
    libuuid1:i386                        2.20.1-5.3                         i386         Universally Unique ID library
    libv4l-0:i386                        0.8.8-3                            i386         Collection of video4linux support libraries
    libv4lconvert0:i386                  0.8.8-3                            i386         Video4linux frame format conversion library
    libva1:i386                          1.0.15-4                           i386         Video Acceleration (VA) API for Linux -- runtime
    libvcdinfo0                          0.7.24+dfsg-0.1                    i386         library to extract information from VideoCD
    libvdpau1:i386                       0.4.1-7                            i386         Video Decode and Presentation API for Unix (libraries)
    libvisio-0.0-0                       0.0.17-1                           i386         library for parsing the visio file structure
    libvisual-0.4-0:i386                 0.4.0-5                            i386         Audio visualization framework
    libvo-aacenc0:i386                   0.1.2-1                            i386         VisualOn AAC encoder library
    libvo-amrwbenc0:i386                 0.1.2-1                            i386         VisualOn AMR-WB encoder library
    libvorbis0a:i386                     1.3.2-1.3                          i386         The Vorbis General Audio Compression Codec (Decoder library)
    libvorbisenc2:i386                   1.3.2-1.3                          i386         The Vorbis General Audio Compression Codec (Encoder library)
    libvorbisfile3:i386                  1.3.2-1.3                          i386         The Vorbis General Audio Compression Codec (High Level API)
    libvpx1:i386                         1.1.0-1                            i386         VP8 video codec (shared library)
    libvte-2.90-9                        1:0.32.2-1                         i386         Terminal emulator widget for GTK+ 3.0 - runtime files
    libvte-2.90-common                   1:0.32.2-1                         all          Terminal emulator widget for GTK+ 3.0 - common files
    libvte-common                        1:0.28.2-5                         all          Terminal emulator widget for GTK+ 2.x - common files
    libvte9                              1:0.28.2-5                         i386         Terminal emulator widget for GTK+ 2.0 - runtime files
    libwavpack1:i386                     4.60.1-3                           i386         audio codec (lossy and lossless) - library
    libwbclient0:i386                    2:3.6.6-6                          i386         Samba winbind client library
    libwebcam0                           0.2.2-1                            i386         Webcam Library
    libwebkitgtk-1.0-0                   1.8.1-3.4                          i386         Web content engine library for GTK+
    libwebkitgtk-1.0-common              1.8.1-3.4                          all          Web content engine library for GTK+ - data files
    libwebp2:i386                        0.1.3-3+nmu1                       i386         Lossy compression of digital photographic images.
    libwildmidi-config                   0.2.3.4-2.1                        all          software MIDI player configuration
    libwildmidi1:i386                    0.2.3.4-2.1                        i386         software MIDI player library
    libwmf0.2-7:i386                     0.2.8.4-10.3                       i386         Windows metafile conversion library
    libwnck-3-0                          3.4.2-1                            i386         Window Navigator Construction Kit - runtime files
    libwnck-3-common                     3.4.2-1                            all          Window Navigator Construction Kit - common files
    libwpd-0.9-9                         0.9.4-3                            i386         Library for handling WordPerfect documents (shared library)
    libwpg-0.2-2                         0.2.1-1                            i386         WordPerfect graphics import/convert library (shared library)
    libwps-0.2-2                         0.2.7-1                            i386         Works text file format import filter library (shared library)
    libwrap0:i386                        7.6.q-24                           i386         Wietse Venema's TCP wrappers library
    libwvstreams4.6-base                 4.6.1-5                            i386         C++ network libraries for rapid application development
    libwvstreams4.6-extras               4.6.1-5                            i386         C++ network libraries for rapid application development
    libwww-perl                          6.04-1                             all          simple and consistent interface to the world-wide web
    libwww-robotrules-perl               6.01-1                             all          database of robots.txt-derived permissions
    libx11-6:i386                        2:1.5.0-1+deb7u1                   i386         X11 client-side library
    libx11-data                          2:1.5.0-1+deb7u1                   all          X11 client-side library
    libx11-xcb1:i386                     2:1.5.0-1+deb7u1                   i386         Xlib/XCB interface library
    libx264-123:i386                     2:0.123.2189+git35cf912-1          i386         x264 video coding library
    libx86-1:i386                        1.1+ds1-10                         i386         x86 real-mode library
    libxapian22                          1.2.12-2                           i386         Search engine library
    libxau6:i386                         1:1.0.7-1                          i386         X11 authorisation library
    libxaw7:i386                         2:1.0.10-2                         i386         X11 Athena Widget library
    libxcb-dri2-0:i386                   1.8.1-2+deb7u1                     i386         X C Binding, dri2 extension
    libxcb-glx0:i386                     1.8.1-2+deb7u1                     i386         X C Binding, glx extension
    libxcb-render0:i386                  1.8.1-2+deb7u1                     i386         X C Binding, render extension
    libxcb-shape0:i386                   1.8.1-2+deb7u1                     i386         X C Binding, shape extension
    libxcb-shm0:i386                     1.8.1-2+deb7u1                     i386         X C Binding, shm extension
    libxcb-util0:i386                    0.3.8-2                            i386         utility libraries for X C Binding -- atom, aux and event
    libxcb1:i386                         1.8.1-2+deb7u1                     i386         X C Binding
    libxcomposite1:i386                  1:0.4.3-2                          i386         X11 Composite extension library
    libxcursor1:i386                     1:1.1.13-1+deb7u1                  i386         X cursor management library
    libxdamage1:i386                     1:1.1.3-2                          i386         X11 damaged region extension library
    libxdmcp6:i386                       1:1.1.1-1                          i386         X11 Display Manager Control Protocol library
    libxdo2                              1:2.20100701.2961-3+deb7u3         i386         library for simulating X11 keyboard/mouse input
    libxext6:i386                        2:1.3.1-2+deb7u1                   i386         X11 miscellaneous extension library
    libxfce4util-common                  4.8.2-1                            all          common files for libxfce4util
    libxfce4util4                        4.8.2-1                            i386         Utility functions library for Xfce4
    libxfixes3:i386                      1:5.0-4+deb7u1                     i386         X11 miscellaneous 'fixes' extension library
    libxfont1                            1:1.4.5-2                          i386         X11 font rasterisation library
    libxft2:i386                         2.3.1-1                            i386         FreeType-based font drawing library for X
    libxi6:i386                          2:1.6.1-1+deb7u1                   i386         X11 Input extension library
    libxine1                             1.1.21-1+b1                        i386         xine video/media player library – meta-package
    libxine1-bin                         1.1.21-1+b1                        i386         xine video/media player library ‒ binary files
    libxine1-ffmpeg                      1.1.21-1+b1                        i386         MPEG-related plugins for libxine1
    libxine1-misc-plugins                1.1.21-1+b1                        i386         Input, audio output and post plugins for libxine1
    libxine1-plugins                     1.1.21-1                           all          xine video/media player library ‒ meta package for common plugins
    libxinerama1:i386                    2:1.1.2-1+deb7u1                   i386         X11 Xinerama extension library
    libxkbfile1:i386                     1:1.0.8-1                          i386         X11 keyboard file manipulation library
    libxml2:i386                         2.8.0+dfsg1-7+nmu1                 i386         GNOME XML library
    libxmlrpc-core-c3                    1.16.33-3.2                        i386         lightweight RPC library based on XML and HTTP [C runtime libraries]
    libxmmsclient6                       0.8+dfsg-4                         i386         XMMS2 - client library
    libxmu6:i386                         2:1.1.1-1                          i386         X11 miscellaneous utility library
    libxmuu1:i386                        2:1.1.1-1                          i386         X11 miscellaneous micro-utility library
    libxnvctrl0                          304.88-1                           i386         NV-CONTROL X extension (runtime library)
    libxpm4:i386                         1:3.5.10-1                         i386         X11 pixmap library
    libxrandr2:i386                      2:1.3.2-2+deb7u1                   i386         X11 RandR extension library
    libxrender1:i386                     1:0.9.7-1+deb7u1                   i386         X Rendering Extension client library
    libxres1:i386                        2:1.0.6-1+deb7u1                   i386         X11 Resource extension library
    libxslt1.1:i386                      1.1.26-14.1                        i386         XSLT 1.0 processing library - runtime library
    libxss1:i386                         1:1.2.2-1                          i386         X11 Screen Saver extension library
    libxt6:i386                          1:1.1.3-1+deb7u1                   i386         X11 toolkit intrinsics library
    libxtst6:i386                        2:1.2.1-1+deb7u1                   i386         X11 Testing -- Record extension library
    libxv1:i386                          2:1.0.7-1+deb7u1                   i386         X11 Video extension library
    libxvidcore4:i386                    2:1.3.2-9                          i386         Open source MPEG-4 video codec (library)
    libxvmc1                             2:1.0.7-1+deb7u2                   i386         X11 Video extension library
    libxxf86dga1:i386                    2:1.1.3-2+deb7u1                   i386         X11 Direct Graphics Access extension library
    libxxf86vm1:i386                     1:1.1.2-1+deb7u1                   i386         X11 XFree86 video mode extension library
    libyajl2                             2.0.4-2                            i386         Yet Another JSON Library
    libyaml-perl                         0.81-1                             all          YAML Ain't Markup Language
    libzbar0                             0.10+doc-8                         i386         bar code scanner and decoder (library)
    libzephyr4                           3.0.2-2                            i386         Project Athena's notification service - non-Kerberos libraries
    libzvbi-common                       0.2.33-6                           all          Vertical Blanking Interval decoder (VBI) - common files
    libzvbi0:i386                        0.2.33-6                           i386         Vertical Blanking Interval decoder (VBI) - runtime files
    links2                               2.7-1                              i386         Web browser running in both graphics and text mode
    linux-headers-3.7.10-antix.3-486-smp 3.7.10-antix.3-486-smp-1           i386         Linux kernel headers for 3.7.10-antix.3-486-smp on i386
    linux-image-3.7.10-antix.3-486-smp   3.7.10-antix.3-486-smp-1           i386         Linux kernel, version 3.7.10-antix.3-486-smp
    linux-wlan-ng                        0.2.9+dfsg-5                       i386         utilities for wireless prism2 cards
    live-boot-docs-antix                 0.2.0                              all          Documentation to help with running antiX live with persistence and remastering.
    live-init-antix                      0.5.0                              all          Essential scripts to create a live antiX.
    live-usb-cli-antix                   0.2.3                              all          Script for installing antiX to your usb device.
    live-usb-gui-antix                   0.2.3                              all          Script and Desktop launcher for installing antiX to your usb device.
    lm-sensors                           1:3.3.2-2                          i386         utilities to read temperature/voltage/fan sensors
    locales                              2.13-38                            all          Embedded GNU C Library: National Language (locale) data [support]
    lockfile-progs                       0.1.17                             i386         Programs for locking and unlocking files and mailboxes
    login                                1:4.1.5.1-1                        i386         system login tools
    logrotate                            3.8.1-4                            i386         Log rotation utility
    lp-solve                             5.5.0.13-7                         i386         Solve (mixed integer) linear programming problems
    lsb-base                             4.1+Debian8                        all          Linux Standard Base 4.1 init script functionality
    lsof                                 4.86+dfsg-1                        i386         Utility to list open files
    lua-filesystem:i386                  1.5.0+16+g84f1af5-1                i386         luafilesystem library for the Lua language
    luckybackup                          0.4.7-2                            i386         rsync-based GUI data backup utility
    luckybackup-data                     0.4.7-2                            all          rsync-based GUI data backup utility (data files)
    lvm2                                 2.02.95-7                          i386         Linux Logical Volume Manager
    lxappearance                         0.5.2-1                            i386         LXDE GTK+ theme switcher
    lxmenu-data                          0.1.2-2                            all          LXDE freedesktop.org menu specification
    lzma                                 9.22-2                             i386         Compression and decompression in the LZMA format - command line utility
    make                                 3.81-8.2                           i386         An utility for Directing compilation.
    man-db                               2.6.2-1                            i386         on-line manual pager
    manpages                             3.44-1                             all          Manual pages about using a GNU/Linux system
    mawk                                 1.3.3-17                           i386         a pattern scanning and text processing language
    mbr                                  1.1.11-5+b1                        i386         Master Boot Record for IBM-PC compatible computers.
    mc                                   3:4.8.3-10                         i386         Midnight Commander - a powerful file manager
    mc-data                              3:4.8.3-10                         all          Midnight Commander - a powerful file manager -- data files
    mediterranean-themes                 0.0.1                              all          Various Mediterranean GTK2/3 themes
    memtest86+                           4.20-1.1                           i386         thorough real-mode memory tester
    menu                                 2.1.46                             i386         generates programs menu for all menu-aware applications
    menu-fluxbox-antix                   0.2.6                              all          Script and Desktop launcher for updating the fluxbox menu with the xdg menu system.
    menu-icewm-antix                     0.2.7                              all          Script and Desktop launcher for updating the icewm menu with the xdg menu system.
    menu-jwm-antix                       0.2.6                              all          Script and Desktop launcher for updating the jwm menu with the xdg menu system.
    menu-xdg                             0.5                                all          freedesktop.org menu compliant window manager scripts
    mesa-utils                           8.0.1-2+b3                         i386         Miscellaneous Mesa GL utilities
    mhwaveedit                           1.4.21-2                           i386         Simple and fast GTK2 sound editor
    midisport-firmware                   1.2-4                              all          Firmware loader for M-Audio's MidiSport devices
    mime-support                         3.52-1                             all          MIME files 'mime.types' & 'mailcap', and support programs
    mirage                               0.9.5.1-1.1+b1                     i386         fast and simple GTK+ image viewer
    mlocate                              0.23.1-1                           i386         quickly find files on the filesystem based on their name
    mlock                                8:2007f~dfsg-2                     i386         mailbox locking program
    mobile-broadband-provider-info       20120708-1                         all          database of mobile broadband service providers
    moc                                  1:2.5.0~alpha4+svn20120224-1       i386         ncurses based console audio player
    module-assistant                     0.11.4                             all          tool to make module package creation easier
    module-init-tools                    9-3                                all          transitional dummy package (module-init-tools to kmod)
    most                                 5.0.0a-2.1                         i386         Pager program similar to more and less
    mount                                2.20.1-5.3                         i386         Tools for mounting and manipulating filesystems
    mountbox-antix                       0.1.2.4                            all          Mount/unmount devices.
    mouse-cc-antix                       0.1.4                              all          Script and Desktop launcher for the mouse setting app for antiX.
    mp3blaster                           1:3.2.5-3                          i386         Full-screen console mp3 and Ogg Vorbis player
    mp3gain                              1.5.2-r2-2                         i386         Lossless mp3 normalizer with statistical analysis
    mpg123                               1.14.4-1                           i386         MPEG layer 1/2/3 audio player
    mpg321                               0.3.2-1.1                          i386         Simple and lightweight command line MP3 player
    mplayer                              2:1.0~rc4.dfsg1+svn34540-1+b2      i386         movie player for Unix-like systems
    mtools                               4.0.17-1                           i386         Tools for manipulating MSDOS files
    mtpaint                              3.40-1+b1                          i386         painting program to create pixel art and manipulate digital photos
    multiarch-support                    2.13-38                            i386         Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
    mupdf                                1.2-1-antix                        i386         lightweight PDF viewer
    mupdf-tools                          1.2-1-antix                        i386         commmand line tools for the MuPDF viewer
    myspell-ca                           0.20111230b-4                      all          Catalan dictionary for myspell
    myspell-de-de                        20120607-1                         all          German dictionary for myspell
    myspell-el-gr                        0.8-1.1                            all          Greek (el_GR) dictionary for myspell
    myspell-en-gb                        1:3.3.0-4                          all          English_british dictionary for myspell
    myspell-en-us                        1:3.3.0-4                          all          English_american dictionary for myspell
    myspell-es                           1.11-4                             all          Spanish dictionary for myspell
    myspell-fr                           1.4-26                             all          French dictionary for myspell (Hydro-Quebec version)
    myspell-nl                           1:2.10-1                           all          Dutch dictionary for Hunspell
    myspell-pl                           20120520-1                         all          Polish dictionary for myspell
    myspell-pt-br                        20110527-2                         all          Brazilian Portuguese dictionary for myspell
    nano                                 2.2.6-1+b1                         i386         small, friendly text editor inspired by Pico
    nautilus-data                        3.4.2-1+build1                     all          data files for nautilus
    ncurses-base                         5.9-10                             all          basic terminal type definitions
    ncurses-bin                          5.9-10                             i386         terminal-related programs and man pages
    ncurses-term                         5.9-10                             all          additional terminal type definitions
    ndisgtk                              0.8.5-1                            i386         graphical frontend for ndiswrapper (installation of Windows WiFi drivers)
    ndiswrapper-common                   1.57-1                             all          Common scripts required to use the utilities for ndiswrapper
    ndiswrapper-utils-1.9                1.57-1                             i386         Userspace utilities for the ndiswrapper Linux kernel module
    net-tools                            1.60-24.2                          i386         The NET-3 networking toolkit
    netbase                              5.0                                all          Basic TCP/IP networking system
    network-config                       0.2-1                              all          Simple network configuration tool
    newsbeuter                           2.5-2                              i386         text mode rss feed reader with podcast support
    nfs-common                           1:1.2.6-3                          i386         NFS support files common to client and server
    njam                                 1.25-5.2                           i386         pacman-like game with multiplayer support
    nmap                                 6.00-0.3                           i386         The Network Mapper
    normalize-audio                      0.7.7-11                           i386         adjusts the volume of WAV, MP3 and OGG files to a standard volume level
    notify-osd                           0.9.34-2                           i386         daemon that displays passive pop-up notifications
    ntfs-3g                              1:2012.1.15AR.5-2.1                i386         read/write NTFS driver for FUSE
    ntpdate                              1:4.2.6.p5+dfsg-2                  i386         client for setting system time from NTP servers
    numlockx                             1.2-4                              i386         enable NumLock in X11 sessions
    openssh-blacklist                    0.4.1+nmu1                         all          list of default blacklisted OpenSSH RSA and DSA keys
    openssh-blacklist-extra              0.4.1+nmu1                         all          list of non-default blacklisted OpenSSH RSA and DSA keys
    openssh-client                       1:6.0p1-4                          i386         secure shell (SSH) client, for secure access to remote machines
    openssh-server                       1:6.0p1-4                          i386         secure shell (SSH) server, for secure access from remote machines
    openssl                              1.0.1e-2                           i386         Secure Socket Layer (SSL) binary and related cryptographic tools
    os-prober                            1.58                               i386         utility to detect other OSes on a set of drives
    osmo                                 0.2.10+svn922-2+b1                 i386         personal organizer for GTK+
    oss-compat                           2                                  i386         Open Sound System (OSS) compatibility package
    p7zip-full                           9.20.1~dfsg.1-4                    i386         7z and 7za file archivers with high compression ratio
    parted                               2.3-12                             i386         disk partition manipulator
    partimage                            0.6.8-2.2                          i386         backup partitions into a compressed image file
    passwd                               1:4.1.5.1-1                        i386         change and administer password and group data
    patch                                2.6.1-3                            i386         Apply a diff file to an original
    pciutils                             1:3.1.9-6                          i386         Linux PCI Utilities
    pcmciautils                          018-8                              i386         PCMCIA utilities for Linux 2.6
    perl                                 5.14.2-21                          i386         Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
    perl-base                            5.14.2-21                          i386         minimal Perl system
    perl-modules                         5.14.2-21                          all          Core Perl modules
    phonebook-antix                      0.2.2                              all          Simple phonebook application for antiX.
    pidgin                               2.10.6-3                           i386         graphical multi-protocol instant messaging client for X
    pidgin-data                          2.10.6-3                           all          multi-protocol instant messaging client - data files
    pinentry-gtk2                        0.8.1-1                            i386         GTK+-2-based PIN or pass-phrase entry dialog for GnuPG
    pkg-mozilla-archive-keyring          1.1                                all          GnuPG archive keys for the Debian Mozilla team package repository
    pm-utils                             1.4.1-9                            all          utilities and scripts for power management
    pmount                               0.9.23-2                           i386         mount removable devices as normal user
    po-debconf                           1.0.16+nmu2                        all          tool for managing templates file translations with gettext
    policykit-1                          0.105-3                            i386         framework for managing administrative policies and privileges
    poppler-data                         0.4.5-10                           all          encoding data for the poppler PDF rendering library
    poppler-utils                        0.18.4-6                           i386         PDF utilities (based on Poppler)
    powermgmt-base                       1.31                               i386         Common utils and configs for power management
    ppp                                  2.4.5-5.1+b1                       i386         Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP) - daemon
    pppconfig                            2.3.18+nmu4                        all          A text menu based utility for configuring ppp
    pppoeconf                            1.20                               all          configures PPPoE/ADSL connections
    printer-driver-min12xxw              0.0.9-6                            i386         printer driver for KonicaMinolta PagePro 1[234]xxW
    prism2-usb-firmware-installer        0.2.9+dfsg-5                       i386         firmware files for the prism2_usb kernel driver
    procps                               1:3.3.3-3                          i386         /proc file system utilities
    psmisc                               22.19-1+deb7u1                     i386         utilities that use the proc file system
    psutils                              1.17.dfsg-1                        i386         PostScript document handling utilities
    pv                                   1.2.0-1                            i386         Shell pipeline element to meter data passing through
    pyneighborhood                       0.5.1-2                            all          PyGTK2 SAMBA browser
    python                               2.7.3-4                            all          interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
    python-apt                           0.8.8.2                            i386         Python interface to libapt-pkg
    python-apt-common                    0.8.8.2                            all          Python interface to libapt-pkg (locales)
    python-cairo                         1.8.8-1+b2                         i386         Python bindings for the Cairo vector graphics library
    python-chardet                       2.0.1-2                            all          universal character encoding detector
    python-cssselect                     0.6.1-1                            all          cssselect parses CSS3 Selectors and translates them to XPath 1.0
    python-cups                          1.9.48-1.1                         i386         Python bindings for CUPS
    python-cupshelpers                   1.3.7-4                            all          Python utility modules around the CUPS printing system
    python-dbus                          1.1.1-1                            i386         simple interprocess messaging system (Python interface)
    python-dbus-dev                      1.1.1-1                            all          main loop integration development files for python-dbus
    python-debian                        0.1.21                             all          Python modules to work with Debian-related data formats
    python-gconf                         2.28.1+dfsg-1                      i386         Python bindings for the GConf configuration database system
    python-gi                            3.2.2-2                            i386         Python 2.x bindings for gobject-introspection libraries
    python-gi-cairo                      3.2.2-2                            i386         Python Cairo bindings for the GObject library
    python-glade2                        2.24.0-3+b1                        i386         GTK+ bindings: Glade support
    python-gnome2                        2.28.1+dfsg-1                      i386         Python bindings for the GNOME desktop environment
    python-gobject                       3.2.2-2                            all          Python 2.x bindings for GObject - transitional package
    python-gobject-2                     2.28.6-10                          i386         deprecated static Python bindings for the GObject library
    python-gtk2                          2.24.0-3+b1                        i386         Python bindings for the GTK+ widget set
    python-gtkglext1                     1.1.0-9.1                          i386         GtkGLext python bindings
    python-imaging                       1.1.7-4                            i386         Python Imaging Library
    python-keybinder                     0.2.2-4                            i386         registers global key bindings for applications - Python bindings
    python-libxml2                       2.8.0+dfsg1-7+nmu1                 i386         Python bindings for the GNOME XML library
    python-lxml                          2.3.2-1                            i386         pythonic binding for the libxml2 and libxslt libraries
    python-minimal                       2.7.3-4                            all          minimal subset of the Python language (default version)
    python-notify                        0.1.1-3                            i386         Python bindings for libnotify
    python-numpy                         1:1.6.2-1.2                        i386         Numerical Python adds a fast array facility to the Python language
    python-opengl                        3.0.1-1                            all          Python bindings to OpenGL
    python-pycurl                        7.19.0-5                           i386         Python bindings to libcurl
    python-pyorbit                       2.24.0-6+b1                        i386         A Python language binding for the ORBit2 CORBA implementation
    python-pyquery                       1.2.1-1                            all          jQuery-like library for python
    python-support                       1.0.15                             all          automated rebuilding support for Python modules
    python-urwid                         1.0.1-2                            i386         curses-based UI/widget library for Python
    python-vte                           1:0.28.2-5                         i386         Python bindings for the VTE widget set
    python-webob                         1.1.1-1.1                          all          Python module providing WSGI request and response objects
    python-wicd                          1.7.2.4-4                          all          wired and wireless network manager - Python module
    python-xapian                        1.2.12-2                           i386         Xapian search engine interface for Python
    python-xdg                           0.19-5                             all          Python library to access freedesktop.org standards
    python2.7                            2.7.3-6                            i386         Interactive high-level object-oriented language (version 2.7)
    python2.7-minimal                    2.7.3-6                            i386         Minimal subset of the Python language (version 2.7)
    qdbus                                4:4.8.2+dfsg-11                    i386         Qt 4 D-Bus tool
    radeontool                           1.6.2-1.1                          i386         utility to control ATI Radeon backlight functions on laptops
    ranger                               1.5.4-1                            all          File manager with an ncurses frontend written in Python
    rarian-compat                        0.8.1-5                            i386         Documentation meta-data library (compatibility tools)
    readline-common                      6.2+dfsg-0.1                       all          GNU readline and history libraries, common files
    reiserfsprogs                        1:3.6.21-1                         i386         User-level tools for ReiserFS filesystems
    remaster-antix                       0.3.2                              all          Essential libs for running antiX live.
    resolvconf                           1.67                               all          name server information handler
    rfkill                               0.4-1                              i386         tool for enabling and disabling wireless devices
    rox-filer                            2.10-3                             i386         A simple graphical file manager for X11
    roxterm                              2.6.5-1                            all          Multi-tabbed GTK+/VTE terminal emulator - virtual package for GTK3
    roxterm-common                       2.6.5-1                            all          Multi-tabbed GTK+/VTE terminal emulator - common files
    roxterm-gtk3                         2.6.5-1                            i386         Multi-tabbed GTK+/VTE terminal emulator - GTK3 version
    rpcbind                              0.2.0-8                            i386         converts RPC program numbers into universal addresses
    rsync                                3.0.9-4                            i386         fast, versatile, remote (and local) file-copying tool
    rsyslog                              5.8.11-3                           i386         reliable system and kernel logging daemon
    rtorrent                             0.9.2-1                            i386         ncurses BitTorrent client based on LibTorrent from rakshasa
    rutilt                               0.16-2                             i386         Configuration tool for rt2x00 wireless network cards
    rxvt-unicode                         9.15-2                             i386         RXVT-like terminal emulator with Unicode support
    samba-common                         2:3.6.6-6                          all          common files used by both the Samba server and client
    samba-common-bin                     2:3.6.6-6                          i386         common files used by both the Samba server and client
    sane-utils                           1.0.22-7.4                         i386         API library for scanners -- utilities
    screen                               4.1.0~20120320gitdb59704-7         i386         terminal multiplexer with VT100/ANSI terminal emulation
    screenshot-antix                     0.1.5                              all          Script and Desktop launcher for taking a screenshot of your antiX.
    scrot                                0.8-13                             i386         command line screen capture utility
    sed                                  4.2.1-10                           i386         The GNU sed stream editor
    sensible-utils                       0.0.7                              all          Utilities for sensible alternative selection
    sgml-base                            1.26+nmu4                          all          SGML infrastructure and SGML catalog file support
    sgml-data                            2.0.8                              all          common SGML and XML data
    shared-mime-info                     1.0-1+b1                           i386         FreeDesktop.org shared MIME database and spec
    simpleburn                           1.6.5-2                            i386         minimalistic application for burning and extracting CDs and DVDs
    simplygrey-icons                     1.0.2                              all          icon set used in antiX.
    slim                                 1.3.6.5.6                          i386         desktop-independent graphical login manager for X11
    smartmontools                        5.41+svn3365-1                     i386         control and monitor storage systems using S.M.A.R.T.
    smbc                                 1.2.2-3                            i386         samba-commander - curses based samba network browser
    smbclient                            2:3.6.6-6                          i386         command-line SMB/CIFS clients for Unix
    smbnetfs                             0.5.3a-1                           i386         User-space filesystem for SMB/NMB (Windows) network servers and shares
    smxi-inxi-antix                      0.2.1                              all          Installs smxi-stub and inxi script for antiX.
    sox                                  14.4.0-3                           i386         Swiss army knife of sound processing
    spacefm                              0.8.7-1                            i386         A multi-panel tabbed file manager with built-in VFS, udev-based
    spawn-fcgi                           1.6.3-1                            i386         A fastcgi process spawner
    speedcrunch                          0.10.1-4                           i386         High precision calculator
    squashfs-tools                       1:4.2-5                            i386         Tool to create and append to squashfs filesystems
    ssh-askpass                          1:1.2.4.1-9                        i386         under X, asks user for a passphrase for ssh-add
    sshfs                                2.4-1                              i386         filesystem client based on SSH File Transfer Protocol
    ssl-cert                             1.0.32                             all          simple debconf wrapper for OpenSSL
    strace                               4.5.20-2.3                         i386         A system call tracer
    streamripper                         1.64.6-1                           i386         download online streams into audio files
    streamtuner2                         2.0.8-5                            all          Browser for Internet Radio Stations
    suckless-tools                       38-2                               i386         simple commands for minimalistic window managers
    sudo                                 1.8.5p2-1+nmu1                     i386         Provide limited super user privileges to specific users
    sux                                  1.0.1-6                            all          wrapper around su which will transfer your X credentials
    svgalib-bin                          1:1.4.3-33                         i386         console SVGA display utilities
    synaptic                             0.75.13                            i386         Graphical package manager
    syslinux                             2:4.05+dfsg-6+deb7u1               i386         collection of boot loaders
    syslinux-common                      2:4.05+dfsg-6+deb7u1               all          collection of boot loaders (common files)
    system-antix                         0.2.6                              all          Script and Desktop launcher for antix system.
    system-config-printer                1.3.7-4                            all          graphical interface to configure the printing system
    system-config-printer-udev           1.3.7-4                            i386         Utilities to detect and configure printers automatically
    systemd                              44-11                              i386         system and service manager
    sysv-rc                              2.88dsf-41                         all          System-V-like runlevel change mechanism
    sysv-rc-conf                         0.99-7                             all          SysV init runlevel configuration tool for the terminal
    sysvinit                             2.88dsf-41                         i386         System-V-like init utilities
    sysvinit-utils                       2.88dsf-41                         i386         System-V-like utilities
    tar                                  1.26+dfsg-0.1                      i386         GNU version of the tar archiving utility
    tcl                                  8.5.0-2.1                          all          The Tool Command Language (default version) - run-time files
    tcl8.5                               8.5.11-2                           i386         Tcl (the Tool Command Language) v8.5 - run-time files
    ted                                  2.23                               i386         Easy rich text processor.
    testdisk                             6.13-1                             i386         Partition scanner and disk recovery tool
    tk8.5                                8.5.11-2                           i386         Tk toolkit for Tcl and X11, v8.5 - run-time files
    toshset                              1.76-4                             i386         Access much of the Toshiba laptop hardware interface
    transmission                         2.52-3+nmu1                        all          lightweight BitTorrent client
    transmission-cli                     2.52-3+nmu1                        i386         lightweight BitTorrent client (command line programs)
    transmission-common                  2.52-3+nmu1                        all          lightweight BitTorrent client (common files)
    transmission-daemon                  2.52-3+nmu1                        i386         lightweight BitTorrent client (daemon)
    transmission-gtk                     2.52-3+nmu1                        i386         lightweight BitTorrent client (GTK interface)
    tsconf                               1.0-11                             all          touch screen library common files
    ttf-bitstream-vera                   1.10-8                             all          The Bitstream Vera family of free TrueType fonts
    ttf-dejavu                           2.33-3                             all          Metapackage to pull in ttf-dejavu-core and ttf-dejavu-extra
    ttf-dejavu-core                      2.33-3                             all          Vera font family derivate with additional characters
    ttf-dejavu-extra                     2.33-3                             all          Vera font family derivate with additional characters
    ttf-freefont                         20120503-1                         all          transitional dummy package
    ttf-liberation                       1.07.2-6                           all          transitional dummy package
    ttf-lyx                              2.0.3-3                            all          transitional package
    ttf-opensymbol                       2:102.2+LibO3.5.4+dfsg-4           all          transitional package for fonts-opensymbol
    tzdata                               2013b-2                            all          time zone and daylight-saving time data
    ucf                                  3.0025+nmu3                        all          Update Configuration File: preserve user changes to config files.
    udev                                 175-7.2                            i386         /dev/ and hotplug management daemon
    udevil                               0.4.1-1                            i386         Mounts and unmounts removable devices and networks without a
    udisks                               1.0.4-7                            i386         storage media interface
    ufw                                  0.31.1-2                           all          program for managing a Netfilter firewall
    umts-panel2                          0.3.1                              all          wireless internet over GPRS/UMTS/3G
    unclutter                            8-18                               i386         hides the mouse cursor in X after a period of inactivity
    uno-libs3                            4.0.3-2~bpo70+1                    i386         LibreOffice UNO runtime environment -- public shared libraries
    unrar-free                           1:0.0.1+cvs20071127-2              i386         Unarchiver for .rar files
    unzip                                6.0-8                              i386         De-archiver for .zip files
    update-inetd                         4.43                               all          inetd configuration file updater
    upower                               0.9.17-1                           i386         abstraction for power management
    ure                                  4.0.3-2~bpo70+1                    i386         LibreOffice UNO runtime environment
    usb-modeswitch                       1.2.3+repack0-1                    i386         mode switching tool for controlling "flip flop" USB devices
    usb-modeswitch-data                  20120815-2                         all          mode switching data for usb-modeswitch
    usbmuxd                              1.0.7-2                            i386         USB multiplexor daemon for iPhone and iPod Touch devices
    usbutils                             1:005-3                            i386         Linux USB utilities
    user-management-antix                0.2.2                              all          Script and Desktop launcher for the user management of antiX.
    uswsusp                              1.0+20110509-3                     i386         tools to use userspace software suspend provided by Linux
    util-linux                           2.20.1-5.3                         i386         Miscellaneous system utilities
    uuid-runtime                         2.20.1-5.3                         i386         runtime components for the Universally Unique ID library
    uvcdynctrl                           0.2.2-1                            i386         Command line tool to control v4l2 devices
    uvcdynctrl-data                      0.2.2-1                            all          Command line tool to control v4l2 devices - data files
    vbetool                              1.1-2                              i386         run real-mode video BIOS code to alter hardware state
    vim                                  2:7.3.547-7                        i386         Vi IMproved - enhanced vi editor
    vim-common                           2:7.3.547-7                        i386         Vi IMproved - Common files
    vim-runtime                          2:7.3.547-7                        all          Vi IMproved - Runtime files
    volumeicon-alsa                      0.4.6-1                            i386         systray volume icon for alsa
    vorbis-tools                         1.4.0-1                            i386         several Ogg Vorbis tools
    vrms                                 1.16                               all          virtual Richard M. Stallman
    wallpaper-antix                      0.2.5                              all          Script and Desktop launcher for setting wallpaper.
    wamerican                            7.1-1                              all          American English dictionary words for /usr/share/dict
    wavpack                              4.60.1-3                           i386         audio codec (lossy and lossless) - encoder and decoder
    wget                                 1.13.4-3                           i386         retrieves files from the web
    whiptail                             0.52.14-11.1                       i386         Displays user-friendly dialog boxes from shell scripts
    whois                                5.0.23                             i386         intelligent WHOIS client
    wicd                                 1.7.2.4-4                          all          wired and wireless network manager - metapackage
    wicd-curses                          1.7.2.4-4                          all          wired and wireless network manager - Curses client
    wicd-daemon                          1.7.2.4-4                          all          wired and wireless network manager - daemon
    wicd-gtk                             1.7.2.4-4                          all          wired and wireless network manager - GTK+ client
    winff                                1.4.2-3                            i386         graphical video and audio batch converter using ffmpeg
    winff-doc                            1.4.2-3                            all          winff documentation
    wireless-tools                       30~pre9-8                          i386         Tools for manipulating Linux Wireless Extensions
    wmctrl                               1.07-7                             i386         control an EWMH/NetWM compatible X Window Manager
    wmii                                 3.9.2+debian-4                     i386         lightweight tabbed and tiled X11 window manager, version 3
    wmii-doc                             1:1-14                             all          lightweight tabbed and tiled X11 window manager, version 3 (documentation)
    wodim                                9:1.1.11-2                         i386         command line CD/DVD writing tool
    wordgrinder                          0.3.3-1                            i386         a simple word processor that runs in a terminal
    wpagui                               1.0-3+b1                           i386         graphical user interface for wpa_supplicant
    wpasupplicant                        1.0-3+b1                           i386         client support for WPA and WPA2 (IEEE 802.11i)
    wvdial                               1.61-4.1                           i386         intelligent Point-to-Point Protocol dialer
    x11-apps                             7.7~2                              i386         X applications
    x11-common                           1:7.7+2                            all          X Window System (X.Org) infrastructure
    x11-session-utils                    7.6+2                              i386         X session utilities
    x11-utils                            7.7~1                              i386         X11 utilities
    x11-xfs-utils                        7.7~1                              i386         X font server utilities
    x11-xkb-utils                        7.7~1                              i386         X11 XKB utilities
    x11-xserver-utils                    7.7~3                              i386         X server utilities
    xarchiver                            1:0.5.2+20090319+dfsg-4.1          i386         GTK+ frontend for most used compression formats
    xauth                                1:1.0.7-1                          i386         X authentication utility
    xaw3dg:i386                          1.5+E-18.2                         i386         Xaw3d widget set
    xbase-clients                        1:7.7+2                            all          miscellaneous X clients - metapackage
    xclip                                0.12+svn84-2                       i386         command line interface to X selections
    xdelta3                              3.0.0.dfsg-1                       i386         A diff utility which works with binary files
    xdg-utils                            1.1.0~rc1+git20111210-6            all          desktop integration utilities from freedesktop.org
    xdotool                              1:2.20100701.2961-3+deb7u3         i386         simulate X11 keyboard/mouse input
    xfce-keyboard-shortcuts              4.8.1-1                            all          xfce keyboard shortcuts configuration
    xfconf                               4.8.1-1                            i386         utilities for managing settings in Xfce
    xfonts-100dpi                        1:1.0.3                            all          100 dpi fonts for X
    xfonts-base                          1:1.0.3                            all          standard fonts for X
    xfonts-encodings                     1:1.0.4-1                          all          Encodings for X.Org fonts
    xfonts-intl-asian                    1.2.1-8                            all          International fonts for X -- Asian
    xfonts-intl-european                 1.2.1-8                            all          International fonts for X -- European
    xfonts-intl-japanese                 1.2.1-8                            all          International fonts for X -- Japanese
    xfonts-terminus                      4.35-1                             all          Fixed-width fonts for fast reading
    xfonts-utils                         1:7.7~1                            i386         X Window System font utility programs
    xfsprogs                             3.1.7+b1                           i386         Utilities for managing the XFS filesystem
    xinit                                1.3.2-1                            i386         X server initialisation tool
    xkb-data                             2.5.1-3                            all          X Keyboard Extension (XKB) configuration data
    xloadimage                           4.1-19                             i386         Graphics file viewer under X11
    xlockmore                            1:5.31-1                           i386         Lock X11 display until password is entered.
    xmahjongg                            3.7-3                              i386         tile-based solitaire game
    xml-core                             0.13+nmu2                          all          XML infrastructure and XML catalog file support
    xmms                                 1.2.11-1                           i386         The X Multimedia System
    xmms-plugins-antix                   0.1.3                              i386         The X Multimedia System
    xorriso                              1.2.2-2                            i386         command line ISO-9660 and Rock Ridge manipulation tool
    xsane                                0.998-3+b1                         i386         featureful graphical frontend for SANE (Scanner Access Now Easy)
    xsane-common                         0.998-3                            all          featureful graphical frontend for SANE (Scanner Access Now Easy)
    xserver-common                       2:1.12.4-6                         all          common files used by various X servers
    xserver-xorg                         1:7.7+2                            i386         X.Org X server
    xserver-xorg-core                    2:1.12.4-6                         i386         Xorg X server - core server
    xserver-xorg-input-all               1:7.7+2                            i386         X.Org X server -- input driver metapackage
    xserver-xorg-input-evdev             1:2.7.0-1+b1                       i386         X.Org X server -- evdev input driver
    xserver-xorg-input-synaptics         1.6.2-2                            i386         Synaptics TouchPad driver for X.Org server
    xserver-xorg-video-all               1:7.7+2                            i386         X.Org X server -- output driver metapackage
    xserver-xorg-video-apm               1:1.2.3-3                          i386         X.Org X server -- APM display driver
    xserver-xorg-video-ark               1:0.7.4-1+b1                       i386         X.Org X server -- ark display driver
    xserver-xorg-video-ati               1:6.14.4-8                         i386         X.Org X server -- AMD/ATI display driver wrapper
    xserver-xorg-video-chips             1:1.2.4-2                          i386         X.Org X server -- Chips display driver
    xserver-xorg-video-cirrus            1:1.4.0-2                          i386         X.Org X server -- Cirrus display driver
    xserver-xorg-video-fbdev             1:0.4.2-4+b3                       i386         X.Org X server -- fbdev display driver
    xserver-xorg-video-i128              1:1.3.5-1+b1                       i386         X.Org X server -- i128 display driver
    xserver-xorg-video-i740              1:1.3.2-4+b3                       i386         X.Org X server -- i740 display driver
    xserver-xorg-video-intel             2:2.19.0-6                         i386         X.Org X server -- Intel i8xx, i9xx display driver
    xserver-xorg-video-mach64            6.9.1-2                            i386         X.Org X server -- ATI Mach64 display driver
    xserver-xorg-video-mga               1:1.5.0-3                          i386         X.Org X server -- MGA display driver
    xserver-xorg-video-neomagic          1:1.2.6-1                          i386         X.Org X server -- Neomagic display driver
    xserver-xorg-video-nouveau           1:1.0.1-5                          i386         X.Org X server -- Nouveau display driver
    xserver-xorg-video-openchrome        1:0.2.906-2+deb7u1                 i386         X.Org X server -- VIA display driver
    xserver-xorg-video-r128              6.8.2-1                            i386         X.Org X server -- ATI r128 display driver
    xserver-xorg-video-radeon            1:6.14.4-8                         i386         X.Org X server -- AMD/ATI Radeon display driver
    xserver-xorg-video-rendition         1:4.2.4-3                          i386         X.Org X server -- Rendition display driver
    xserver-xorg-video-s3                1:0.6.3-5                          i386         X.Org X server -- legacy S3 display driver
    xserver-xorg-video-s3virge           1:1.10.4-5                         i386         X.Org X server -- S3 ViRGE display driver
    xserver-xorg-video-savage            1:2.3.4-1                          i386         X.Org X server -- Savage display driver
    xserver-xorg-video-siliconmotion     1:1.7.6-1                          i386         X.Org X server -- SiliconMotion display driver
    xserver-xorg-video-sis               1:0.10.4-1                         i386         X.Org X server -- SiS display driver
    xserver-xorg-video-sisusb            1:0.9.4-3                          i386         X.Org X server -- SiS USB display driver
    xserver-xorg-video-tdfx              1:1.4.4-1                          i386         X.Org X server -- tdfx display driver
    xserver-xorg-video-trident           1:1.3.5-1                          i386         X.Org X server -- Trident display driver
    xserver-xorg-video-tseng             1:1.2.4-3                          i386         X.Org X server -- Tseng display driver
    xserver-xorg-video-vesa              1:2.3.1-1+b1                       i386         X.Org X server -- VESA display driver
    xserver-xorg-video-vmware            1:12.0.2-1+b1                      i386         X.Org X server -- VMware display driver
    xserver-xorg-video-voodoo            1:1.2.4-2+b3                       i386         X.Org X server -- Voodoo display driver
    xsw                                  0.3.5.0                            i386         slideshow presentation tool
    xulrunner-22.0                       22.0~b1-1~bpo70+1                  i386         XUL + XPCOM application runner
    xutils                               1:7.7+2                            all          X Window System utility programs metapackage
    xutils-dev                           1:7.7~1                            i386         X Window System utility programs for development
    xz-utils                             5.1.1alpha+20120614-2              i386         XZ-format compression utilities
    yad                                  0.20.3-1                           i386         <insert up to 60 chars description>
    youtube-viewer-antix                 0.0.2                              i386         search and watch YouTube videos with MPlayer
    zd1211-firmware                      2.21.0.0-1                         all          Firmware images for the zd1211rw wireless driver
    zim                                  0.56-1                             all          graphical text editor based on wiki technologies
    zip                                  3.0-6                              i386         Archiver for .zip files
    zlib1g:i386                          1:1.2.7.dfsg-13                    i386         compression library - runtime
    zukitwo-themes                       0.0.2                              all          zukitwo and zukitwo-dark GTK2/3 themes
    Fits on CD.

My rig

Code:
    harry@biker:~
    $ inxi -Fxz
    System:    Host: biker Kernel: 3.14.3-dreamlinux-liquorix i686 (32 bit gcc: 4.6.2) 
               Desktop: IceWM 1.3.7 Distro: antiX-13_386-full Luddite 01 June 2013 
    Machine:   Mobo: IBM model: 26474MU
               Bios: IBM v: 1AET64WW (1.20 ) date: 10/18/2006
    CPU:       Single core Mobile Intel Pentium III - M (-UP-) cache: 512 KB
               flags: (pae sse) bmips: 2398 clocked at 1197 MHz
    Graphics:  Card: S3 SuperSavage IX/C SDR bus-ID: 01:00.0
               Display Server: X.Org 1.12.4 drivers: savage (unloaded: fbdev,vesa)
               Resolution: 1024x768@60.0hz
               GLX Renderer: Gallium 0.4 on softpipe
               GLX Version: 2.1 Mesa 8.0.5 Direct Rendering: Yes
    Audio:     Card Intel 82801CA/CAM AC'97 Audio Controller 
               driver: snd_intel8x0 ports: 1c00 18c0 bus-ID: 00:1f.5 
               Sound: ALSA v: k3.14.3-dreamlinux-liquorix
    Network:   Card-1: Intel 82801CAM (ICH3) PRO/100 VE (LOM) Ethernet Controller
               driver: e100 v: 3.5.24-k2-NAPI port: 6400 bus-ID: 02:08.0
               IF: eth0 state: down mac: <filter>
               Card-2: Ralink RT2800 802.11n PCI
               driver: rt2800pci v: 2.3.0 bus-ID: 07:00.0
               IF: wlan1 state: up mac: <filter>
    Drives:    HDD Total Size: 80.0GB (29.7% used)
               ID-1: /dev/sda model: ST980815A size: 80.0GB
    Partition: ID-1: / size: 73G used: 22G (31%) fs: ext4 dev: /dev/sda1 
               ID-2: swap-1 size: 1.12GB used: 0.00GB (0%) fs: swap dev: /dev/sda2 
    Sensors:   System Temperatures: cpu: 56.0C mobo: 50.0C 
               Fan Speeds (in rpm): cpu: 4873 
    Info:      Processes: 108 Uptime: 4:21 Memory: 406.7/1006.6MB 
               Init: SysVinit runlevel: 5 Gcc sys: 4.7.2 
               Client: Shell (bash 4.2.371) inxi: 2.1.28 
    harry@biker:~
    $
    which is nothing special. In fact. It is ancient.
    Linux Registered User # 475019
    Lead,Follow, or get the heck out of the way. I Have a Masters in Raising Hell
    Tech Books
    Free Linux Books
    Newbie Guide
    Courses at Home

Linux Guru
    The first post at the link below to pclinuxos forums has links for packages installed for both 32 and 64 bit Full Monty version which does include kismet.

Distribution Release - KDE4: FullMonty DVD edition

Just Joined!
    yancek, I previously had read the PCLinuxOS FullMonty distribution notice that you cited. I reread it today after reading your comment. Email notification of new comments isn't working. I do not see any link to a list of preinstalled packages. Where do you see the link? Can you cite the URL of the list?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast