Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

hiring
    Special Hit Men? Then the Hit Men hiring/outsourcing to other Hit Men?

It almost sounds like a romantic novel.

I have PO women that much when I was single. Who would like to see me put down.
    3 years and still going?

Damn.
    I refuse to let fear and fear of others rule my life. It puts my humanity at risk.
    Accepting Death is the only way to stay alive.

I'm starting to wonder if BadBIOSVictim is really a some sort of Howard Stern prank?
    A lion does not lose sleep, over the opinion of sheep.

docbop, the value a victim has to a hacker is the same value the victim has to the private investigator or corporation who hired the hacker. Hackers and private investigators get paid to surveil and harass. If the victim is a plaintiff, the victim is coerced to dismiss their lawsuit or settle for a paltry amount. If the victim is a journalist, activist or nonprofit organization, the surveiling and harassment discourages them continuing to work.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    I don't think anyone I'd asking the general question here, we're asking what you think your value is to a hacker. Would you consider your work to be valuable? Do you think what you're doing on your air gapped computer warrants extraordinary lengths of surveillance, which according to your assertions ranges fully into the esoteric?

A rational mind finds evidence and follows it to conclusion. So far you've jumped to several irrational conclusions and then looked for and failed to find evidence.

To be honest I've tried to treat your case as being legitimate from your point of view but your evasive and misdirecting answers make me think this may all be a bit of fun for you. If it is I hope it has at least made you laugh but the bigger question is what kind of person abuses the good nature of strangers.

Quote Originally Posted by BadBIOSVictim View Post
    docbop, the value a victim has to a hacker is the same value the victim has to the private investigator or corporation who hired the hacker. Hackers and private investigators get paid to surveil and harass. If the victim is a plaintiff, the victim is coerced to dismiss their lawsuit or settle for a paltry amount. If the victim is a journalist, activist or nonprofit organization, the surveiling and harassment discourages them continuing to work.
    So your only value is you like to hear yourself talk?
    A lion does not lose sleep, over the opinion of sheep.

bigtomrodney, this is neither fun nor a joke nor was I being evasive. The value work on my 'air gapped' computer are:

(1) back up safety plans to successfully elude, relocate and find safe housing. Safety plans include my research and the research I paid others to perform of finding housing, shelters, bus schedules, train schedules, people willing to help with transportation or emergency housing, etc.

(2) appointments, new contacts, to do list. I do not use an online calendar or address book. Nor do I use my phone's caldenar or address book. Procuring this would get me geostalked by simply contacting my new contacts, going to a scheduled appointment or doing my to do list if it entails going to a designated place or contacting a designated person or researching a particular topic on the internet.

(3) infecting personal files and USB devices with firmware rootkits. When I connect an USB wifi adapter to my 'air gapped' linux computer or connect an infected USB device in a public online windows computer, they phone home to the hacker. Thereby, geolocating me.

(4) harassment. Private investigators and hackers are paid to geolocate and harass. Hackers have harassed my use of my 'air gapped' computers by:

deleting my personal files, corrupting my personal files, preventing me from saving files I edited, infecting my files, corrupting my music files to reduce sound quality, corrupting video files to prevent me from watching them, turning the monitor to almost black while I was watching a video, tampering with VLC to prevent VLC from opening, loggin me out, shutting down my computer, etc.

(5) isolation. Hackers isolate their victims by either totally preventing them from going online or heavily monitoring what websites and which contacts they communicate with. I am typing this using a library computer.

Being a scooter tramp. I have seen evil done for the pure joy of doing evil.
    Always it is short in duration and very heavy handed.

Then the evil doer gets bored with the bleeding mass on the ground and moves on.
    Instead of kicking a dead horse for 3 years.

So. I ask because I have a inquiring mind. I have never witnessed a vendetta like you describe except for club vendettas which are more tribal
    than personal. Hate by association. Not the individual.

Especially a geek vendetta. I am fascinated somewhat. But BadBiosVictim dances around when pointed questions are asked like a politician.
    Saying a whole lot of nothing in a long or short post.
    So I am left wanting.

docbops sig pretty much describes a bikers outlook on life.

Me, I am a bear.
    I refuse to let fear and fear of others rule my life. It puts my humanity at risk.

Quote Originally Posted by BadBIOSVictim View Post
    bigtomrodney, this is neither fun nor a joke nor was I being evasive. The value work on my 'air gapped' computer are:

(1) back up safety plans to successfully elude, relocate and find safe housing. Safety plans include my research and the research I paid others to perform of finding housing, shelters, bus schedules, train schedules, people willing to help with transportation or emergency housing, etc.

(2) appointments, new contacts, to do list. I do not use an online calendar or address book. Nor do I use my phone's caldenar or address book. Procuring this would get me geostalked by simply contacting my new contacts, going to a scheduled appointment or doing my to do list if it entails going to a designated place or contacting a designated person or researching a particular topic on the internet.

(3) infecting personal files and USB devices with firmware rootkits. When I connect an USB wifi adapter to my 'air gapped' linux computer or connect an infected USB device in a public online windows computer, they phone home to the hacker. Thereby, geolocating me.

(4) harassment. Private investigators and hackers are paid to geolocate and harass. Hackers have harassed my use of my 'air gapped' computers by:

deleting my personal files, corrupting my personal files, preventing me from saving files I edited, infecting my files, corrupting my music files to reduce sound quality, corrupting video files to prevent me from watching them, turning the monitor to almost black while I was watching a video, tampering with VLC to prevent VLC from opening, loggin me out, shutting down my computer, etc.

(5) isolation. Hackers isolate their victims by either totally preventing them from going online or heavily monitoring what websites and which contacts they communicate with. I am typing this using a library computer.
    Ok. I am going with Tribal. You are affiliated with a organization that attracts the kind of actions you describe.
    Kinda like the Iran nuclear reactor labs and the stux stuff.

So, tribal organization it is. Whether a terrorist tribe, a anonymous (hacker team) target for undisclosed perceived offenses to anonymous.
    Unfortunately. This is way above my station in life. Sounds like you live in interesting times.
    And like any good biker.

I am riding out of here.

It's all unsubstantiated threat from an unspecified antagonist against a person of no consequence.

Nothing here fits. We can't help you with nonexistent Linux problems. You don't know whom if anyone is persecuting you and you have more ideas about what [I]might[/] be the symptoms of the exposure rather than any tangible evidence or true understanding of how real world surveillance takes place.

• Have you ever been diagnosed with a mental illness, regardless of whether you agree with said diagnosis?
    • Are you now taking or have you ever taken psychedelic narcotics?
    • Have you ever been institutionalised?
    • Have you ever had real world interaction or conversation with your alleged persecutor?
    • Do you think that your data is intriguing enough to warrant years of high grade, borderline theoretical surveillance
    • If you warranted such surveillance for this period of time, would it be reasonable to assume that by now you should have been arrested, interned or confronted by your persecutor?

Why don't you post pictures of the supposed wireless beacons? How about pictures of the motherboard?

There are security professionals that frequent this board in a recreational manner who could very quickly confirm or discount your evidence. To date nothing has supported your perceived situation.

rokytnji, not tribal.

bigtomrodney, I know who my abuser is. Identity of abuser is required for restraining orders. I have had three restraining orders which he has violated. 'Permanent' restraining orders last a mere one year.

Hiring a third party to conduct harassment and cyberstalking for you makes it difficult for the victim to obtain a restraining order. Judges need evidence. It also makes it difficult for victims, after filing an order to show cause, to evidence violations of the restraining order. Unfortunately, domestic violence cases and civil harassment cases don't provide for discovery. Discovery would include depositions, subpoenas, interrogatories, etc.

bigtomrodney, to answer your question: "Have you ever had real world interaction or conversation with your alleged persecutor?" Yes, a ten year long lawsuit. He regretted settling. He is retaliating due to paying $100,000 on attorneys fees and the aggravation the lawsuit caused him.

bigtomrodney asked: "•If you warranted such surveillance for this period of time, would it be reasonable to assume that by now you should have been arrested, interned or confronted by your persecutor?" why do you assume an abuser would attempt to arrest or intern their victim? By what methods?

Regarding being confronted by my abuser, not during the one year period a restraining order is in effect. Not between restraining orders as that would give easy evidence to produce in court to obtain another restraining order.

Confrontation is behing performed by third parties: private investigators and hackers. Even when a victim has a restraining order, it is not a crime for private investigators to surveil them, etc. A few states have a business code in which a private investigator can lose their state issued license if they knowingly surveil a victim with a restraining order. Law enforcement refused to identify license plate numbers, etc. because a business code is not a penal code.

I uploaded photos of my implanted Toshiba Portege R200 motherboard at
    Removing BULLDOZER implant from my laptops : techsupport

If anyone would like to conduct forensics on the motherboard, implanted and infected netbook, infected raspberry pi, tampered linux DVDs and infected personal files, please private message me. Thank you.