Find the answer to your Linux question:
EFF article that should interest some..... https://supporters.eff.org/civicrm/m...reset=1&id=739...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Leave your cell phone at home when you protest

EFF article that should interest some.....

https://supporters.eff.org/civicrm/m...reset=1&id=739
    A lion does not lose sleep, over the opinion of sheep.

I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.
    Read that. Until all cell phones incorporate serious encryption, this is good advice, and even then it is good advice. Unfortunately, if you want to record events, you need some sort of device to do so, and cell phones today are the best option. If you can stream the videos and photos to another secure site on the net, then that is best, as if the cops get your phone, the data is still available even if they wipe the phone.
    Sometimes, real fast is almost as good as real time.
    Just remember, Semper Gumbi - always be flexible!

definitely good advice, but also old advice.
    i could've told you that 15 years ago.
    i also could've told you 15 years ago that you have to take your battery out of your cell phone if you do not want to be triangulated. switching it off is not enough. i guess this still holds true.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Linux Newbie
    ...so with the exception of a couple of phone numbers you can not seem to remember what of any use could the content of a phone be? has angry birds taken new meaning or does liqjel extrsngth and watch battery on the todo not mean your girlfriends watch stopped..the one you gave her for xmas this year and you have a headache or are youtube vids really really illegal. I have vinyl for all my mp3 but that could mean the confiscation of all my records just to check...nooooo..that's it I'm discarding this cheap electromagsonic survailing technoclouded crap. Next time I'm rockin the clamshell paygo, stock for shock and no lock just give it the pop and yofree mothawhatphoneuker..oh wait a minute my mom bought me that phone sooo..later