Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Is there anyone else who can help let me know, or let me know command to run in order to show more details in order to give more targeted information?
    https://zeronet.io - Open, free and uncensorable websites, using Bitcoin cryptography and BitTorrent network

Linux User
    Quote Originally Posted by postcd View Post
    Is there anyone else who can help let me know, or let me know command to run in order to show more details in order to give more targeted information?
    either you dont understand english or the words we use are too hard for you. perhaps you can go get a small child who can explain things to you. you keep wandring around with your hand out with the 'gimme command" thing, and dont get that no one knows what command to give you since you havent explained what it is your trying to do or why.

wanna iptables command? go back to your 4yrs of other begging questinos for iptables and use that tiny brain of your to figure one out. want something else? explain.

He's got the message, habit.
    I think he's just winding you up now. I believe he got responses on Linux Questions.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Linux User
    Quote Originally Posted by peteh View Post
    He's got the message, habit. I think he's just winding you up now. I believe he got responses on Linux Questions.
    dunno about that, i honestly think hes that stupid. look at his posting history here and he never asks a decent question or answer folks when they ask him follow ups. hes just an idiot.

Yeah, there is always someone who wants to show off how smart (s)he is and will feed losers what they beg for. Not on these forums, currently. But the internet is big.

Linux User
    -->
    Quote Originally Posted by Segfault View Post
    Yeah, there is always someone who wants to show off how smart (s)he is and will feed losers what they beg for. Not on these forums, currently. But the internet is big.
    yea but in the case of postcd he delights in showing off how dumb and lazy they are.