Find the answer to your Linux question:
hi guyz... i'm working with network simulator for MANETS ...... i'm having trouble finding the source code for ny type of intrusion detection (wormhole or byzantine)..all i can find is ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

help with ns2 simulation

hi guyz...
    i'm working with network simulator for MANETS ...... i'm having trouble finding the source code for ny type of intrusion detection (wormhole or byzantine)..all i can find is papers but not the code ....i'm really in need for this code..can nybody help me with the source code for ids using ns2 in MANETS
    bye

Just Joined!
    hi,

you can joined the ns-2 mailing list at http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/ns/ns-lists.html . Actually I also got a problem with ns-2. Especially in simulating the malicious node.

Just Joined!

question from your finding about IDS source code in NS2

Quote Originally Posted by contiang
    hi,

you can joined the ns-2 mailing list at http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/ns/ns-lists.html . Actually I also got a problem with ns-2. Especially in simulating the malicious node.
    .................................................. ..................
    hi there
    may you plz help me based on the souce code that you asked 2years before.i have also same problem,may you plz give me your suggestion refrence or any other things that you think can be usfull such as source code and so on.bcoz i searched for finding the source code of IDS in NS2 for MANETand the secound link that i found was your Q that was exatly same as mine
    Tq in advance
    regards
    plz send me email throuh this address
    bahareh_Ntc@yahoo.com