Results 11 to 12 of 12
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Originally Posted by Game master pro
All I did was use Google a lot. Then I found this link. At first I thought it was a problem with my ISP's DNS server ... Then I realised that it couldn't be, because I could access the web using Konqueror.
So it had to be something to do with Firefox settings. Reading through the link above I changed the settings, and that was it! It was just a process of elimination. Its taken me a whole week! I hope this saves someone some time ... PS. If you want to check out your security, try this site.I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it. - Pablo Picasso
- Join Date
- Jul 2006
I had the same exact problem, read your post and solved it.
Thanks so much for posting the solution!!