Hi All,

I am trying to compile the selinux source equiped with the Redhat 2.6.9-5 kernel to load it as seperate module(like root_plug.ko) what i want to do is ....the source file in the

/usr/src/redhat/BUILD/kernel-2.6.9/linux-2.6.9/security/selinux directory to be compiled seperately as a module and loaded using insmod....can anyone guide me on how to do this......

PS:
I tried by changing makefiles in the selinux directory to be suitable for module building (by changing the obj-y to obj-m). it compiled with some warnings of undefined references......

When i loaded the module i get some out put like this ...

*** Warning: "do_setitimer" [/home/pragash/programs/kernel/security2/selinux/selinux.ko] undefined!
*** Warning: "audit_avc_path" [/home/pragash/programs/kernel/security2/selinux/selinux.ko] undefined!
*** Warning: "audit_log_untrustedstring" [/home/pragash/programs/kernel/security2/selinux/selinux.ko] undefined!
*** Warning: "files_lock" [/home/pragash/programs/kernel/security2/selinux/selinux.ko] undefined!
*** Warning: "audit_log_start" [/home/pragash/programs/kernel/security2/selinux/selinux.ko] undefined!
*** Warning: "audit_log_hex" [/home/pragash/programs/kernel/security2/selinux/selinux.ko] undefined!
*** Warning: "sb_lock" [/home/pragash/programs/kernel/security2/selinux/selinux.ko] undefined!
*** Warning: "audit_log_end" [/home/pragash/programs/kernel/security2/selinux/selinux.ko] undefined!
*** Warning: "audit_log" [/home/pragash/programs/kernel/security2/selinux/selinux.ko] undefined!
*** Warning: "force_sig_specific" [/home/pragash/programs/kernel/security2/selinux/selinux.ko] undefined!
*** Warning: "audit_log_format" [/home/pragash/programs/kernel/security2/selinux/selinux.ko] undefined!

Please if some one can advice me on this it would be a really help..........

is it posiible to compile the default selinux source in RHE4 kernel 2.6.9-5 as a seperate module ...