Results 1 to 1 of 1
Apache2 + WebDAV + Virusscanner Hi People, I'm looking for a good solution to secure the apache2 webserver so it can scan for virusses in files that are being downloaded ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
- 02-11-2007 #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2007
Apache2 + WebDAV + Antivirus
I'm looking for a good solution to secure the apache2 webserver so it can scan for virusses in files that are being downloaded and uploaded from/to a WebDAV directory.
So far i've tried these software packages:
1. mod_streamav (http://streamav.sourceforge.net/)
2. mod_clamav (http://software.othello.ch/mod_clamav/)
3. mod_security (http://www.modsecurity.org/)
4. http antivirus proxy (http://www.server-side.de/index.htm)
5. dansguardian webfiltering (http://dansguardian.org/)
The only software package that does virusscanning for both download and upload through WebDAV is mod_streamav but this module is not quite good enough.
The other packages work only though a webbrowser connection.
My Question: Does anyone know of other software packages that can be used to scan files for virusses for WebDAV ?