Find the answer to your Linux question:
hey, Hello all, i need ur help to do my best. My problem is, mail server (Sendmail/imap) Cent OS 3.0 os with client side support of squirrelmail and outlook. i ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

sendmail/outlook/squirrelmail

hey,

Hello all, i need ur help to do my best.

My problem is, mail server (Sendmail/imap) Cent OS 3.0 os with client side support of squirrelmail and outlook.
    i have 2 ethernet card, one is for Entarnal network (eth0) and second one is for internet Network (eth1).

i have configure outlook in our enternal network, but i found that some user can also use their outlook from home (internet), i wish to block it. but some admin person need access of squirrelmail link to check mail, i have provide that link to them.

My problem is : i wish to block outlook access from external network, but mail should be recd from external network. and admin user must need to access squirrelmail link to check mail from external network.

can u please tell me, how to configure any settings/iptables that can i block outlook access from external network. as some user have laptop with them, they can access outlook access from his/her home also, i have to block it, but we need mail from external network.

Wating for reply
    Bhupesh Karankar

Banned
    Block POP3 and/or IMAP on eth1 so it's unreachable from the Internet.
    Squirrelmail should be configurable to use localhost, so it will still work.

Just Joined!
    thanx, but that will also block external access, i have already told u that some Admin person need to access webmail from outside/internet network.

Do u know, ur solution will block all that.

Need perfect solution.

Bhupesh Karankar
    bkarankar@gmail.com

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close