Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi all, I have just been trying to install DansGuardian on a web server for content filtering. After installing DansGuardian from the source code and installing the DG webmin module, ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Issues with Configuring DansGuardian with Webmin

Hi all,

I have just been trying to install DansGuardian on a web server for content filtering. After installing DansGuardian from the source code and installing the DG webmin module, I logged into webmin and received the following message under DG:

The version you have is not supported. Please get DansGuardian from DansGuardian - True Web Content Filtering for All.

DG version: false

Does anybody know why this is happening? I have all my configuration directories correctly configured within the DG module config but I just can't work out what's going on. Any help would be most appreciated.

Just Joined!

The same here

I just go the same error, yet i have older server with previous versions of both webmin and dansguardian working just fine. The problem must have come in with upgrades between either webmin or dansguardian. Problem is however, where and how to get the same functionality out of the new dansguardian via webmin running on Suse 11.

Any suggestions?

Dear friends,

same problem i got at few months before due to license. we use free version it make some problem with us after purchase license version its works fine. if you are using free version try to use license. may be the expert resolve this issue without license.

hope it will resolve after license version

thanks

Raziq