Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hello. I am using Postfix as mail transport agent to filter spam messages. I am trying to log the emails in database with C++.I am using vmime library to read ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Postfix mail format description.

Hello.
    I am using Postfix as mail transport agent to filter spam messages. I am trying to log the emails in database with C++.I am using vmime library to read email-files and parse them. The problem is that the files from postfix are in strange format such as:

0x8071bf8C? 2021 626 1 0T12107
    05462 492632Acreate_time=1210705462Arewrite_context=remo teSfreeman.bg@gmail.comA
    &log_client_name=el-out-1112.google.comA!log_client_address=209.85.162.179 A9log_
    message_origin=el-out-1112.google.com[209.85.162.179]A$log_helo_name=el-out-1112
    .google.comAlog_protocol_name=ESMTPA"client_name=e l-out-1112.google.comA*reverse

I want to know how can i convert these mails to plain text like :

To: freeman_bul@mail.bg
    Subject : Test
    and so on.

Can anyone help me ?

Thanks in advance.

what type of db are you trying to store the emails in? because there may already be a solution without writing something custom
    postfix mysql - Google Search

Just Joined!
    I know for postfix mysql support but i want to make my db implementation because this will be my project for my bachelor university degree . I am going to use postgre db to store mail info.

Thanks in advance.