Find the answer to your Linux question:
Dear All, I am using Centos 5.2 + sendmail+dovecot as my mail server and working fine with 150 users. I need to implement centralized email address book for the above ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Smile Centerelaized email address book for sendmail+dovecot

Dear All,

I am using Centos 5.2 + sendmail+dovecot as my mail server and working fine with 150 users. I need to implement centralized email address book for the above system as same like windows Active directory environment as per the most of client request. Clients are using Outlook Express and few MS Outlook too. Centralized address book can be accessed from the Outlook Express and MS Outlook.
    How can I config this in my existing environment?. Is there any good simple reference.

Lasantha

I do this with Fedora Directory Server; I'm not sure how well it integrates with Outlook Express, but Outlook should work with it. If it wont, you might find people are very happy to move to Thunderbird for an all round more secure and (in my opinion) easier to use email client.

There's plenty of docs about Fedora DS on the project website.
    Linux user #126863 - see http://linuxcounter.net/

Just Joined!
    Thanks for your advice. I also found some infor in here regarding this. I will try this. Thanks..

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close