Find the answer to your Linux question:
We are going to setup a new linux website having Sybase database. So I need to know the software requirements and prerequisires for seeting up it. Please help me. Thanks ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Setting up Linux Website

We are going to setup a new linux website having Sybase database. So I need to know the software requirements and prerequisires for seeting up it. Please help me.

Thanks in Advance.

Just Joined!
    Linux is an operating system! I think you mean you want to run a web server and the database server on linux? If this is a production server, then i strongly reccomend that you contact a linux professional. Setting up servers is not an easy task. However, if you are doing for fun then take a look at Debian Linux Tutorial - Beginners Guide To Linux Servers and Networking Installation and Set Up with Instructions On How To Configure A Home Server

Just Joined!
    Yes you are right .We are going to setup a production database and webserver on Linux RHEL5. Actually We will not be installing that but the experts from the other party will install it. But we need to give the details of the required softwares and any other prerquisites. SO if you have any infomation regarding this . Please help me out.

Thanks

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close