///Update///

I now know that my ISPs mailhost does support Multidrop POP3 retreival, and have correctly configured Getmail to use this. It still, however, puts everything in the same folder. I'm assuming i need to change the [destination] section to pass the recipient information to Deliver, but it doesn't seem to like any of the arguments I put in there. Any suggestions?

///Original Message///
Hi all,

I'm currently setting up a mail server, which is running Dovecot, Postfix and Squirrelmail and seems to be working fine. The only issue I'm currently having is getting the server to go to our ISPs mailhost, and fetching the mail for our domain. I'm currently trying to use Getmail for this, and passing it to Dovecot's Deliver LDA. This works, as far as Getmail is concerned, but the problem is, Deliver puts everything in /home/manager/Maildir/new and not /var/spool/mail/virtual/$virtualuser, as it is supposed to.

Is there anyway I can configure Getmail and Deliver to pass the necessary information to put things in the correct place?

I'm pretty certain that the ISP hosts a simple POP3 server, as setting Getmail to multidrop pop3 never seems to get a proper Deliver-to: field. My current Getmail config is:

Code:
[retriever]
type = SimplePOP3Retriever
server = mailhost.isp.com
username = <name>
password = <pass>

[destination]
type = MDA_external
path = /usr/lib/dovecot/deliver
Thanks.