Hello,

I want to setup one mailserver for personal purposes. Which currently host to a domain and 2-3 mailboxes. My OS is Ubuntu hardy. I installed the following packages:
Code:
apt-get install postfix postfix-mysql mysql-client mysql-server courier-authdaemon courier-authlib-mysql courier-imap courier-imap-ssl postfix-tls libsasl2-2 libsasl2-modules libsasl2-modules-sql sasl2-bin libpam-mysql openssl phpmyadmin apache2 libapache2-mod-php5 php5 php5-mysql postgrey
I download postfixadmin 2.3 from sourceforge. I did all the configurations needed by various packages, everything starts working, does not log errors.

Till now all is a well PostfixAdmin working, which made me very happy. Now it all works, I added my accounts, alias-and etc. But my joy did not last long because these issues have emerged:

1. When I try to connect with Kmail via imap with data for new created account via postfixadmin, authentication failed

2. When trying to connect to smtp-it too

3. When I try to login in my account through my_domain dot com slash postfixadmin slash users slash login . php I login without a problem. I have options to change the password to set up an automatic reply, to set up redirection of mail

4. When I try to send mail to newly created user also got an error:
Code:
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

admin (at) my_domain (dot) com

Technical details of permanent failure: 
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 5.1.1 <admin ( at) my_domain (dot) com>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in local recipient table (state 14).

----- Original message -----

Received: by 10.102.222.8 with SMTP id u8mr1276848mug.96.1256820369979;
        Thu, 29 Oct 2009 05:46:09 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <blabla (at )gmail.com>
Received: from abadon(dot)promela(dot)com ([89.190.201.38])
        by mx(dot)google(dot)com with ESMTPS id i7sm2772419mue.23.2009.10.29.05.46.07
        (version=SSLv3 cipher=RC4-MD5);
        Thu, 29 Oct 2009 05:46:08 -0700 (PDT)
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=windows-1251; format=flowed; delsp=yes
To: admin (at) my_domain (dot) com
Subject: Test mail
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Organization: Abadon Corp.
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 14:46:03 +0200
Message-ID: <op.u2ka2xm6w7pc55(at)abadon(dot)promela(dot)com>
User-Agent: Opera Mail/10.00 (Linux)
Can anyone give me at least advice where I make a mistake and how to resolve the problems.

Thank's in advance.